• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ark Survival Evolved Anime Mash Up Role-Play thread

Characters
Here
Sleepy Ash

The ever-sleepy vampire yawned shifting a bit, eyes closed. His blue hood with black fur on the brims that was giving him fake cat ears was securely covering his head and the leaves of the tree he was napping in were shielding from the sun. He was still unaware that the thing under his abdomen was actually a branch of the tree but he would notice it eventually.

After a few minutes, Sleepy Ash cracked his bloody red eyes and groggily looked around. How weird...

Not really feeling like moving at the moment, the Sloth just stayed on the branch, arms and legs hanging and swaying softly.

YANHE
"You'll Find I'm A Very Quick Learner, I Remember What I'm Taught Easily." She smiled, grabbing her wrist and shifting on the sand as she smiled. She could only remember on a beach once...She didn't like the way the sand shifted under her...Fully used to the hard surface of a stage. She hummed, looking for what to say for a moment before pointing to the fat little thing she couldn't identify before. "Do You Happen To Kno-" She was cut off by a loud screech. She yelped, covering her ears as she turned in that direction.

Coyote
Coyote seemed the slightest bit smug as he glanced over at his friend with raised eyebrows. He hadn't heard something like that scream before, but it didn't freak him out that much at first... He was used to the roars and howls of beasts and monsters alike so even if this one was admittedly loud and made the hair on the back of his neck rise... Okay so maybe it freaked him out..He looked towards the sound, glaring as a growl started to rumble in the back of his throat.

Keon
"well, is anyone going to go check that out?" Keon asked, looking completely startled. "I'd volunteer but Coy would strangle me if I so much as started to say that..." For once Keon didn't want to 'go see what that sound was'. The sound sent shivers up and down his spine and by the way Coyote was growling under his breath and lowering his head as he stared in the direction of the sound...It was clear he didn't want to either.

Kazuya
RotWorthy RotWorthy the-best-tank the-best-tank Polyblank Polyblank

He looked at YANHE, "it's getting late, and we don't know everything that's out here..." He turned to see a strange man in a tree, "you sleeping in the tree, you may want to take cover as well. We have a shelter built, however, I'm not sure if it will be large enough for everyone to live in. We'll have to make it larger or make more once the current danger has past..." He wasn't sure if he had heard him due to his soft spoken nature.

Izaya
Gaming4FunYT Gaming4FunYT

Izaya was starting to feel a tinge of fear, "are you nuts?" he asked with a slight twitch of his eye, "We don't know what that was or why it was screaming..." His mood changed after the sound of the creature dying rang out. "We should really get a move on to the shelter area..." He could at times be quite the coward, but never without good reason. He looked in the direction in which the sound had come from he couldn't see anything from his angle but judging by the reaction of the being that Kyoya was with he had a feeling it was bad.

Kyoya
Ineptitude Ineptitude

"Are you sure you want to go fight it yourself?" Kyoya asked, "It could be dangerous, we don't know what it may be capable of..." He was rather amused then fearful. He had a feeling that what ever this thing was it wouldn't be able to permanently kill them in this world. He was now looking at the thing that caused the ruckus as well.

Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite tilted their head back to look at Kyoya. "Yes, I am." They glanced towards the rest of the beings they found themself with, their pearl eye staring into each of their own. "Unless some of you are willing to fight?" They asked, their voice delicate as silver bells as they unsheathed their sword entirely. They held the blade evenly, a perfect, undaunted horizon; always leveled with the nose, just as their... teacher, had taught them.

Last edited:
Sleepy Ash
I Izaya orihara fan
It seemed that Sleepy Ash wasn't too affected by the screech as he kept on napping in the tree. That is until someone turned their attention to him. With a yawn, the vampire cracked an eye open to look at the stranger on the ground and then let out a soft groan.

"Shelter...? Where? That tree's just fine..." he said softly in his deep, tired voice.

