Music ARMY Arise!!! || All About BTS

WolfsbaneRain

Professional Fangirl
I just wanted to make this thread specially dedicated to BTS because I just love my boys too much to have them in a general Kpop thread. Here we can talk about anything to do with our boys. We can talk about our bias (mine in J-Hope) or just about how f*cking AMAZING BTS is doing. Like how they just crushed it in all the charts!!!! They were even 9th in the top ten of iTunes with Spring Day!!!! I mean 9th in freaking iTunes!!!! That's amazing!!!!! I just love them so much!!! Please join me in fangirling!!!

Update: Spring Day is 6th on the World iTunes charts and their song Not Today is 7th!!!!

In the US charts Spring Day is 16th and Not Today is 17th.

And this is within just a few hours of the album being released!!!! How freaking amazing is that!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the shitake is BTS? And why the heck do you expect people here to be his troopers? Not many are mercs here, y'know. The occupational hazard is too much, I believe.

I'm new. I love BTS but I love a ton of other kpop groups. Is there a general Kpop thread?

Also what did you think of BTS's new single? Loved it <3

I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!! The whole album is amazing and the Spring Day MV is so good!!! I just love BTS so much!!!

to everyone who has no idea who bts are

but here y'all go

bangtan boys

tumblr_inline_ojsn8ekArV1u9g1i3_540.gif

and if ya really want to

check out their music

x x x x

and there's a lot more where that came from.

c42a2a2a033c84287dd6f5c225dceed7.jpg

Happy Birthday J-Hope!!!! We all love you so much!

For anyone who doesn't know today is Hopi's birthday!!! He is turning 23 today!!! (24 in Korea because they count the years differently, they start counting with conception, not with the actual birth) I love him so much!! He is just such beautiful, inspirational, adorable man!!

So Happy Birthday Hopi!!!

It's just a boyband fangirling thread. I don't understand what's got two people so ruffled. uwu

-raises hands though bc I too am a dirty army-

Um. BTS is life and if anyone says otherwise they obviously don't see that they are #4 in the world. *cough* above *cough* all *cough* American *cough* artists *cough* Sorry I think I'm getting a cold.

Oh wow glad I look this up wasn't sure if I would find a thread like this. Hello fellow ARMY!

Bye the way don't know if you guys know this but BTS hit number one on the billboard

They took the Social Artist Award at the BBMAs, cool! My mom was watching the Korean news and was like, "Look, they stopped the news to announce that BTS was nominated for the BBMAs." Even the reporter didn't know them well, but he ended up briefly talking about them anyway, lol. Nobody really talks about BTS and ARMYs, but they're definitely everywhere on Twitter and YouTube.

They took the Social Artist Award at the BBMAs, cool! My mom was watching the Korean news and was like, "Look, they stopped the news to announce that BTS was nominated for the BBMAs." Even the reporter didn't know them well, but he ended up briefly talking about them anyway, lol. Nobody really talks about BTS and ARMYs, but they're definitely everywhere on Twitter and YouTube.
right? Also I'm loving the cover jungkook and jimin did for we don't talk anymore!

these boys are my favorite group. I'm honestly so confused on who my bias is cause they are all amazing, but I usually always end up loving Jimin. though I'm just gonna say Namjoon needs some more love.

these boys are my favorite group. I'm honestly so confused on who my bias is cause they are all amazing, but I usually always end up loving Jimin. though I'm just gonna say Namjoon needs some more love.
bias is jungkook and y bias wrecker is jimin
:hearteyes: but all the boys are super handsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back