• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Are You The One ~ <3

For an extra million dollars, would you break it off with you Perfect Match?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Adonis Greyson

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

2AugvxS.png

Taking off his white buttoned up shirt, and his acid wash jeans Adonis decided to go for a dip. Of course, he couldn't dive in with his boxers, so he changed into a pair of black swimming trunks he bought just for this show. Walking out to the pool a happy smile graced his lips. The pool looked as if it was used for the Olympics. It was huge! Adonis sat on the side of the pool about to go in, but he was caught off guard by VJ. Remembering to play it cool, Adonis gave her a warm inviting smile. "Hey! Yeah, this house is excellent! The view is beautiful too." Adonis was referring to her as the beautiful view as he gazed into her eyes. "No, no. I get it. I have my questions ready too. So I'll go get ready while you're in the shower and we can meet back here." Adonis couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable and dorky she was. Climbing up from off the side of the pool he watched as she walked away.

While she was getting ready, it was time for Adonis to pick out his outfit. Something that said he was an adult, but also likes to have fun. Or, maybe something professional? There were so many choices he could pick from. Not wanting to wear something lazy, but also not wanting to wear something too serious for the occasion. That's when the perfect outfit came to mind. Grabbing his articles of clothing, he casually walked to the nearest bathroom to change and prep. Hair and teeth were brushed. Deodorant was applied to the necessary areas. Then finally, the cologne. Much like his clothes, his scent could either make it or break it. Bleu De Chanel was the choice of cologne, giving him a fresh somewhat aquatic smell. Then came...the outfit.

Walking outside towards the pool, Adonis sat on the edge of a layout chair. Scrambling through his thoughts, Adonis needed to think of two more questions. Curse his aloof nature! Now he had to just wing it. Checking his watch, he waited patiently for VJ to arrive; and when she did he wasn't disappointed. Seeing her take out a notepad and pen made him feel very unprepared. "Oh wow, very professional. Well, Vanessa, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Adonis Greyson, and I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm a promoter for clubs and concerts, but I used to be a masseuse. I went to the Xavier University of Louisiana and have my bachelors in massage therapy."

Going through each question, Adonis tried to answer the best he could without talking her ear off. "Growing up was actually great! Both of my parents are involved in music, so my house was always filled with either jazz or rhythm and blues. They were big on supporting whatever outlet I chose in my life, and have always been there for me. My calling would have to be people as weird as they may sound. I just like to connect with people and I feel what I do now really helps with that. My biggest strength would have to be my compassion for people, and my biggest weakness is my tendency to be nonchalant. Biggest fear would have to be ending up alone and having no one to truly love. I guess that's why I'm here though. My most valuable thing when it comes to love would be quality time. To me that's key. Favorite music is Jazz, but my favorite artist would have to be Daniel Ceaser."

Continuing to go down the list of questions, Adonis was getting some ideas what he asks her. It was the laziest plan ever, but it would probably help. "How many partners have I had? Wow, haha! You caught me off guard there a little bit. I have had a total of 7 intimate partners in my life. As for fate & destiny, I'm not too sure. I like to think sometimes things happen for a reason. But that just leaves me with more questions than answers. My perfect day would have to be on the beach holding hands with the one I love. The ocean water calmly crashing in, and we just get to relax. Lastly, the thing I would never change is my commitment to my family. Above all, they have to come first." Taking a deep breath followed by a small laugh, Adonis felt so much weight come off my shoulders.

"Okay, my turn. Ready?"

1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
  2. What brought you here to this show to help you find the perfect someone?
  3. If you could have one song as your theme song. What would it be, and why?
  4. What do you find most important in a partner?
  5. Would you ever want kids in the future?
  6. If you could have any superpower in the world. What would it be?
  7. What areas do you think you could improve romantically?
  8. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
  9. What's your most cherished childhood memory?
  10. What was your first thought when seen me?

Anora Goodwin
Interaction
: Eldarkon Eldarkon
16230049_985999808197606_1731407471429287936_n.jpg"Oh." Anora stood in the door, watching him play, without making an further attempt to get his attention. Since, you know, it was rude to interrupt people. Anora didn't mind though, the melody was nice, and oddly a but calming. But those few extra minutes actually gave her time to write down the questions she had been thinking of in her phones notes. When the music stopped, and she heard Mark's voice, she chuckled. "It's okay. The music was nice," She said, looking at his guitar as he put it down. "Yeah, I am. We can just do it in here if you want to, or we can go downstairs or whatever." To be honest, she perfered to preform the interview there in his room, or maybe in her's, but she left the choice up to him. (Sorry it's a bit short, it's late.)

Mark blushed when Anora complimented his music "Thanks" he said rubbing the back of his neck "I don't really show alot of people these days". Mark always had time to show off his musical talents in high school, and starred in almost every single talent show there was. He did gigs at bars in university, and played on the occasional street corner. But ever since he started his own Architecture firm, he never had the time to perform; only practice. Nevertheless, it felt good to know that people still loved to listen to his music,

After picking up his leather notebook and pen from the table, Mark thought about where they could have their interview. "Yeah, we can do it in here as long as your comfortable with it" he said after hearing her request. He then pulled up another chair on the other side of the desk. Sitting down, he pulled out his notebook "Well, I think its best that before I ask you some questions, I should tell you more about myself" He then cleared his throat and began

"My name is Mark Anthony Gordon. I was born in London England, but moved to New York when I was 14 . I graduated from Cooper Union after studying Architecture and started my own firm after doing some contract work. I am also an artist, as I love to draw, paint, and sculpt in my free time. I'm also a musician, as you already know, and play over 6 instruments. I was privately tutored in art and music when in high school, which opened numerous opportunities for me. Now, I currently live alone in my penthouse above New York city"

Mark then opened his notebook "Since I got my introduction out of the way, I'm going to now ask you 10 questions"
1. What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?

2. What is the best and worst part of your personality?

3. What is the healthiest and unhealthiest thing you do on a regular basis?

4. What is the strangest habit you have?

5. What do you hope you grow out of?

6. Who or what inspires you to be a better person?

7. What brings you the most joy in life?

8. What are some things you would you like to achieve before you die?

9. What belief do you have that most people disagree with?

10. How would your perfect partner treat you?
Mark then clicked his pen and eagerly awaited Anora's answers​

LEVEN AMOR

Leven immediately began unpacking his things and placing them in the proper places. He refolded his clothing and placed them into drawers, hung his jackets and blazers up in the closet, while his shoes were neatly lined up against the wall. Once finished, he began to change. The black button down he wore was discarded first, then his fitted slacks. Unsurprisingly(to himself), he had been fine in such clothing. Hailing all the way from California, Hawaii reminded him a lot of home. Just with a tropical setting.