He really didn't feel like moving whatsoever, he was comfortable in that tree. But maybe there was something to eat in that shelter? He was craving for some crisps and ramen...

After a few silent minutes, Sleepy Ash tilted on the branch and then slid off. Right before he was about to hit the ground, the blue-haired man gracefully turned his body in the air so that he safely landed on his feet. His crimson red eyes turned to the stranger and he tilted his head slightly. He was quite curious who the man was but he didn't say anything other than a quiet "What a bother..."

Gilbert Beilschmidt
I Izaya orihara fan | Gaming4FunYT Gaming4FunYT
The screech woke Gilbert up. The German quickly stood up to his feet his eyes snapping wide open. Where was he? What was this place? Why were there... dinosaurs??? Something was certainly not right...

The albino took a few steps noticing some figures not too far away. He decided to make their way over to them, the closest to him now being Karkat and Izaya.

"Wo bin ich? Wissen Sie was das Ort ist?" he asked, very much unaware that the others might not know German. He was standing quite stiffly, his senses sharpened as he was prepared to defend himself if anything happened. With his gloved hand, Gilbert checked if his trusty gun was in its place and felt s bit safer feeling the cool metal of the weapon.

YANHE seemed nervous, glancing back in the direction that the sound came from as she reached up to brush the sand out of her white hair. She couldn't remember anything sounding quite like that, racking her memory over and over for something that would match. Anything. But alas, she came up with nothing. Just like with the What-ever-it-was she had been trying to figure out earlier. "If We Have A Shelter, We Should Move Their Quickly. Hopefully It Wouldn't Have Noticed Us Yet."

Coyote
I Izaya orihara fan |@Meraki​
It had only just occurred to Coyote to check for weapons, a growl falling from him as he confirmed what he suspected. He had nothing but his match box, he must have dropped his crossbow when fighting the- It didn't matter... The lack of weapons wouldn't stop him, shooting a look at Keon that spoke a very clear 'Don't follow'. "I can fight." He spoke, fighting through his limp as he cautiously approached the blue haired, sword wielding person, lips set in a straight line. "But I don't think we should until we have to, We should take cover and watch for it instead of stand and wait on the beach where it could see us easily. That way if it wasn't already coming this way, We won't peak it's interest." He explained.

Phosphophyllite
Phosphophyllite silently pondered over the suggestion, before finally giving a thoughtful nod. To be quite frank, from the viewpoint of a Gem that had lived their entire life being hunted down to be ground to dust, the sooner that possible danger is taken care of, the better. However, even they could see the logic behind the proposal. "I suppose that it's a sound strategy." Their mismatched eyes glanced towards the being that spoke up, the sunlight gleaming off of their lapis lazuli hair as they fluttered in the slight breeze.

It was another Human, Phos thought to themself, or at the very least something similar. Looking towards the rest, it seemed that a large number of them happened to be a part of the ancient species that once roamed the land they came from. They couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive in the presence of so many of them. After all, the Lunarians are illogical beings who are never satisfied with what they have. They're the paragon of self-indulgence, pleasure-seeking and self-gratification. And since they are the Spirit of humanity, the youngest of the Gems could only ever imagine how they behaved millennia ago. Until now, that is. So far they seemed... normal, almost kind, but it hasn't even been an hour since they've met. At this point, only time could give them the answers they seek, and until then, they'll treat them with caution.

