• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Area 51

Dax

<3

Area 51

"I never pictured myself becoming a parent this early in life."​

Most people didn't expect anything to come of the raid on Area 51. Granted, some bands played some cool music, and the memes that came out of the event were phenomenal. But at the end of the day, everyone went home without hide nor hair of aliens or their tech.

At least, most people went home without aliens. For a group of young adults, they swiftly discover on the road trip home that they've picked up an unexpected passenger. An alien, presumably escaped from Area 51 while the guards were more concerned with the general public, now joins this group of twenty-somethings on their way home. The problem is, this alien very quickly proves to be young, too young to take care of itself, and seems to be very intensely attached to the group.

This is a rather simple concept, essentially we've got a group of college kids taking care of a baby alien, trying to keep it alive, happy, and more importantly safe from the government recapturing it. I'm thinking five players at the most, I'll be playing the alien in this plot. This story can go a lot of different ways, it all depends on what the characters are like. Post below if you're interested, and if there's enough interest I'll get the threads up! Thanks!

Most people didn't expect anything to come of the raid on Area 51. Granted, some bands played some cool music, and the memes that came out of the event were phenomenal. But at the end of the day, everyone went home without hide nor hair of aliens or their tech.

At least, most people went home without aliens. For a group of young adults, they swiftly discover on the road trip home that they've picked up an unexpected passenger. An alien, presumably escaped from Area 51 while the guards were more concerned with the general public, now joins this group of twenty-somethings on their way home. The problem is, this alien very quickly proves to be young, too young to take care of itself, and seems to be very intensely attached to the group.

This is a rather simple concept, essentially we've got a group of college kids taking care of a baby alien, trying to keep it alive, happy, and more importantly safe from the government recapturing it. I'm thinking five players at the most, I'll be playing the alien in this plot. This story can go a lot of different ways, it all depends on what the characters are like. Post below if you're interested, and if there's enough interest I'll get the threads up! Thanks!

Those Government boys can't shoot me if I Naruto run fast enough to out sprint their bullets...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back