After changing into some light, stonewashed jean shorts and a pair of white, low-top converses, Leven leaves out of his room in search of his partner. He had thought of the questions he wanted to ask while he had been unpacking. Some of his questions were pretty generic, where are you from? what is your job? blah, blah. Others weren't. They pertained to his interest. It was mostly to see if the other liked, or was willing to try, the things he was interested in, basically.

He hears a noise going on, and some music playing. Not to his liking but he nods his head to the music anyway, and follows it. ' Oh, Imani.' A coincidence? yes, and a pleasant one it is. Leven enters the kitchen fully, and quietly pulls the nearest chair he could fine and plants his bottom in it. He doesn't bother making his presence known as he's enjoying the view. There's a faint, amused smile on his lips as he watches.

98dcee703bd660c2df1dc94359ce3068.png352d21ac503659ce6da5914ad846e465.jpg

by youngjae

Imani Bello

image.jpg

Imani stopped her dancing once she realized that she wasn’t alone anymore. She turned to look at the man before her. She remembered him as the one who was the most enthusiastic and the one with the boyish charm. If Imani remembered correctly his name was Rhys. The young woman quirked an eyebrow as she watched him dance or attempt to at least. Imani didn’t bother to muffle her chuckle. His attempt at matching the rhythm of he song was funny. She gazed at him with an amused smile on her face. “ Are you okay? And I figured as much.” She replied to his comment about not knowing the song. “Yes that’s me. It’s nice to meet you Rhys.” She smiled. Imani finished her strawberry smoothie and poured it into a cup. “Would you like one?” She goes back to dancing.

As she’s talking to Rhys Imani sees movement from the corner of her eyes. She’s pleasantly surprised when she noticed Leven. Again the young woman stops dancing. Imani eyed him appreciatively. “Leven, when were you going to speaking up?” She raised a brow. Imani sauntered over. “I’m glad that I found you or well that you found me. We can ask our questions while we enjoy some smoothies if you’d like.’

Click
image.jpg

Mentions: Leven sarcasmm_ sarcasmm_
Interactions: Rhys soular soular , Leven sarcasmm_ sarcasmm_
Setting: Kitchen
Outfit:
X

code by pasta

Indiect~> Lassies || Direct-> The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin [Adonis]

VJ (Click)

Mood: Vehement

DWDaXWUWsAAVFH_.jpg

Goodness did Adonis looked amazing. Good enough to write a song for and about him right there on the spot. She immediately made the forward connection of him being a promoter and her being a singer, perhaps if things connected between them she would start a team with him to promo her on tour... assuming VJ ever got discovered to the point she got a deal. She knew how rigorous the music industry is, even opening up for Tinashe or Borns still wasn't enough to solidify her spot among the heavy hitters. Though, it did boost her platform a great deal. Also, hearing he was into massage therapy meant free massages in the house. Perhaps she would try to cash in on one of those later tonight after the party. He looked like he had strong hands, among things. VJ had to get herself out of her imaginative state and stay engaged into Adonis as she listened and wrote down some key things. Vanessa was delighted to hear that he was raised into music, let alone her genre of music that she performs. What were the odds!? A bright smile hit her face when he mentioned that, and at the name Daniel Caesar her eyes rolled back in agreement with his choice.
"Oh man Freudian was incredible. It was sort of an inspiration for one of my songs actually." She definitely made a note of his weakness, being nonchalant. She knew she could balance that with how clingy she could be, she deemed Adonis looked the type to need to be cared for and shown he's loved, something VJ has done all too many times. The problem was that the guys she were with always took her for granted and used that against her. She also definitely understood his fear as well, she sort of shared the same one, except hers was a bit different.

When Adonis listed his number of partners, VJ nodded without any positive or negative connotation. She wrote down some more things. That wasn't a bad number considering most men these days were pure whores and wanted a girl for only one thing. VJ's numbers were lower than that, but she looked on the bright side, he was still in single digits. He didn't know if he believed in destiny, but Vanessa had a unique take on fate. She intertwined the theories of free will vs fate, believing that free will was 100% their own, however what you did with that free will unlocked and locked new and shifting fates and destinies that would be inevitable to dodge to some degree. His last two answers really warmed her heart, he was so passionate and romantic. She knew that much from the way he answered and how he answered. She could only imagine the reason he was bad at love could maybe be he pushes people away? Something he wouldn't do with VJ since she was so nurturing... unless she was here to stop doing that so much? When he breathed so did she. She exited interview mode and immediately got nervous. She started to jitter before clapping her hands in a way to pep herself up for the oncoming questions. She exhales and stares into Adonis' eyes with her bright blues, almost the hue of the pool water.
"Okay, ready."

She listened to the questions and she answered them calmly and as openly as she could.
"Okay, in five years I definitely see myself touring or still in music, maybe even some movies? I'll have a very supporting circle of family and friends, and hopefully a love to take the journey with. Above all I'd be in a place to where I could give back and influence lives on a mass scale for showing them love and expression through my stories. As far as what brought me here to this show... um I think that it was the best way to weed out people who just wanted to get in my pants, because they only select people who're looking for something real and better. This way I can find someone who loves me for my soul and who I am, and not just because of my looks or even my status."

VJ didn't even know it, but she started to scoot closer to Adonis, a subconscious sign that she was comfortable and felt safe with him.
"One song? Ugh. I wanna be that girl and say one of my songs but I think I'll actually have to say Upgrade U by Beyonce haha only because I was a very introverted child at 10 and that song literally changed my confidence and I started to upgrade myself socially. The most important thing in a partner for me is Devotion. I need to know that you're not just loyal, but you're willing to stay in it when times are really bad and outrageous. And I absolutely want kids one day. I need to have a couple of babies to carry on my legacy and annoy my husband when I'm not around to. Hmm.. if I could have any superpower I'd have Telempathy, that way I could push my emotions onto others so they'd perfectly understand how I feel so that they in turn would know how precious emotions are and that would lead to world peace since everyone understands the heart of one another!"

When Adonis asked what she needed to work on romantically, VJ looked up to the faltering sun as she contemplated the great question.
"Great question... hmm let's see. I think I'd have to say sometimes I get sort of lazy in love? Like I get used to being in love and I kind of stop doing some things I did in the beginning. Which is why I can get clingy because it's my way of trying to make up for that. I'm also not good with rejection I get really sensitive when I'm rejected so I think I need to work on handling that as well. The best advice I'd ever gotten was from my dad, he said Your duty is only as important as you create it, meaning what you do with your actions in this life will only ever be as meaningful as you work to better them. My most cherished childhood memory is the day my mom stopped smoking. She promised she'd quit if I got straight A's on my report card all year long and I did. She was a heavy smoker and her lungs were bad. Um..."

