• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ark Survival Evolved Anime mash up

Small description of the world you wake to
The first thing you see is a large water fall splashing into a lake surrounded by a dense and beautiful forest. The land is however relatively flat and it looks as if there are others around you waking to this strange new world. Some you recognize, some you don't. The waterfall seems to have a network of caves behind it that some are being gravitated towards as a place of refuge. Those of you with the intelligence to recognize natural from the unnatural realize that though it looks natural for the out side the very world it's self is to clear cut to be a naturally made planet. The area in which you find yourself is evidence enough of that. The land is just perfectly flat like it was made for you build homes and structures for you to survive, and possibly thrive on. With the convenience of very clear drinking water right in view the moment you stand, to the abundant resources all around the lake it seems almost like a trap for you to try and make your beginning here.

After noticing the odd way the terrain is you notice the creatures that roam the land. Creatures with great long necks and as large as some of your dimensions tallest structures, to some that are what would be seen as normal and you can recognize right off the bat. Some of you can recognize that these unknown creatures are dinosaurs, others of you however, never had such beasts in your world so they are just strange. For those of you who have some knowledge of these ancient beasts you know you're only real danger around these creatures if you attack them or if you walk directly under their feet.

As you adjust to the fact you were just pulled from your world into this unknown alien created world you realize that there are three men standing and talking with a group of people, they seem to either have more knowledge on what is happening or just trying to manage the chaos that is ensuing because of the fear of the unknown.

Plot summary
Some groups are wanting to work together to try and find a way out of this place that they were forced into, other's don't care either way, and the rest wish to stay, because they want to make a change in there life but they believe that they can't in there old worlds. Most sides however know that if they don't work together in some way they will most likely parish in this world they know nothing about.

You all known that you were kidnapped by some unknown force and placed here but you don't know why or if it is even possible to get back home. Your quest is to try and figure these things out.

Rules of the rp would be

1) Only small herbivorous or shoulder pets are tamable. Sheep, morellatops, equus, and wolves are also on this list, but for the taming method for the wolf and morellatops I'm going to have you find a den instead of knocking them out. (I'm considering the rest of the creatures to be to dangerous as pets for the role play scenario. After all in actuality more then just the giga would turn on you in a heart beat if you screwed up to badly.)

2) All giga encounters are controlled by me so we don't have our base destroyed at random. All giga encounters will be in the wild

3) we are all going to be in the same tribe so that way we don't have to travel half way around the map to rp with someone who may be the only one on. There will be NPC bases that are free for destruction however.

4) Oc's are always welcome so long as they are decently flushed out

5) none of the powers said characters have are useable natural intelligence and other non magical skills however are still in play

6) three characters per person please you can role play less however

7) if you are going to breed your creatures please do a time skip for after the baby is born

8) there is no way to make the reapers site appropriate so they wont exist in this rp

9) keep swearing and violence to a minimum. We are supposed to be working together for the common goal, however a disagreement between characters is to be expected.

10) please try to write 4 to 5 sentences per post it helps others to interact with your character. However I will not be a grammar bugger so long as people can understand what you are trying to say.

11) unlike in the game however you start off in the clothes you were wearing at the time you were kidnapped from you dimension

12) Please interact with characters that aren't just from the cannon story your character is from

13) no trying to force your oc on a cannon character. It's alright to have relationships but so long as both role-players agree to it

Characters who are taken if this is to be an actual RP
Durarara!
Izaya Orihara

Host Club
Kyoya

Ghost Hunt
Naru (nick name of his)

Houseki no Kuni
Phosphophyllite

Homestuck
Karkat

Smite- Battle ground of the gods
Scylla

I will flush out more details in the plot and map once there is enough interest in it. I will say if three or more people are interested in this I'll start the character creation sheets and role play threads.

Character sheet thread please post your characters here
Fandom - Ark Survival Evolved Anime Mash Up Character sheets
Ark Survival Evolved Anime Mash Up Role-Play thread

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've done a mash up, so why not join this one? If you'll have me, that is.

I gotta admit, though, I was looking forward to using Phos, from the anime/manga Houseki no Kuni here, but I guess not.

It's been a while since I've done a mash up, so why not join this one? If you'll have me, that is.

I gotta admit, though, I was looking forward to using Phos, from the anime/manga Houseki no Kuni here, but I guess not.

yes you may join us though I'm not to sure what Phos is sadly. What Anime is it from?

Phos, or Phosphophyllite if you wanna get technical, is basically a sentient, humanoid gemstone. It's sort of like Steven Universe, if you watch that, in a sense, except the jewels in Houseki no Kuni are made of actual crystal instead of being manifestations of light. That's where the similarities end, though.

Sadly, it isn't. It's on Kissanime, though, which is what I usually turn towards whenever an anime isn't available to me on Netflix.

I'm changing up the rules a bit so go ahead and be Phos if you still would like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back