• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Arkentales (Looking for players)

Frederica returned downstairs. "Dad, where did Brother Christopher go?"

"He went to check out the mill again."

Frederica's eyebrows went up a little.

"Don't worry. He said he wasn't going to go in. Just look around, and see if anything's changed. Now about Zeke..."

"I'll do my best to help him."

"Thank you."

(Feel free to rp what Zeke does inside the room, or have him head to the blacksmith anytime.)

After Frederica left, Zeke took off his armor and little bit of clothes underneath and laid down on the bed, he didn't mind being naked.

"I'm starting to think two strangers won't be enough, this guy is a king for a reason." He let's out a sigh, "I wish I had the schematics to craft a sword of fire, that would come in handy..."

Zeke closes is eyes for a while, silence beginning to make him fall asleep, but then snaps his eyes open and stands up. "I can rest later, it's time to get to work!"

He changes into his I

blacksmith clothes and heads out to the shop.

The blacksmith shop was just as Frederca described. A black and gold coloured building that's one story tall with an open front. A large chimney rose from the roof, but there was no smoke coming out right now. Various farm implements hung on the wall plus a few small weapons and equipment like daggers and small bucklers.

Zeke knocks on the door, "Hello? I'm here to help the town and I was told I could use your shop to perform maintenance on my equipment."

Your eyes travel down to the short, stout figure covered in grey fur with brown spots. A tan apron girdled his waist with tools hung in the pockets. Shortened, slightly singed whiskers sprayed from his face. "What? Never seen a Nekodwarf before?"

(Sorry, I've been really busy the past few days.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeke simply stares at the little figure, never seeing one or even hearing of one before. After realizing at he's being rude, Zeke smiles and offers a handshake.

"Good day to you sir, my name is Zeke. I'm going to try help remove the King from the mill. I would like to work on my equipment. I have my own hammer and such, I just need a forge and a grinder. I will pay you if you desire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back