VJ stopped herself as she teared up a bit. She shook her head trying to combat the tears, her oversensitivity showing to Adonis. She felt safe with him, so hopefully he'd react maturely. Depending on how he took it would determine a lot for VJ.
"I'm sorry I just miss my family. Right after college I stayed in New York to finish my lease, and then came right here so I didn't have time to see them." She sniffles and picks herself back up. "The first thought I had when I saw you was you're fucking gorgeous and how the hell are you single? Haha." With finally finishing the interview, VJ chuckles a bit like Adonis did and wiped her eyes from the former emotions. People were probably still doing their interviews as her and Adonis had started first. "Well, how'd I do? I'd say you get a thumbs up. Wanna sit by the pool?" VJ gets up and takes her shoes and socks off and sat them by the pool, revealing her delicate trotters with painted white nails already pedicured. She pulled up her leggings a bit and sat on the edge of the pool and let her feet dwell in the water. She waited for Adonis to join her. "This is so pretty, so bright and vivid. Makes me miss swimming and my teammates. You ever play sports? You had to with that body."

Vanessa stares at Adonis, his Chanel smell definitely playing in his favor as she wanted to take in more of him. She was fighting so hard not to latch onto how amazing he seemed and just be smitten as usual. Part of her wanted him to be proactive and the other part was very glad he was being respectful and smooth. She almost got lost in the glow of the pool. She knew that she already felt connected and comfortable with Adonis and it hadn't even been long in the house. That was either really good, or really dangerous. She could only wonder if her fellow Lassies felt the same about their partners, especially with the interviews they were probably doing right now, and to top it all off a mass party at some club later that night.

Anora Goodwin
Interaction
16230049_985999808197606_1731407471429287936_n.jpg "Geez, six instruments? I can hardly play one," Anora giggled, tucking some stray hair behind her ear as she fiddled with her phone, before putting it on the desk to focus on his questions. "I guess, before I start I'll give you some extra background as well. I'm Anora Goodwin, obviously, 21, and currently living in Michigan. I was actually born in southern Ireland and immigrated here when I was six. I'm pursuing a Criminal Justice degree, though I'm still not sure what I want to do with said degree." Taking a breath, and paused, thinking of anything else noteworthy before she hot into the questions. "Oh! And I have a dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Bandit."

Now was time for her to start answering his questions. "The first impression I try to give anyone is, at least friendly. I've been told I come off as a little stuck up because I'm typically not a very chatty person right away, and I am absolutly horrid at small talk," She told him, chuckling as she looked down for a moment, before back up. "But, first impressions always differ with each person, so I guess it can also depend on the person in talking to."

"Best and worst parts of my personality....well, I think my worst personality trait is my introvertedness. I'm not about fan of going out, meeting new people is a hassle, and finding people it's not emotionally draining to be around is even tougher because I live in a freaking tourist town, it's a nightmare," Anora paused again, "Gosh that sounded really mean." And, once again, she paused to think. "My best quality is...well, I don't know. I...hmm, yeah, I don't know."

"My unhealthist thing I do, I don't do that often, but I smoke. I know it's really bad for me, and I hate it, but sometimes I don't have my meds or i just really need something to calm me down, and I don't drink alcohol casually. Healthiest thing, is a bit weird, but I take a pole dancing class. I know, I know, oh my god that's not what you'd expect, but it's a great work out in a wonderful environment with amazing people. Plus, it's a really neat trick I can show off to certain people." Anora winked.

"Strangest habit...I like, talk to myself a lot. Well, I guess that's not too weird. Oh, maybe...I always make sure rhat whatever im listening to, the volume is an even number if there are numbers. But if I'm in the car, it's always at 15."

"I hope...i hope I grow out of my fear of the dark. I know, it's something I should have already grown out of, but something happened when I was a bit younger, so I'm... still scared of the dark." Anora looked away, interlocking her hands. It was hard to talk about, especially to men. But...he asked.

Anyway, she moved on, though her gaze didn't return to Mark. "My dad. He's always been ther for me, no matter what, and he's pushed me to be my best," She smiled, "He's been my number one supporter, and it's really helped though all the hard times and he's just a great person. He's actually my hero."

"Currently, it's my dog. He's a little ball of fluffy sunshine, and I love him. He's always able to make me fell better."

"As cliche as it is, if like to help as many people as I can. I went into Criminology so I could learn about what I need to do something, even if I just end up being a juvenile counselor. There's a bunch of stuff I want to do other than that though, like, I wanna see the seven wonders of the world." She looked back to Make now, but her hands didn't relax.

"My most argued belief is that you can like both Marvel and DC the same. I wish I was kidding, me being a feminist gets argued with less."

Okay, last question. "I want my partner to treat me the way anyonen deserves to be treated. I want loyalty, I want someone who I can connect with. I want someone who doesn't try to change the person I am, and loves me reguardless of my past or what I'm striving for. I don't want to have to change my goals, or what I beleive in to accommodate someone else. I will support them in their endeavors, but I want the same thing. And, maybe someone who can also be my best friend."

She took a breath, picking up her phone and opening up notes. "I guess it's your turn now."
  1. What's your idea of the perfect date?
  2. What's your biggest fear?
  3. If your partner needed you, would you drop what you were doing to help them? Or would you make it up to them later?
  4. What is your most desired goal?
  5. How do you judge a person?
  6. What's the craziest conversation you've ever overheard?
  7. What is one thing you change about yourself?
  8. What is a relationship deal breaker for you and why?
  9. Does your job actually make you happy?
  10. What's something about the world that bothers you and if you could you try and change?

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

s8QSzk9.jpg

Mentally taking in every single bit of information Vanessa gave him, Adonis really felt a connection growing. It may seem silly, but he could feel that VJ was a good person by how passionately she answered her questions. Was he falling for her? Well, maybe. Only time would tell which direction this connection would go. Seeing her get emotional made Adonis gently cusp her hand to comfort her. "Hey, no need to apologize. I completely understand where you're coming from. Plus, a pretty face like that should never look that sad." Taking his hand Adonis gently wiped away the remaining tear from off her cheek with his thumb.

Holding his light-hearted smile, he gave VJ two thumbs up. "I think you did great. An A+ interview." Adonis complemented, of course remaining humble as always. VJ was so open and honest with him that if had more hands, he would give multiple thumbs up. Hearing an invite to the pool, Adonis nodded in agreement. Getting up from the chair he joined VJ by the side of the pool, kicking off his dockers to the side. "Did I play any sports? I did a little bit of track in high school, but I mostly just work out. I like to keep my body in good shape. So you were part of a swimming team? Would you be able to show me any good moves in the pool?" Adonis asked while modestly looking amongst her figure.

