• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Arranged marriage (closed for now)

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Sorta. In a way.

Hello, welcome. My name is lafeae, and I'm looking for a partner in an arranged marriage RP. C:

Idea:

A count/viscount/duke has been arranged a marriage for a long while, but never actually seen his to-be bride. Short letters have been exchanged, but he refuses to let her visit, and refuses to tell her why. When he can no longer hold it off, his secret comes out to his to-be bride....

This can go a number of ways:

He's dying/seriously ill

He's disfigured/ socially unacceptable

Etc., etc., etc.,

I would prefer the 'dying/seriously ill' but it would be fun to go in multiple directions. :)

Anyways, the rules:

Someone who replies once a day or so. :) I'm on sporadically and can reply pretty quickly.

Prefer at least one paragraph. I reply to what I'm given.

No one-liners, please.

Literate roleplayer. Im not a grammar nazi, we all make mistakes, just no text talk and whatnot :) easy peasy.

Someone who doesn't mind talking OoC and plotting with me. I love getting to know my RP partner :) . We're friends in this.

The general no God-modding/ Mary-sue.

If you're bored and want to drop, just tell me. I'd rather not be left hanging. :) I'll extend the same courtesy. And if you're going to be away an extended period, please let me know.

I think that about covers it!

Hey~ I thought your idea was wonderful. I would love to do it with you. I don't care which character you want to be, I'd roll with whichever you preferred.

Anyway, my only request is that we do it in a thread.. I hope you don't mind!
:)

Hit me with a pm and I'd love to go over this with you. Not many people like to talk out of character, but I personally feel like it's a better way to connect with the roleplayer! Count me in and I can abide by your rules.

:) Thanks! ~Aria. "Hessy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back