• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Arranged Marriage ((1x1))

Lacy tilted her head to the side, disbelieving. "Your parents surely seemed...that their opinion wouldn't change." She looked softly at him.

"Yeah, well they owe me some favors. And the reminder of them may just do the trick. Besides, I'm very convincing," he said. "Any way it goes, I can at least try."

Lacy smiled, shrugged lightly and nodded in agreement. "If you don't try, you'll never succeed." She said lightly,"I get it." She breezed past him to grab the plate for her food. She made a quick sandwich.

"Yeah, that's pretty much the idea," he said.

He grabbed a plate and slid some slices of turkey on it, along with some strawberries to start off. He also got a bowl of chicken noodle soup and sat down on the floor, too lazy to find a table.

After making her sandwich, Lacy turned around. She laughed slightly surprised by his choice to sit on the floor. "I- I don't understand, why are you sitting on the floor?"

"It was closer and I was lazy," he laughed, shrugging. "It's a clean floor, anyways. I can move to a table if you want."

He grinned a bit sheepishly at her and ate another strawberry. It was a very clean floor.

CRAP i thought i responded!

Lacy turned her head slightly, then smiled. She plopped on the floor beside him. She took a small bite into her sandwich, glanced at him as she ate. After the first bite, she looked at him. "I am surprised you know, by you."

It's okay. xD

Jason raised an eyebrow at the comment and asked, "By what about me?"

He was rather curious as to if the surprise was good or bad. He didn't see how he should be too surprising, but maybe he was wrong. He ate some of the meat on his plate before slowly downing another strawberry.

"You aren't as inquisitive as I am," Lacy stated lightly as she looked from sandwich to Jason's eyes. "You are humble and outgoing, which usually conflicts in personalities. But with you, it's easy going." She paused,"Isn't there anything you would like to know about me?"

He nodded as she spoke, describing his personality, the parts that surprised her at least. At the question he paused and thought for a moment before speaking.

"Okay. Well what do you want to do? You know, for a job and such," he asked curiously, wanting to know her answer.

Lacy looked at him then shrugged lightly,"I work at the bakery. I am a cashier," She smiled lightly,'What do you do?"

"Honestly? Nothing at the moment. I'm in college to be a lawyer, though. The college in town is great and I go there," he said with a slight shrug of his shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back