There was no doubt in the world that VJ was attractive, both in looks and personality. Adonis couldn't help himself from taking a peak like it was calling for his attention. Moving his gaze from her lips back up to her eyes, he smiled softly. "So you're an artist, and like Freudian. That must mean you have excellent taste in music. What sort of genre do you sing? Would I be able to hear a little?" Looks, personality, and a singer. VJ was pretty much perfect and Adonis hoped that it would work out towards the end. Both of their careers intertwined with each other, so it was made to be. The new upcoming power couple. Watch out Jay-Z and Beyonce!

54009cc6896da4825bd2ace87eb1bc27.JPEG
At first glance, Claire couldn't help but wonder what Greg thought of her. As far as she went, Claire thought that he was really handsome. Sadly, their brief car ride wasn't enough for her to ask any questions or start a conversation that would hold. Still, he was quite a gentleman for opening the door for her. It wasn't often guys did that anymore from what she noticed, unless she was only seeing that with today's High School students. Upon arriving at the House of Hearts, she claimed her room, which had a view of the beach. She could only dream of living in a Waterfront home, granted with her line of work, she could do that very easily. However, she didn't go into Sports Medicine for the money, but because she wanted to help others, particularly athletes since they needed it most and they were consistently getting hurt. While pondering on what to do, she ended up deciding to go out for a swim, given that it was a nice day out. Since it was a Mansion, it seemed like she would have the pool to herself.

After she was done, it seemed like there was already a couples' activity going on from what she noticed. At once she would head back up to her Room to change into another white dress, which was different from the one that she had worn at the beach, along with another set of white slippers. Quietly, with a journal in her hand, Claire would walk into the Dining and sit down at one of the tables. Playing ten questions with him was going to be fun. While awaiting his arrival, she began pondering about what she was going to ask him.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
Greg spend some time in the gym punching a heavy bag near a large window looking out at the pool. He treated the bag as an opponent, imagining it attack him back in return to his own punching. He circled, ducked and weaved as if trying to avoid the imaginary blows before countering with his own hooks and upercuts. It didnt take him long to build up a sweat but he pushed on further and further. He was taking a small break before he finally realised that someone was swimming in the pool nearby. He paused and watched Clair swim back and forth, again she was gorgous and could see she was a looner like him as there was bound to be someone to talk to if not himself.

He cursed as he rememebred he needed to work out some interview question to ask her soon. In interrogations he had little trouble getting the information he needed but he had context from an investigation. This was different, he had little to work on and he needed to ask theright question. He sighted as he wipped his face with a towel before going to the shower thinking of questions. He eventually changed into a basic t-shirt and shorts before going out to look for Claire, eventually finding her at the dining room. "Hi...Have you been waiting long?" He asked.

Last edited:
Indiect~> n/a || Direct-> Adonis The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin

VJ (Click)

Mood: Serene | Nervous

DWDaXWUWsAAVFH_.jpg

VJ thought it was really sweet of Adonis to wipe her tears away, then again it did bring a ping of doubt and uncertainty within the girl, simply from all of the times that her exes used to show the same level of affection and care only to take her for granted. However she did lighten up and smile at the fact that she got herself an A+ interview. She loved to make some good impressions, and especially for those she was drawn to. They begin to talk it up with one another as the cool crystal blue hue from the pool shines from underneath them. VJ waves her feet around in a small circle as the cool water brought her chills to compliment Adonis' charm that brought her even more chills. She chuckled a bit at his question, her nostalgia of swimming competitively flashing in her mind. "Oh yeah, I know a thing or two when it comes to the water. I ran track as well, I went to state two of four years." She had noticed how he was studying her, looking at her lips and then back into her eyes. She didn't mind it whatsoever, a part of her wanted to study him all the same. He smelled good, he looked good, and he seemed pretty sweet so far. She returned a gaze back into his eyes, one that spoke louder than any conversation they could have verbally.

"Do I have excellent taste in music? You tell me, Mr. Promoter." She laughs a bit and then responds. "I sing mainly R&B, with some undertones of soul and pop. Annnd really? You want to hear my music? Most people hear that and just are not interested in the least bit. But then again you're a music head too. I'm kind of nervous now... sigh okay here goes." VJ pulls her phone out of her pocket, her face visibly blushing and nervous, yet also somehow composed and calm in the company of Adonis. She brings up her iTunes library to which she has a small section of an artist named 'F.A.M.E.'. She then selects it and there's only two songs available. "So I've only recorded two songs professionally, the rest of my soundcloud and youtube are covers and me doing vlogs and stuff. So... hmm, tell me what you think about this one." She selects a song and then looks at Adonis with a more serious and longing face. "So.. this song literally describes my biggest strength and weakness... my attachment and nurturing nature. I always put those I love before my own life. I hope you like it." Now VJ was really nervous, her sound, her personables now in the ears of another. But that was the beauty of music right? It was why she did what she did.

She scoots closer to Adonis as she sets her phone in between them so they could listen together. Her heart was racing, tell her to perform this in front of a thousand people she won't even hesitate, but here she was in front of one person that mattered, and she found herself clamming up. It was a good thing everyone else was doing their interviews and what not, otherwise they'd see the frantic shell of nerves that was VJ on the first day. After the song gets done, she looks at Adonis with raised eyebrows and a skeptic face. "So, what'd you think?"

Mark smiled after hearing Anora's answers to his questions. "Wow, looks like you have more than just looks going for you" he said blushing a bit "You seem very sweet and interesting. You have amazing goals and virtues, and understandable flaws. I am looking forward to getting to know you over this next week". Mark then giggled a bit "And between me and you, I can't choose over Marvel or DC either. I'm a huge nerd when it comes to both of them". Now came the time for him to answer her questions. After hearing each of them, Mark thought of the best answers he could.

"I'm very flexible when it comes to dates. But if i were to choose the perfect one, it would play out like this: We would go out for coffee in the afternoon and talk about our experiences during the week, and anything else that came to mind. Afterwards, we would take a long walk in the woods, having deep conversations and getting to know more about one another. After the hike, we would then go out for dinner at a fancy restaurant, and we could both order anything we wanted on the menu. After a filling meal we would then go out to a field, sit around a campfire, and watch the nigh sky together until we fell asleep."

"Honestly, my biggest fear is not being accepted by my peers. Its the worst when everyone around you dose not care for you, ignores you, and dose not want anything to do with you. If I can at least have one friend wherever I go, I'll be happy."

