• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Are You Pampered or Stray?

Samoyed

A group of greatly loved pets find themselves lost after getting sepearted from their homes, lost in a rather large city full of traffic, they come across a group of strays led by Red a Utonagan. Will they adjust to the life of a stray or do they wish to go home? Will they make it home? Will they be able to make their way through out the city avoiding traffic, animal control and other things a busy city has to offer.

Rules:

No killing other people's characters.

Two lines at least please.

You may have four characters two strays, and two pampered

Slots available:
1. Samoyed
2. Tyke Tyke
3. Lost Lost
4. gentoxic gentoxic
5. Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
6. Azerothii Azerothii
7. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Last edited:
INTERESTED!!

It wouldn't actually have to be a character from the books, just a clan cat or something mixed in, k have plenty of OCs

True but I might as well be nice, Do you want to RP with me?

I'm interested if there are still slots available!

Interested!! .3.

(When you forget about an account after not doing well from when the interest was first released and then see this from a side account). If you guys are all still interested i will add you to the list and create the character sheet immediately)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back