• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Art Dump + Free Requests + Commissions u3u

>_>

<_<

^_^

Here you go!
Girl%20hair%20behind%20ear_zpsepv3pw5o.jpg

I am giving you the power...........to shape my imagination.

Tara has lightly tan skin, gray eyes, and shoulder length wavy black hair with a side cut on the right side of her face. She's tall and lanky and has an androgynous form accentuated by her personal style. She wears glasses but I haven't quite figured out what style of glasses because she's part of a weird retrofuturistic setting and I keep fussing with whether or not to give her a more modern style or not. Retro-style hipster glasses are probably a safe bet! She's in her mid to late 20s.

She has old burn scars on upper body, visible on both arms + hands and the right side of her face. Her wardrobe of choice is basically "biker style". Leather jacket, jeans, boots, that sort of thing. Any makeup she wears is just to accentuate her androgynous style.

Her personality is super impulsive, a little bit reckless, say the first thing that comes to mind, wear her emotions on her sleeve. Sometimes she uses this as a deflecting mechanism like for example "I feel like absolute shit about something but I'm not comfortable talking about why so I'm going to distract you with the first inane thing that comes to mind". She's going through a lot of shit in her life right now so the emotions she's letting flop all over the place aren't all sunny and positive.

Basically to summarize one of the plotlines I have her in she suddenly manifested the ability to melt down most everything she touches into a weird gray sludge and caused a huge accident when it happened so she's dealing with the guilt from that at first but then things uh, get weird.

I did have a certain actress' appearance in mind when I was first crafting her appearance and sense of style so if you're familiar with Stephanie Beatriz who plays Rosa on Brooklyn 99 that's kind of like, if I had to pick an FC I'd pick her so maybe that can help with the direction of her looks?

Sorry if this is super rambly and hard to read it is 4:20 AM and my brain is like "what are you even doing"

EDIT Also she's a fandom OC for an obscure 90s anime called Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still like that's probably not super relevant but I love typing out the name of that show, I guess.
Loll sorry i probably did her totally incorrectly. xD Also, i accidentally put her side cut on the wrong side of her head- my bad.
The melting people are meant to be sort of the representation of her lingering guilt, since you said she caused some kind of accident, i sort of immediately assumed some people were killed. xD
Guilt%20Request%20Biker_zpszq78sne9.jpg

Oh, hi! Is this open? This is my first art request which makes this a little nervous for me to do. Now my art request is a little different as I'm bad at drawing humans xD
View attachment 300676
I call him Zera. If this is too simple or something you can't do then I understand, if you're wondering. I just want the first part, the second part doesn't matter. Thank you! :>
D'aaaw dude your alien is the cutest alien ive ever seen. xD I love it.
Here you go! <3
EDIT// I forgot to add the little circle things on his hands, so i changed it quickly.
Request%205%20alien%20rabit_zpswohrrll4.jpg

Loll sorry i probably did her totally incorrectly. xD Also, i accidentally put her side cut on the wrong side of her head- my bad.
The melting people are meant to be sort of the representation of her lingering guilt, since you said she caused some kind of accident, i sort of immediately assumed some people were killed. xD

Yo yo yo what the heck this is absolutely wonderful, thank you! Don't worry you did a great job with her and I absolutely love the touch of the melty corpse brigade because yeah your assumption is correct.

Thank you again I am just like, screaming with joy inside over here.

Yo yo yo what the heck this is absolutely wonderful, thank you! Don't worry you did a great job with her and I absolutely love the touch of the melty corpse brigade because yeah your assumption is correct.

Thank you again I am just like, screaming with joy inside over here.
Aaaa Yess! Success! >:D Im glad i got it to your liking! No worries man, I really love it as well. haha

Your art is wonderful! I'd request but I don't wanna be a bother haha! Keep up the great work ^-^

Your art is wonderful! I'd request but I don't wanna be a bother haha! Keep up the great work ^-^
Thank you! And no no! Go ahead a request please! Haha, I actually just finished all of the requests ive already gotten, and i really dont have anything to do (Aside from my homework which we all know isnt going to be worked on until the last minute) xP

Go ahead and request u3u,

Oh well if you don't mind xD

haaaaaa.jpg

She's my first oc! (And I've been drawing her in several cartoon styles) Haha

D'aaaw dude your alien is the cutest alien ive ever seen. xD I love it.
Here you go! <3
EDIT// I forgot to add the little circle things on his hands, so i changed it quickly.
Request%205%20alien%20rabit_zpswohrrll4.jpg
Dude! It's wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything better :> Thank you so much, I love it.

God! I really love your art ♡.♡
If your are still open for request could you draw this character?

I'm not great with drawing expressions. I'm trying to capture an image of a tsundere.
14923680086841045659415.jpg

Ummm. Still taking requests? I know it's Easter and you're probably busy right now ... (ಠ_ಥ) *I ain't cryin or ntn ...*

View attachment 300825
Thank you. I love it . ♡.♡
Oh that one was actually Hope Robinsons, Hehe, ill be doing your after work. u3u

Ummm. Still taking requests? I know it's Easter and you're probably busy right now ... (ಠ_ಥ) *I ain't cryin or ntn ...*
Yes im still accepting requests! Go ahead and post it- I have to go to work soon though and wont get to it for a couple hours, but eventually ill get around to it. :3

Yes im still accepting requests!

Oh cool!

http://i.imgur.com/RiOnJcJ.jpg Avar Pendergast, Age 24, Orphan of war, Has the habit of collecting the fallen stuff of his worthy foes (Armor,clothes,weapons) Full face beard but younger than the image provided.Scars from past-battles riddle his body but are mostly superfluous. They serve more as reminders than burdens of the physical variety. Bit of a gambling problem but a nice dude overall.

Thanks o/

Oh that one was actually Hope Robinsons, Hehe, ill be doing your after work. u3u

Yes im still accepting requests! Go ahead and post it- I have to go to work soon though and wont get to it for a couple hours, but eventually ill get around to it. :3

Oh crap! My eyes were playing tricks on me.

Wow, you do so much in such little time :O

If you aren't busy, I'd be keen to make a request

The character is somewhat based off of this one from the dc animated series, so could be good for a bit of inspiration https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Nolan_metamorpho.jpg

But here's the description for the oc:
Appearance: Standing at six feet, Shane has a medium-muscular build, wide frame, and a broad chest.
His arms and hands completely green, his torso a dull shade of grey, his legs and feet a deep purple, his face a sky-blue that is cold to the touch.
There is no trace of hair on his body, due to his condition. He has a somewhat stern face, sturdy chin, and white iris's.
His eyes are of average size and separation, his hairless brow naturally face downward, giving his resting face a serious expression. One or two stress lines are visually present above.
Has an average sized nose, which sits slightly high on his brow. Smallish ears with low hanging lobes.

Wears a simple loose black singlet, along with stretchy black shorts.

If you feel like it, you could also draw one of his arms morphed into a blade or a hammer, or whatever really e.g. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...pho_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100506174916

Users who are viewing this thread

Back