"It would honestly depend on what I was doing and what kind of relationship we had. If it was marriage, I of course would drop anything to help my wife. If we were anything but married, It would depend on what I was doing and what she needed help with. If there is a multi-million dollar contract that I must fulfill, I would make it up to them later. If I was meeting with a close client, I would help. Again, depends on the situation and status of relationship."

"Well, I kind of already reached my main goal in life, which was to become a designer architect. But the one thing that has been missing through my journey to my goal was love. So i guess my most desired goal at the moment is finding someone that I can love, who truly loves me back."

"I judge a person mainly based on their first impression, following their actions and their intentions. Sorry to say, but talk is cheap. If you can do a job, show me that you have the ability. If you love me, you have to show it."

"Actually, I heard this on the plane over here. The guy sitting behind me in first class was a wealthy businessman, and traveled a lot for work. But everywhere he went, he always had some lover and always said that he would return to them. That was until he got a phone call from his wife saying that all of his lovers tracked down his address and were at his doorstep *laughs* the fight he had with his wife was priceless. I can only imagine the devious plan that his wife and his lovers had in store for him"

"One thing that I always have struggled with is pride. I do admit that I like to flaunt my accomplishments quite a bit, and I wished that I was born with more humility. I am actively trying to change this though."

"I would say that rudeness and being unsympathetic are the biggest ones. I want my partner to be loving and kind not only to me, but to everyone she meets."

" Absolutely, 100%. For my entire life I had worked very hard to be where I am now. It is extremely satisfying to reach the goal that I had sought for so long. I am good at what I do, and I am able to make a difference. Even though I specialize in designing buildings for the wealthy, I do try to use my skills to help people who can't afford professionals to design their homes. So far, I have helped over 100 middle class families by doing this. But yes, my job makes me happy because I am able to do what I love, and make a difference in peoples lives."

"The one thing that bothers me in the world is that there are more than 2 billion people who go to bed hungry, who live in horrendous circumstances, and who life and die with almost nothing. I would most definitely try to use my resources to help these people, but what I do know is that peoples hearts need to change. Most of these people are in these circumstances because of their own actions or the actions of others. I think if this problem were to change, peoples hearts need to change. People who have more power and more resources, especially in the areas where this is and issue. But nevertheless, I would do what I could do."

Last edited:

s8QSzk9.jpg

Listening to the music playing off of VJ's phone, Adonis paid close attention to its composition. The lyrics, beat, tempo, and timing all combined with her powerful, alluring voice into an intimate song. Adonis was genuinely feeling intuned with VJ, as her music opened up a door to who she indeed was. That's what music was all about right? To leave some framework of emotional, or mental impact. Adonis looked over to VJ with his eyes grew in awe, holding a subtle smile on his face. Glancing at the expression on her profile, he could tell she was probably nervous sharing her music. It's the same expression all of the new artists had given him when they were about to go on stage at a venue. "I think your voice is amazing; you're incredibly skilled! Just from listening to this one song, I can hear your passion and emotion flow out of you. From a promoter's position, I can see you filling seats fast."

VJ was right, Adonis is a 'music head' thanks to his parent's indulgence in the field. Meeting musicians, artists, and performers throughout his life have given him a keen ear for the right tune. "This reminds me of the time my parents introduced me to Aretha Franklin. I was a nervous wreck, meeting someone so talented and well known. She was good friends with my folks, so we got to watch the show front row. Watching her sing, you could see the passion flow so naturally out of her."

Moving his eyes back down to her phone he looked over the song title, then looked back up at VJ. "So what made you choose these lyrics? If you don't mind me asking that is. I don't want to pry into anything that's too personal that you don't feel comfortable sharing." Adonis commented, reflecting on how heartfelt the lyrics were, wondering if they were of a past love. "It's just, you're such a sweet girl, and you're singing rhythm and blues. I've always been told growing up that rhythm and blues is the genre of love and hurt." Paying full attention to VJ, he watched her demeanor and mannerisms; not wanting to open up any old wounds.

Rhys Schroyer​
aed0e56a144a5eae56f4308a59c03127.jpg

mood: enthusiastic, confident
interacts with: Imani erzulie erzulie | Leven sarcasmm_ sarcasmm_ | Hadley im jess saying im jess saying

Rhys laughed along when Imani chuckled at him, wondering just how absurd she thought he was. Maybe he was being a bit over the top, and she found him more annoying than anything else. But then she offered him a smoothie instead of telling him to get lost and a smile stretched across his lips. Rhys knew that sometimes he could be a bit overbearing, but so far he seemed to have made at least one "friend". If he could call Imani that. He'd take the liberty to do so, considering that everything in the next 8 weeks would need to move a bit faster than they did in the real world.

"I'd love a smoothie, thanks." Rhys moved over to the counter, careful to leave a solid amount of space between him and the dancing young woman. Placing his iPad down on the counter, he helped himself and poured a cup. He paused to take a sip before eyeing Imani graciously. "I'm not normally one to be overdramatic, but holy shit this is the best smoothie I've ever had in my laugh." He lifted the cup to his eager lips once more, taking another, larger sip this time. Who was he kidding, though? There was an extraordinarily high possibility that he was the most overdramatic person on the show this season.

He was no longer dancing, instead now leaning against the counter and watch Imani dance with an amused glint in his eyes. She seemed the type who didn't care what people thought of her, and Rhys liked that. He opened his mouth again to speak, but this time Imani's dancing was interrupted by someone else. Rhys was a bit disturbed by the fact that he hadn't noticed the other guy enter, but rather than inform Leven that he should stop sneaking about, he simply nodded his head in greeting respectfully.

"Leven," he said simply, grabbing his iPad and beginning his slow but certain retreat from the kitchen. Imani wanted to do their interview, and Rhys figured he shouldn't be present and technically gaining knowledge he shouldn't have. "I'll see you guys later... At the party." He was furiously scribbling, drafting up the questions he wanted to ask his partner for the week. As he worked, his legs carried him through the halls, peeking into each room to see if Hadley were there. Naturally, it was the last room he checked that housed the gorgeous woman.

His hand lifted to politely knock on the doorframe, hoping that he hadn't disturbed her at all. "Hello there. Perhaps it is time that we complete our interview. I've finally come up with enough questions to ask you. Unfortunately, none of them are exactly thought-provoking and mindblowing. Don't worry, I'll impress you in other ways." He made sure to laugh so that she wouldn't mistake his joking for seriousness. He cleared his throat before he began asking her the questions that he'd only just written.

