• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aria divided- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm not gonna worry about it, on my phone. Deleted the post, so you guys and finish it and move on, I will follow thereafter.
I was looking at the thread and saw your thing miss, I was wondering why. Nah don't worry too much about it your post it was fine it's just that the wyvern will not have the most fun death considering all of us decided to stab it in the head with sharp metal objects

No, it was fine other than those two errors.
I was looking at the thread and saw your thing miss, I was wondering why. Nah don't worry too much about it your post it was fine it's just that the wyvern will not have the most fun death considering all of us decided to stab it in the head with sharp metal objects

Honestly peeps, it's no real worries. I just hate going in and editing on my phone here. It's a bitch. And I am currently at the airport waiting to board so kinda noisy and distracting. Go ahead and kill it and then we can all move on :D I'll post later.

No sir. The wyverns regen is based off of electricity. Which it has no more of because like the dumb animal it is it tried to hit you guys with all it had. Aegon intercepted so with the combined might of the slayers this thing is dead.
Im off in 1 hour. I shall finish my post then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back