• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Art BLAAARGH

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my art BLAAARGH.

These are just some stuff I've done over the past... year? Two years for some? Bah.
Probably not going to update this thread at all, as lately I've been working at a very slow pace, or on things I don't wish to share.
Now let's see how many pictures this thread can hold. Brace ya-selves.

Made this for a RP-partner-turned-good-friend of mine, for his birthday! :)
20200225_234112~2.jpg

When you start an art trade, but then you get cancer and you gotta finish it 2 years later
(btw, check out nona, seriously) Commission - • Taking Commissions! • (+ art dump)
20200209_195959-1.jpg

For the Dark Wizard, himself! Also for a birthday!
20191020_215407.jpg

Someone requested I draw a skeleton in a Jojo pose. Little did they know... I have never watched Jojo a day in my life. Hey, I did my best though.
20190425_111737.jpg

Regular People™, the Prequel! My friends, NOOBSLAYER69 (yes) and Peacemaker .45.
20191030_215213.jpg
20191006_123131.jpg

Regular People™, the Sequel! Still some regular folks.
20191030_215240.jpg
20191006_123150.jpg

Choosing a colour scheme of a character. She's for a children's book I've been working on for about 2 years now!! (Let me know which colour scheme you like, if you may.)
20200219_185613~2.jpg

A villain I never got to use, Ampersand! Was meant to be a bit of a Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) and Alastor (Hazbin Hotel) cross, with his own little spin & quirks. Never got to use him though!
20191219_210017-1.jpg

A doodle from my hospital days. :)
20190605_131442.jpg

A scene from a roleplay of mine! He got her plastic flowers... Cause they last long. How romantic!
20190531_161037.jpg

Catch 'em all! This was done for someone else, but I figured it should go in "Fandom" anyway.
20190425_155416.jpg

CARRY ON, MY WAYWARD-wait a minute...
20190724_115758.jpg

Bill Cipher! One of the villains that I binged in my time in the hospital. Quite a well-done, interesting villain.
20190605_131356.jpg
20190605_131312.jpg

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH cough
Thank you!

Last edited:
Yo! Your art is great! And I don't know how your time in the hospital has been or if you're still sick, but just know that I'm happy to have you around and I hope you're doing better. :)

Yo! Your art is great! And I don't know how your time in the hospital has been or if you're still sick, but just know that I'm happy to have you around and I hope you're doing better. :)
Thanks! :) Kicked cancer's butt late 2018.

*sips tea*

my liege.

i actually adore your art now that i've looked at it. i really like your 'Regular People' (of regular people) and the sequel. horror art is like... the only type of horror that i like lmao. but just stay healthy, i'm really glad you kicked cancer's ass :)

*sips tea*

my liege.

i actually adore your art now that i've looked at it. i really like your 'Regular People' (of regular people) and the sequel. horror art is like... the only type of horror that i like lmao. but just stay healthy, i'm really glad you kicked cancer's ass :)
So glad you liked it. :) T'was really fun to work on. I really love doing adorable, or... horrific. Not much in between. Wanna see my most recent horror project? It's not quite done yet, but I can snap a pic for you if you'd like.

So glad you liked it. :) T'was really fun to work on. I really love doing adorable, or... horrific. Not much in between. Wanna see my most recent horror project? It's not quite done yet, but I can snap a pic for you if you'd like.

omg yes i must see more of your amazing horrifying art :D that would be so awesome-

omg yes i must see more of your amazing horrifying art :D that would be so awesome-
Let's see... I've been working on this on and off for awhile now. c: Still need to finish it eventually, but I'm not pressed for time on it or anything.
Apologies for the potato quality.

Those specks at the bottom are people :)
20200309_233210~2.jpg

i... i love it. holy crap. it reminds me of a more horrifying version of cthulu + a giant squid + satan. how do you even... be that detailed? people amaze me lmao.

now, real biz. that versus a tarrasque, who would win?

i... i love it. holy crap. it reminds me of a more horrifying version of cthulu + a giant squid + satan. how do you even... be that detailed? people amaze me lmao.

now, real biz. that versus a tarrasque, who would win?
Hmm... Well, this concept is from a TV show I watch a little bit - it's not seen directly, only mentioned once offhandedly, so I decided I'd give it a rendition.
Allegedly he's 6,000 feet tall, and in the show, he's a very quick thinker. With a quick Google search to see what a "tarrasque" is, I'd say probably the fire squid, here. :P

oki, nice... but thank you so much. for what? i don't know, for being an awesome person and artist! :D

oki, nice... but thank you so much. for what? i don't know, for being an awesome person and artist! :D
Ah, you flatter me. :closedeyessmile: I appreciate it a lot, I've had a lot of time to hone my skills, and I look forward to many more pieces in the future. Have a lovely one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back