1. What do you do for a living?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you?
3. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
4. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
5. Are you a risk taker or a planner?
6. What is your number one goal or aspiration?
7. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a kid?
8. What's your least favorite thing about yourself?
9. Who do you most look up to?
10. What is an absolute must in any romantic relationship with you?

coding by @Wapiti

large (1).png
As she waited for Greg, Claire began playing around on her phone, playing around with all her Social Media apps. In addition she was pondering on what questions to ask him. At a complete loss for words, she started wondering about what to ask. Before she could finish that thought however, he arrived. "Hello again. I've only been here for a couple of minutes...Tea?" She offered, having prepared it while waiting for him. Pouring him a cup and refilling her own, she smiled a little, unable to get over how handsome he was. "Looks like we'll be playing ten questions. I'd love to get to know you a bit better since we're gonna be together for a whole week." She smiled. Taking a deep breath, she finally prepared herself for the ten questions that she had for him. The first few questions were a little trivial, but even the smallest things tended to matter to Claire. Looking at her notes that she wrote down, she gave him her full undivided attention.
1. What is your Favorite American Football Team?
2. Do you put Pineapple on your Pizza?
3. What are your current thoughts on Marriage?
4. How do you feel about having children?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. Who is your biggest role model?
7. If you were to participate in the Olympics, what sport would you choose?
8. How long would you have to be with someone before even considering on tying the knot with them, ideally?
9. What is your dream wedding?
10. Lastly, what is your ideal destination for a Honeymoon?

Last edited:
Greg gave a small nodded at Claire's offered for tea as he sat down opposite her on the dinning table. "Seems so. You would think as a cop I would play this game well but it was harder than I thought." He admitted feeling the reveal might ease any worries the girls might have. He took sip of his tea and took a deep breath as he listened to the questions his face neutral as he answered:
  1. "I admit I don't watch much football just occassionaly with friends. I suppose I watch the Atlanta Falcons mostly."
  2. "I actually do like it despite how others see it."
  3. "I haven't experienced a happy marriage just yet... However it seems to work for some and I don't discount it in my future."
  4. "I am not sure... I had to play parent drawing up for my sister.... Certainly it is not a no."
  5. "I am a homicide detective. Been one for ten years."
  6. "A cross between Columbo and Holmes."
  7. "Boxing for sure, I just love it."
  8. "I am not sure, i guess however longer it takes for it to feel right."
  9. "I haven't really thought about it."
  10. "Any beach resort, I suppose."
The questions were quite telling, she was a romantic looking for the one and all that came with him. He was unsure how he came off, he bet the questions relating to marriage were where he suffered. He answered werent confident until he talked about his job and interest. "Well, I suppose it is my turn." He saod after a another sip of his coffee."Dont worry i will go easy on you."

1. How important is family to you?
  2. What do you do for a living?
  3. Do you play any sports?
  4. How do you approuch a difficult situation or problem?
  5. What you expect from a partner?
  6. What would you do at parties?
  7. When you have nothing to do howdo you pass the time?
  8. Any criminal convictions?
  9. Creativity or knowledge. Which do you consider more important?
  10. What is your aim in life?
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Anora Goodwin
Interaction
DWoz8SUU8AAbCbV.jpg She listened to each of his answers, writing them down in her phone as he went along, chuckling a little here, nodding there. Mark seemed like a nice guy so far, though, she felt like she had to ask him one more thing. "I actually have a bonus question for you," She stated, "Something a little personal if you don't mind." She turned off her phone, folding her hands. "Say your partner suffers from night terrors or PTSD. It can cause them to be unpredictable during an episode, change the way they act almost instantly, and can put your plans on hold or wipe them out completely. How do you think you'd handle this?" This was important to Anora, as she suffered from both. She wanted to know what he would do, and even if he answered honestly, that answer could change of he actually saw it. "And, I would like for you to answer honestly."

Mark was a little surprised to hear that Anora had another question for him, and was even more surprised by what the question was. "My feeling from this is that she obviously suffers from these conditions" he thought to himself "And she wants to know how I would deal with them if we ended up together". Mark thought about this question for about a minute. He had never come across people with these kinds of issues, but he came up with what he thought was a reasonable answer. "If my girlfriend, fiance or wife was dealing with these issue's, I would try to help and support them in any way I could. I would find specialists that could help treat her conditions, and I would do anything to make her feel comfortable. If it interfered with my plans, I know more than enough people that could fill in for me. My girlfriend, fiance or wife would be the most important thing to me". He then looked into her eyes, her gorgeous green eyes. "That's what love is all about right?"​

127838C0-F781-4361-961B-0AD151F6F6D9.jpeg
Hadley Beyer

Listening to Rhys' explanation on why he'd chosen the totem, Hadley couldn't help but smile. A chuckle escaped her when he said that butterflies were 'terrifying'. Rhys was very sweet with his words and right on the money with her totem. The butterfly was one of Hadley's favorite creatures. She grew up in a place where the community was very proud of the state butterfly--the Monarch. You could find a Monarch butterfly on any state merchandise at a truck stop or at their local Walgreens. Her grandparents used to take her to the butterfly sanctuary when she was growing up. She loved how the butterflies tickled her nose and the wonderful aroma of the flowers growing all around the sanctuary. Hadley loved butterflies so much she got one tattooed an her arm. Even her ex-boyfriend used to call say that she was his 'little butterfly.'

Hadley shook her head from the thought of her ex-boyfriend. It was still fresh. She was still dealing with the break up but now wasn't the time. This show is supposed to help take her mind off. The fact that she didn't have to see his face plastered all over her 'trending' page on YouTube with bimbo girlfriend for 8 weeks was enough. Hopefully by the end of this journey...things will be different.

After the guys took turns explaining their choice, the introductions started. She chuckled as he explained his name in a very charming and charismatic way. Hadley let out a breath that she didn't realize she was holding. Relief washed over her when she found out he had a sense of humor. Thank goodness. A partner with a sense of humor was the most important thing in a relationship, in Hadley's opinion. It seemed like her and Rhys would get along just fine. They both watched as the cabs pulled up to whisk them off to the house where the were to spending the next 8 weeks in. She stressed over the 10 questions she has to plan out for Rhys, but she planned on having fun with it. Hopefully he didn't expect serious and deep questions written by moonlight dreaming of their wedding day. That just wasn't Hadley's style. She said a quick goodbye to her 'boyfriend of the week' and followed her fellow cast members into a taxi cab.

The house she entered was extremely overwhelming and impressive. Everything was so aesthetically pleasing! There was nothing she loved more then aesthetically pleasing walls she could film in front of. Hadley grabbed her bags and watched as her fellow cast members scrambled to find a bed and start unpacking their things. Then, one of the guys brought out a guitar and started playing right in one of the rooms. She practically started drooling over his music. Musicians had a soft spot in Hadley's heart. After all, she grew up as a performer. She loved a man that could appreciate the arts like she did. It wasn't until a gorgeous blonde knocked on his door that she was taken out of her trance. She awkwardly stepped back a few steps and cleared her throat. Walking away from the scene, she realized she was the last one to choose beds. She chose the literal last option and put her bags on the bed to 'claim' it as her own. Sitting right next to her bags, she folded her legs up to her chest and closed her eyes, taking a second for herself.

