• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ardin's School of the Elements

Gather round, internet friends, and get some snacks, for I'm about to tell the backstory of this possible roleplay. Here is a crackling fire to listen to, to set the mood of sitting around a campfire. Now that we're comfy...

A long, long time ago, perhaps decades, perhaps centuries, perhaps even millennia, a seemingly average man who is now only known by his last name, Ardin, discovered an incredible power that mankind wielded. The power to control four aspects of our existence. No, not life, love, or any of that. No, the whole reason why we're able to live on Earth. Air, earth, fire, and water. Air, the wind. Earth, the dirt, mud, and flora that are the building blocks of the earth we stand on. Fire, the flames that we use to cook food, burn incriminating things, and other stuff of that sort. And water, what we need to survive, even more than food.

Yes, my fellow roleplayers. In my fictional universe, much like in Avatar, mankind could control these four things. However, instead of all of the human race being able to control these elements, there were some who could, and some who couldn't. In this universe, these two are called elementals and non-elementals. Now, back to Ardin. "How did he discover this?" you may ask.

Well, in Ardin's village, rumors circulated that there were four humans in the world who could control these elements. These four's names are now unknown, and in some adaptations, they are removed from the equation completely, Ardin being credited as being able to control all four elements. But I digress.

Now intrigued, Ardin left the village and journeyed the land to try and find these four. He was successful after a long time, but these four, let's just say, despised each other. "Oh, please, you four, please reconcile and teach me your ways!" He pleaded. His begging almost came to no avail, but, feeling sorrow for the now old man, the four reluctantly agreed and gave him the knowledge they possessed, which allowed him to create a school for the elementals who oh so desperately wanted to learn of their ability, but had no way to do so.

Of course, he required the help of the four further with sifting through the non-elementals and elementals, which he received. After the plans being refined over and over, the school was finally opened to the public and gained popularity very very quickly, with potential students flocking to join, and the non-elementals being turned away.

Now, though Ardin and the four original elementals are long gone, their legacy and the school lives on, still being filled to the brim with elementals to learn how to control their element, even now, in 2020 (Without every terrible thing going on). And that is where you all come in.

I request that you join with elemental characters to fill the teacher roles or the student roles. You may make both if you feel the need to. The ideal first year age is 11, and the ideal last year age is 17.

Comment with your character's name and either a reference picture or a description of what your character looks like, their role (student/teacher), and if teacher, their subject. We'll figure out your character's personality when we start this. If I like your character, I will react to it with a Love.

I will see you all in class.

I'm going to need two teachers for each subject.

Water
Introduction to the Elements 8:00-8:55, fire elementals duo (First-day class, Temperature Manipulation extended to replace Introduction.)
Temperature Manipulation of the Elements 9:00-9:55, fire elementals duo
Offensive Nature of the Elements 10:00-10:55, fire elementals duo
Lunch 11:00-11:55
Combination of the Elements 12:00-12:55, earth elementals duo
'Defensive Nature of the Elements' 1:00-1:55 air elementals duo
Fire
Introduction to the Elements 8:00-8:55, water elementals duo (First-day class, Temperature Manipulation extended to replace Introduction.)
Temperature Manipulation of the Elements 9:00-9:55, water elementals duo
Offensive Nature of the Elements 10:00-10:55, water elementals duo
Combination of the Elements 12:00-12:55, air elementals duo
'Defensive Nature of the Elements' 1:00-1:55, earth elementals duo
Air
Introduction to the Elements 8:00-8:55, earth elementals duo (First-day class, Temperature Manipulation extended to replace Introduction.)
Temperature Manipulation of the Elements 9:00-9:55, earth elementals duo
Offensive Nature of the Elements 10:00-10:55, earth elementals duo
Combination of the Elements 12:00-12:55, fire elementals duo
'Defensive Nature of the Elements' 1:00-1:55 water elementals duo
Earth
Introduction to the Elements 8:00-8:55, air elementals duo (First-day class, Temperature Manipulation extended to replace Introduction.)
Temperature Manipulation of the Elements 9:00-9:55, air elementals duo
Offensive Nature of the Elements 10:00-10:55, air elementals duo
Combination of the Elements 12:00-12:55, water elementals duo
'Defensive Nature of the Elements' 1:00-1:55 fire elementals duo

Fun fact: I was listening to the fire video while making this.

Last edited:
Im sorry im just on a tv so i cant post photos but tomorrow or sunday i have the abilty to use a computer. But i do have the characters name....it's Hayden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back