• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Are you a Cowboy Bebop fan?!? I NEED you!

Broken Reality

Fair warning: This thread will contain spoilers, so if you are a fan of the show but haven't finished it yet, do not read ahead.

Good! Fucking! Lord!

I don't have any bloody clue where exactly I lived so far. Under a rock, most likely. Today, I finished watching the absolute best. show. ever!

I can't understand how I could have missed out on so much, but somehow Cowboy Bebop has never attracted my attention in such a way, even with the high praise I saw going all around about it. My gods, was I a fool. It's very rare that a show leaves me with such feelings as Bebop did. It was tremendous, absolutely masterful, and there isn't one thing I can say as an honest critique about it, except for the fact that it was so short! Why, oh why did it have to be so short? I could write a 10-page essay about why Cowboy Bebop is the absolute top of everything and anything ever, but that is not why I'm here!

I want more! I know we'll never know the real fate of our beloved hero, Spike, even though I believe every fan ever remained with a hope for the best. Why stop at hope? Why not try and continue this amazing story? I believe I have a great idea, which I would like to share with you, in hopes that you might find it interesting and contact me!

I'm a detailed type of writer, I can crank out paragraphs going from two and ending up with ten and even more. I like to think my grammar is immaculate, although sometimes mistakes might occur. I have quite a bit of imagination, and I love discussing possibilities and sharing ideas with my partner! So, if you match my description, it means we are compatible! Sure, I don't need you to crank me out 12 paragraphs, but I just don't want to be the one writing 4 paragraphs and receiving one and a half in return, or even less. It generally tends to kill the mood.

Okay! Well, on with my idea, no?

A reunion.

It has been one year since Spike left the Bebop and never returned. Without him, Faye and Jet soon fell apart, both deciding to go their separate ways. Despite putting on her best strong appearance, Faye is still grief stricken at the loss of Spike, and of her only family left in the world.

One time, however, when she is out and about in a rather large city, bustling with night life, she spots a glimpse of a very familiar figure. She can't believe her own eyes, and even thinks herself to have gone mad, but that figure irks her in such a way that she has to follow it. The way the figure walks, slouched, with a neverending trail of smoke coming from what could only be a cigarette, hands in pockets.

What happens when she finally gathers the courage to find out the truth? What happens when her eyes meet the familiar figure of none other than Spike Spiegel?

There goes my idea! I need you, someone who can play Faye, someone who understands her character, so we can go on with this story and hopefully make it last! Are you the one I'm looking for? If so, then I urge you to PM me! I'll be eagerly awaiting!

See you, space cowboy.

I see a lot of younger folk into anime on here, but not an older one like Bebop.
That is just sad. Admittedly, I've missed out on it myself until last week, then I watched one episode when I really didn't find anything else to do and got hooked so I binged the whole thing. Well, sort of.

That is just sad. Admittedly, I've missed out on it myself until last week, then I watched one episode when I really didn't find anything else to do and got hooked so I binged the whole thing. Well, sort of.
I found it a few years ago. I was aware of it when it was originally airing but I couldn't watch it regularly back then. When I first watched it legitely I binged it. It's a very good show! I especially liked the movie.

I found it a few years ago. I was aware of it when it was originally airing but I couldn't watch it regularly back then. When I first watched it legitely I binged it. It's a very good show! I especially liked the movie.
I remember seeing snippets of it when I was a kid, but it never got my interest and I never had the chance to watch a full episode. Then it went into the back of my memory for years until I started seeing it brought up in lots of discussions. I vaguely recalled something related to jazz and a pretty catchy tune that I couldn't quite recall completely. I honestly believed people who praised it to the sky and back were just like the fanboys of any other average series ever, but boy, do I owe everyone an apology. I didn't think it could hit me like this, it's just the absolute best thing I watched. So brilliant, so full of life, of personality, with such an intriguing story and very well crafted humor. The chemistry between the characters is incredible and their adventures are pure insanity. I can't even pick a favorite character, all of them are special and amazing in their own way. I love the hell out of Radical Edward and her nerd shenanigans lol.

I remember seeing snippets of it when I was a kid, but it never got my interest and I never had the chance to watch a full episode. Then it went into the back of my memory for years until I started seeing it brought up in lots of discussions. I vaguely recalled something related to jazz and a pretty catchy tune that I couldn't quite recall completely. I honestly believed people who praised it to the sky and back were just like the fanboys of any other average series ever, but boy, do I owe everyone an apology. I didn't think it could hit me like this, it's just the absolute best thing I watched. So brilliant, so full of life, of personality, with such an intriguing story and very well crafted humor. The chemistry between the characters is incredible and their adventures are pure insanity. I can't even pick a favorite character, all of them are special and amazing in their own way. I love the hell out of Radical Edward and her nerd shenanigans lol.
I think Edward and Ein were my favorites. Then Spike. :) I think Bebop is one of the best animes, but I am really biased as I don't really like anime all that much lol

I'm very picky and I only like a handful of the "old but gold" ones, but this is absolutely my favorite now. I don't believe there is any other that can top it.

Not gonna lose hope just yet. I just really wanna do this lol. It's that horrible kind of itch.
Oh I feel you. Keep looking. I would say search for it too in the top right bar, but also check to see if the members are active before rousing up their topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back