That's when she heard a gentle knock. It snapped her out of a meditative like trance a smile formed on her face when she saw Rhys standing at the door frame. She had to admit, Rhys was very nice to look at. Hadley studied him for a moment as he stood and decided that he looked like he was in the wrong era. He looks like he stepped right out of a 50s TV show and he's cast as the do-good brother that gets all A's, plays football. and is excited to take Trish out for a milkshake at the local Soda Shoppe. She chuckled at the thought and listened as he greeted her. He give her a warning that his questions weren't in depth or though provoking. A sigh of relief left her hoping that their questions would match wits. Hadley pat the empty space on the bed next to her, hoping he would sit as he started with his questions.

What do you do for a living?
"I'm a full time YouTube Creator. I have about 5 million subscribers, but that's rounded up. You might have seen my rant video on mini golf going around a few years ago called 'things I like better than mini golf'. I really hate mini golf... Anyways, it went viral over night and it's the video that set my career off!"

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you?
"Easy! I want to see the pyramids in Egypt. I've been fascinated with Egyptian history since I was a little girl and made a promise to myself that I would see the pyramids one day."

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
"Dang, this one is difficult. I've heard its cheating to wish for more wishes...so I guess I would wish to be a mermaid, to have more free time, and to have unlimited cheesecake!"

What is your favorite thing about yourself?
"I'm honest. I don't waste my time weaving through a web of lies. I will always tell you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. Some see it as a bad personality trait but wouldn't you rather have a friend that tells you when there's a piece of lettuce stuck in your teeth than walk out into the world looking like a fool?"

Are you a risk taker or a planner?
"I can be both. I guess it depends on the situation. When I travel I usually have a list of things I want to see or do, so I will plan for those things. However, I'm a trouble maker. I often take risks and get myself in trouble."

What is your number one goal or aspiration?
"To be happy. Whatever I do and whatever I'll be, all I want is to be happy."

Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
"Yes! One of them I named Hadley--creative I know. The other two were Star and Heart. Wow, I haven't thought about this in years. But, I was an only child until I was 7 and the first kid in my generation so all my friends were adults until I went to school. I had to make kids up in my mind and play with them. Really great question! Brings back a lot of fond childhood memories."

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
"Yikes, going deep. Alright, um, I guess I would have to say my anxiety. It gets in the way all the time. All of my anxiety comes from disappointing people so if I get yelled at or read too many comments on my videos, I go into a manic episode where I have so much sensory overload I have to lock myself away from humanity and turn on my favorite shows on Netflix just to survive. Its really rough, but I get by."

Who do you most look up to?
"My grandma. I'm a product of teen pregnancy and my parents just weren't ready for me so my grandma and grandpa stepped up and helped raise me. I value my grandma over everyone on this earth. She's my hero."

What is an absolute must in a romantic relationship?
"Laughter. If you can't make me laugh you're wasting your time. I love to laugh and play and have fun with my partner."

Hadley took a deep breath after answering the questions. This was harder then she thought it would be. Some of those questions had her thinking. Luckily, she had enough time to think about the questions she was wondering about him. "So, I guess it's my turn then?" She said a little nervously before clearing her mind a bit and remembering the 10 questions she came up with.

1. If money was no object, where would you live?
2. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
3. What type of music do you like?
5. What's your favorite thing to eat?
6. What would be the absolute perfect day?
7. What habits do you have that annoy other people?
8. Are you competitive?
9. What kind of bear is best?
10. Are you nervous right now?
Tags: soular soular Eldarkon Eldarkon

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 10.07.04 PM.png
As her questions were answered, Claire continued to give Greg her full, undivided attention. She was a little surprised to hear that he was a Police Officer. At that point, it felt like a reverse interrogation, even though she wasn't asking about anything super sensitive. Dating as a Police Officer must be difficult unless you're dating another Police Officer. At least that's what Claire came to believe. If they have children, it must be difficult for them whenever both Mom and Dad have to go to work and then not knowing if they'll come home or not. Given his athleticism, she never suspected Greg to be a Cop and really thought that he was a Professional Athlete. As her questions were answered, Claire felt reasonably satisfied. Her heart did sink a bit as the questions concerning marriage and weddings were answered on an open-ended manner. Finally, it was her turn to be answering, to which she took with pride. With each question, she answered honestly.
  1. How important is family to you?
    • "Very important. I take every chance I get to spend with them. On my weekends, I enjoy taking my parents out for dinner. When I was younger, my Dad would often take me to go eat lunch with my Grandpa almost every Sunday. Or going to visit my Grandmother after a Dentist Appointment. I think its important to especially spend time with the elderly in your family, because tomorrow is never promised and you never know when they're going to go."
  2. What do you do for a living?
    • "I work as a Physical Therapist. I help rehabilitate injured athletes so that they can go back to doing what they love, whether its Football, Basketball, Track & Field. My favorite part of my job is the chance to work with children. I hate it whenever I see a child getting hurt and I love seeing smiles on their faces."
  3. Do you play any sports?
    • "Yes. In addition to swimming, I play Basketball, Volley Ball and Tennis. In High School, I was the Captain for all three teams during my Junior and Senior Years. I even went to the College on a Basketball Scholarship. Outside of Traditional Sports, I really enjoy Archery."
  4. How do you approach a difficult situation or problem?
    • "It depends on the severity. Sometimes I'll tackle the problem head on. Other times, I take the calmer approach and evaluate what is going on before I figure out my next move."
  5. What do you expect from a partner?
    • "For them to love me the same way I love them. Aside from that, I don't really care if my significant other talks to other women. I understand that he will have women who were in his life before our relationship came into existence. At the same time, there will be men who were in my life before him. Not like exes, but friends if you understand what I mean. All I ask for is honesty. I won't even ask for phone pins or passwords to emails or social media accounts. But for one rule of thumb, if he is insecure about me talking to other guys, I will not deal with it and it will lead to a fast break up. To be that insecure is very unhealthy. I believe that if you're incapable of trusting, you're incapable of loving. I have actually had a couple of friendships come to an end because my friends' girlfriends were super insecure about me. I will not deal with it. I have very little tolerance and patience for people who are that insecure."
    • As Claire answered the fifth question, she clenched her fists in a rather angry manner, remembering all the friends she lost because of how insecure their girlfriends were. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get worked up like that. I just don't understand how anyone can be that insecure. Moving on..." She took a deep breath before taking another sip of her tea.
  6. What do you do at parties?
    • "Depends on the type of party. Most of the ones I've gone to involve alcohol and loud music. So I just drink a little, dance and socialize. Maybe make a couple of friends. My Family likes to have parties for Sports, especially during Football Season. So every Sunday, my Family will gather...usually at my Parents' House and we have a potluck almost every Football game. Sports Parties are my favorite kind."
  7. When you have nothing to do, how do you pass the time?
    • "In my free time, I like to go exercising to stay in shape. Like on my days off, about an hour after breakfast or lunch, if I don't have plans, I will go work out, whether its for a run, or to the gym. Sometimes I'll ride my bike down to the Gym. Then after I relax a little, I'll just hop into my Living Room and go watch something on Netflix, or I go play Videogames. There are a lot of different ways to pass time. Much better then just laying in bed on my phone."
  8. Any criminal convictions?
    • "No, I have a clean record. But back in Middle School, I was almost charged with Assault because I retaliated against another student for harassment. The Teachers and School Staff didn't do anything to resolve the matter, so I took it into my own hands...and went a little too far. While other students were on my side, his parents attempted to press charges because he ended up with a broken nose, a broken arm and a broken leg. Oh and a fractured foot. He was in a wheel chair for the remainder of the year. But all charges against me were dropped. I do not regret what I did, even though I did play Judge, Jury and Executioner. I do my best to not be violent, but sometimes it is necessary to teach someone a lesson."
    • She found admitting to everything in front of a cop to be rather a little ballsy, but he was off-duty and everything that transpired was well over ten years ago, so not like it would matter now. "And I know I have said a lot of incriminating things. In front of a cop. But I am going to be honest. I know what I did and I won't run away from it."
  9. Creativity or knowledge. Which do you consider more important?
    • "Knowledge. Every day, we learn something new. Or at least, I do. But I think creativity is important too. It never hurts to think outside the box. Sometimes its more fun that way."
  10. What is your aim in life?
    • "To live a happy and fulfilling life. But nothing warms my heart more then seeing those I love happy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae."

