• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Art Dump + Free Requests + Commissions u3u

Veno

Hello Hello everyone!

I haven't made a thread like this before, however the long weekend has left me quite bored. So why not? :3
Salutations creative side of rpnation-! This is a cancerous mashup of requests commissions and art dumps, Ill probably throw whatever art/sketches i finish here, please dont be shy to throw your characters at me and ill probably doodle them if i feel like it ^^ Also... If you want a legit piece of art from me that will guaranteed be good and not possible ugly sketchy memes like the requests may turn out to be, Im up to doing a few commissions, just mention it and we can discuss about it. o3o

Im really itching to draw some characters, so throw your babies at me friends.

niko_by_moriatey-daxv380.jpg

little_asriel_by_moriatey-dawkien.jpg
sketchy_by_moriatey-dax66ls.jpg
aliennn_zpshov0aqox.jpg
miss%20witch_zpshbo0uzbp.jpg
Clinging%20darknesswip_zpskn8sy5qt.jpg
RawrTigercommunicationlighting_zpsixexxekg.jpg

Oh all of these are wonderful! The tiger is especially captivating and I love the girl with the hooded cape. Really I like all of them *---*

Oh! Thank you so much- the tiger was actually for a school project, its entirely made out of vectors on adobe illustrator.
u3u Thank youu- Do you have any characters you want me to doodle?

imageproxy.png

I wish there was more that I could give you to go off from but this is the first OC I ever made with a friend of mine. I mean I have made other characters here for roleplays but they all have FCs. She's kind of a special one for me and I want to see variations of her!

You're colours are super crispy omg how
The lineart is super neat too and your lighting is like?? Amazing?? How long have you been drawing holy heck.???

hi I have a nice baby
she has lots of names (yes! she!) but we call her Lucas!!
she dresses up like a hot boi bcus she thinks it's cool and edgy and she's also a detective except chaotic neutral so she's lowkey a bad person but we don't talk about that

IMG_8738.PNG

she's the hottest anime boy I've ever drawn

it'd be so cül if u could düdle her

Keep up the good work!! i def wanna see what you draw in the future

The lineart is super neat too and your lighting is like?? Amazing?? How long have you been drawing holy heck.???

hi I have a nice baby
she dresses up like a hot bot bcus she thinks it's cool and edgy and she's also a detective except chaotic neutral so she's lowkey a bad person but we don't talk about that

View attachment 300606

o////o she is the hottest animu boy i have ever seen holy jesus.
xD Haha, Ive been drawing seriously- with the intent to go to college and professional drawing- for about seven years now. u3u Thank you so much for the complimentss

wow... just... wow! you're amazing! the lighting and shading is gorgeous ^^

i'm really tempted to request, hah.

View attachment 300603

I wish there was more that I could give you to go off from but this is the first OC I ever made with a friend of mine. I mean I have made other characters here for roleplays but they all have FCs. She's kind of a special one for me and I want to see variations of her!
Heres a derpy little doodle of your character
>u< She's super cute i cant handle it. ((Sorry the image is huge btw))
Cure%20Butterfly%20Request_zpsrbyqzpev.jpg

hi I have a nice baby
she dresses up like a hot boi bcus she thinks it's cool and edgy and she's also a detective except chaotic neutral so she's lowkey a bad person but we don't talk about that

View attachment 300606

"Listen up criminal, ive got a hell of a lot of traps set up for you- and heres a spoiler, Im one of 'em!"
Hehehe see what i did there- cuz she's a trap, because she looks like a boy. Huheuheuheuheuh

Its so late omg >u<
Requesy%20two%20TRAP_zpskd3zq81y.jpg

Do you do requests based on description alone by chance? I have An OC but she doesn't have any art associated with her as of yet.
I dont mind giving it a shot, though i cant promise it'll look exactly as you imagined it, but yeah, id totally be up to giving that a shot. :D

I dont mind giving it a shot, though i cant promise it'll look exactly as you imagined it, but yeah, id totally be up to giving that a shot. :D

I am giving you the power...........to shape my imagination.

Tara has lightly tan skin, gray eyes, and shoulder length wavy black hair with a side cut on the right side of her face. She's tall and lanky and has an androgynous form accentuated by her personal style. She wears glasses but I haven't quite figured out what style of glasses because she's part of a weird retrofuturistic setting and I keep fussing with whether or not to give her a more modern style or not. Retro-style hipster glasses are probably a safe bet! She's in her mid to late 20s.

She has old burn scars on upper body, visible on both arms + hands and the right side of her face. Her wardrobe of choice is basically "biker style". Leather jacket, jeans, boots, that sort of thing. Any makeup she wears is just to accentuate her androgynous style.

Her personality is super impulsive, a little bit reckless, say the first thing that comes to mind, wear her emotions on her sleeve. Sometimes she uses this as a deflecting mechanism like for example "I feel like absolute shit about something but I'm not comfortable talking about why so I'm going to distract you with the first inane thing that comes to mind". She's going through a lot of shit in her life right now so the emotions she's letting flop all over the place aren't all sunny and positive.

Basically to summarize one of the plotlines I have her in she suddenly manifested the ability to melt down most everything she touches into a weird gray sludge and caused a huge accident when it happened so she's dealing with the guilt from that at first but then things uh, get weird.

I did have a certain actress' appearance in mind when I was first crafting her appearance and sense of style so if you're familiar with Stephanie Beatriz who plays Rosa on Brooklyn 99 that's kind of like, if I had to pick an FC I'd pick her so maybe that can help with the direction of her looks?

Sorry if this is super rambly and hard to read it is 4:20 AM and my brain is like "what are you even doing"

EDIT Also she's a fandom OC for an obscure 90s anime called Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still like that's probably not super relevant but I love typing out the name of that show, I guess.

Oh, hi! Is this open? This is my first art request which makes this a little nervous for me to do. Now my art request is a little different as I'm bad at drawing humans xD
IMG_0033.JPG
I call him Zera. If this is too simple or something you can't do then I understand, if you're wondering. I just want the first part, the second part doesn't matter. Thank you! :>

Your art is too good...
I want to request something but I don't really want to take up too much of your time, so... could you make something out of this? (art by me)

art.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back