• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Are there any Charmed fans out there?

Nyardi Tonks

Hello everybody!

I am new to this website! I have been roleplaying for around 5 years through hexrpg and howrse. I figured it was time to branch out and explore new sites.

That being said, I am looking to start a roleplay based on the TV show Charmed. I adore the show and would really love to come up with some sort of cool plot with a partner. As of now, all I have is that I would like it to take place Pre-Prue's death! I can play any of the sisters so characters and plotting is something I prefer to do with my partner.

All I ask is that you (my partner) come up with unique twists, turns, and ideas (seriously, don't be afraid to just throw a twist in the middle of the rp. I don't want to be the one doing all of the work), don't Godmod, and be use proper grammar and punctuation.

I really hope I haven't scared you off! Reply if interested.

Thanks!

I'm interested in roleplaying!^^ I was a huge fan while Charmed still aired on television.

Yay! I didn't think I would find anybody so now I am really excited. Do you prefer playing the sisters from the show or doing our own original characters?

Yeah, not many fans on here it seems. Either would be fine, but if we do the sisters I'd probably want to play Piper. PM next time you come online.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back