Scylla

"I have to admit - the newt was a difficult one but we showed em' pups!"
Scylla grinned as the fallen raptor lay dead alongside the jungle's edge, the beach meters away. She'd dragged it from where she killed it because frankly, having her dogs consume it over a massive.. ant-thing nest wasn't exactly her idea of a good breakfast. Still, as the monster child took her prey, she threw it barely in view of the beach goers, the tail sticking out of the shrubbery, the occasional flash of a demon-eyed dog ripping the feathered raptor apart as Scylla's dogs gorged on the beast's entrails. Scylla herself simply stood, raised by the coils and tendrils of the canines as she watched the blood splatter with glee, only pausing now and again to think, to suppose something were.. Familiar around here.
she couldn't help but sniff the air - something... strange was scented.
"Do you guys.. smell...that too..?" She paused, her eyes lighting up as she realized the familiar scent.
"Humans! Oh boy, if we finish the raptor we can get some humans! I knew this place wasn't so far away... Celly, since you got to rip the lizard-y thing's throat out, you can get the first bite- Oh goodie, this is gonna be a blast~!"
Scylla's dogs barked happily as they finished the raptor carcass - One would not be enough for Scylla, but as she felt her strength return oh-so-slightly, she couldn't help but wonder of the strange scents surrounding this place. Lizard things.. Humans - and perhaps something else she couldn't put her finger on. regardless, the abomination giggled as she moved through the scrub, looking for the source of the scent.

Kazuya

"If it such a bother for you don't have to come..." Kazuya said in a slightly cold under tone but still soft in nature. He looked to YANHE. "Yes we have shelter but it isn't very large..." He looked around at the growing number of people, "which maybe a problem..." They also hadn't gathered a large amount of food for they only thought it was going to be the three of them. "Hopefully what ever the danger is that is prowling near by walks off soon..." He said more in a half whisper to himself.

Izaya
the-best-tank the-best-tank Polyblank Polyblank

Izaya looked at the new comer as he spoke, "Wir haben keine Ahnung, was dieser Ort eigentlich ist. Wir wissen nur, dass Wesen unbekannter Herkunft uns hier am ehesten dazu gebracht haben, irgendeine Art von Experiment zu Machen." German as well as English wasn't his first language so he had a slight accent to his voice. "Do you know English as well?" He asked in hopes the man would understand.

He then looked at the other man who spoke, "I'd say that is the first intelligent thing you've said sense your arrival." He stated with a sneer, but then went slightly pail, Was that a dog he just heard in the direction the screech had come from. He certainly hopped not.

Kyoya
Ineptitude Ineptitude RotWorthy RotWorthy

He looked at the two, "alright, the shelter is just behind the waterfall, As I said the building may not be big enough for all of us but with us working together we'll more than likely be able to get more structures up relatively quickly."

Sleepy Ash
I Izaya orihara fan
Sleepy Ash rolled his eyes. It wasn't his fault there was something dangerous out there. Heck, he's dangerous himself. Even without his powers and boosts that he was always given after drinking his master's blood.

"Well? Where is that shelter then? At least some of you should get there before that thing appears here..." he said in a quite bored tone. These were only humans and-... something human-like but there was no way they could survive on their own while fighting with some wild animal. He was a totally different story.

Since he was a vampire, he had natural great strength, speed and agility. He might have lost his ability to fly but he still was able to get from one spot to another in no time. Thet given, the light blue-haired man was able to help with making the shelter bigger and getting enough food for everyone that had appeared in here.

Gilbert Beilschmidt

The albino gave a nod, quite satisfied that the person knew German. The person didn't look to European, however. Should he assume from what country he is? No. Not yet. He needed to find out what was going on in here.

"Ja, I know English. But I'm not too fond of it," he said with a slightly annoyed face. English meant Great Britain which meant enemies. But what can you do when not everyone can understand the glorious language that is German? "I don't suppose anyvone here knows vhat zhis place ist und who took us hier..."

Phosphophyllite

Mentioned: I Izaya orihara fan | RotWorthy RotWorthy
Phosphophyllite nodded at Kyoya's words and glanced at the waterfall from the corner of their eyes. The rapidly falling waters made them feel hesitant. Rutile wasn't there with them. If the powder washes off, they doubt that they'd be able to replace it at all, or at least, not easily. They'd be exposed, and their hybrid, gemstone body would be revealed for all to see.

"Shall we?" They turned towards the, thus far, nameless being and flashed him a charming smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back