• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arrowverse OCs.

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
I am looking for 1-3 people to do an Arrowverse based story. Will be centered around our own OCs. I have an Archer ready to go. If you want to do this story, I recommend being able to play a couple of characters as there will be appearances from Canon Characters. The Plot is as follows:

Star City, Home of Green Arrow, is no longer a safe place. Gangs run the streets. Crime is at an all time high. And the heroes of the city are no more.

It is up to a new group of heroes to take the city back and spread fear through the criminals once again. However, there is one problem..the mayor of the city, is a mastermind who wants the vigilantes to show up so he can use them as a lesson to any other wanna be heroes.

I am definitely interested in this as well and would love to play 2-4 characters! Where will this rp be taking place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back