He listened to her answers carefully, a neutral expression in his face so was unclear what he thought of her words. The only possible sign of any reaction was a raised eyebrow at her mention of her assault. He had to admit he had misjudged the girl, her shyness at first he met her seemed just nerves from being on tv not general quick of character. That is if she answered truthfully, he was fully aware that she may be minipulative but as far as he could tell she was being truthful. Not that he could claim to lie detector, such things were near science fantasy. Still he was feeling little better about her now. He liked her role as a therapist and her interest in sport, something he did not expect from her. Not to mention her boldness in admiting her "crime" was also impressive

He gave her small smile. "Well, you can relax. I am sure that there is a statue of limitation to get you of the assualt charge. Besides you sound like someone who wouldnt do it unless he deserved it." He gave her an understanding wink. He than took one last sip of his tea. "You know i was doubtful about this process but i find it quite enlightening. You said you were Physical Therapist? i have a great respect for your lot. At nighteen i had a shoulder impringement after a friendly boxing match. When i went to the doctor he suggested surgery, something i couldnt afford and wasnt happy with the risks. Yet i risked lossing control of my arm. A friend suggested one of yours and was doubtfult but when i did i was glad, all i needed was a few exercises. Simple movement stuff i couldnt believe worked. My doctor ended up being just cut happy surgent and money pitcher."

Rhys Schroyer​
aed0e56a144a5eae56f4308a59c03127.jpg

mood: pensive, content
interacts with: Hadley im jess saying im jess saying

Rhys moved into the room when she beckoned him, sitting on the bed next to Hadley and shooting her a charming smile. She seemed to be in the same situation as he, with no bags unpacked quite yet. His questions all received interesting answers and Rhys found himself more and more intrigued by the girl next to him. He could definitely see her being his match, but of course he'd have to wait until the end of the week to see if he could use the Truth Booth or not with her. The answers to all his questions told him that they were similar types of people. He wondered if she'd come to the same realization.

"Yep! You've gone through the torture of answering all my nosy questions and now it's my turn to do the same." He shifted his position slightly, Kicking off his shoes and pulling his feet onto the bed. Hopefully she wouldn't mind.

If money was no object, where would you live?
"If I had it my way? I wouldn't live anywhere at all. I've always had this sort of silly dream to live off the land, always travelling and never settling. I imagine myself somewhere on the west coast, hiking those crazy trails and living in tents."

What was your favorite TV show as a kid>
"Dexter's Laboratory, easily. I used to watch that show constantly as a kid, and used to pretend in each of my new houses that my closet led to a huge lab. I was a bit of a dork."

What type of music do you like?
"I guess indie or alternative rock is what I tend to listen to the most. Imagine you are watching a cheesy indie film, the soundtrack would be the type of music I enjoy the most."

What's your favorite thing to eat?
"I have this strange obsession with oatmeal creampies. Seriously, I could go through an entire box in like 15 minutes."

What would be the absolute perfect day?
"Going to an amusement park and there are no lines. Riding every single ride over and over again and eating all the funnel cake I can."

What habits do you have that annoy other people?
"I argue a lot. I do it for fun too so you'll see someone red in the face and I'm just casually proving them wrong. I find it funny, but obviously being too stubborn to ever end an argument can be quite annoying."

Are you competitive?
"I reckon I'm the most competitive person you've ever met. I don't intend to lose any challenges during these next 8 weeks. So good luck if you're not on my team because you'll need it."

What kind of bear is best?
"That's a ridiculous question. Though, you didn't peg me as a lover of The Office. I suppose I underestimated you."

Are you nervous right now?
"My instinct tells me to say no, that I'm never nervous, and give you a cocky grin. But the truth is yes. It's partially all these cameras and it's partially that I'm talking to the most gorgeous girl I've seen in quite some time. But mostly it's the fact that my perfect match is here somewhere and I don't have faith in my ability to find her."

While he answered her questions he made sure to look at her face, taking in her pretty features and gauging her reactions to his answers. But when he answered her last question his eyes broke contact, looking down at the iPad in his lap for some sort of comfort. Of course, they were all here because they were terrible at dating, but Rhys was terrible at relationships in general. He never really stayed in one place long enough to make friends, so he never had to worry about opening up to someone in more than a superficial manner. There was a bit of doubt that he could do it now.

"I find the fact that you are a bit youtube famous to be really cool. I started a youtube a bit ago for my art. I show sketchbook walkthroughs, sped up videos of my latest projects, and sometimes do tutorials. Perhaps sometime you can help me out. Help get this thing off the ground or at least tell me your secrets." He met her eyes again, smiling widely with his classic crooked smile. He couldn't wait to party with her tonight.

coding by @Wapiti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back