• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aria divided- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aezaya transforms as a maid to Marius's room and as she knocks in she can hear Marius say "Come in". She enters the room to find his armor all over the floor him sitting on the bed drinking a medieval version of a Capri sun while reading a book. He looks at Aezaya taking her whole form in and then continues to his book.
"Uhh, I'll start cleaning sir."
"Go for it."

She begins to pretend cleaning the area too scary to touch the armor covered in weird spots only to hear him say; "Hey I am not against succubuses work in the castle but at least do your job?".
"Right sorry sir I'll get right on it- what?."
"What?".

Aezaya transforms as a maid to Marius's room and as she knocks in she can hear Marius say "Come in". She enters the room to find his armor all over the floor him sitting on the bed drinking a medieval version of a Capri sun while reading a book. He looks at Aezaya taking her whole form in and then continues to his book.
"Go for it."

She begins to pretend cleaning the area too scary to touch the armor covered in weird spots only to hear him say; "Hey I am not against succubuses work in the castle but at least do your job?".
"What?".

Eh... Even though she's young, she'll still play to her role. She won't be scared unless she knows the other can harm her.

She bows before meticulously cleaning the area (she has to investigate carefully after all), carefully replacing his armour unto the stand, and to act like she's struggling slightly to hide her supernatural strength. Before she was about to pick up his spear, she hesitated because of the skull she recognised as a symbol of the god of hell and the ominous demon aura it omitted. She was now wary and on guard, turning her attention to him.
"You're her follower."

Then she'll connect the dots, she knows that he's not a demon, since she can sense them. But she wouldn't know his ability. Unless he comments on her being a succubus.

"Go for it."

"What?".
Keep that level of excitement for when the rp begins im working on the opening post now.

I'm making my csg for a different rp and just getting all the code right is tiring. So far 2,000+ characters according to my editor XD.but excited with the BBCode+ capabilities!!

So before I get to posting my current two characters, I need to make some changes. First one is simple, because I just got to change it from north to south. The second one involves Luther thinking the Goddess of the Hunt had an interest in Aegon, and how there's no Goddess of the Hunt.

So before I get to posting my current two characters, I need to make some changes. First one is simple, because I just got to change it from north to south. The second one involves Luther thinking the Goddess of the Hunt had an interest in Aegon, and how there's no Goddess of the Hunt.
Garrot would have an interest.
As would most of his rivals.
And i was actually going to mention that. Good catch.

Not interest as in "interesting" interest. More like "I wonder how long it'll take before I get you in bed" interest.

Opening post is up. Ill be busy for the next 6 1/2 hours at work so post up and give me something to read when i get back. :)

Another thing I forgot to put into consideration. Buras' chosen god, Baalog, I'm guessing would not be a part of the pantheon of gods you have set up. But what about a different pantheon of gods? More than one religion could possibly exist.

Another thing I forgot to put into consideration. Buras' chosen god, Baalog, I'm guessing would not be a part of the pantheon of gods you have set up. But what about a different pantheon of gods? More than one religion could possibly exist.
Not in this world. It isnt a religion here. The gods have been seen they walk with us from time to time. Not so much a religion as a fact. Other gods do not exist and the twelve that do will not share devotion with a new god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back