Zin Armae

Female

Race:

Elf

Class:

[SIZE= 18px]Citizen[/SIZE]

Appearance:

5413d567c7ceca5484e75845717dc59b.jpg

Outfit: (just a description of the outward appearance, detail on items is at the bottom)

Armae has long dark hair that drapes down to her shoulders. She wears a dark-colored cloak that covers her green form-fitting tunic which has a gold pattern embroidered in the middle. A leather belt wherein her daggers, darts, and some potions are carefully fastened, is attached around her waist. She also wears thigh-high leggings adorned with gold patterns and knee-high leather boots.

Personality:

Armae is a persistent person. Despite oppositions from almost everyone around her, she won't give up on her dream and supposed "calling." She is also an amiable, happy, and friendly girl, willing to approach a stranger first, initiate conversation, and making them feel welcomed. However, she can be loud at times and likes to talk to herself about her muses. People around her might find her troublesome. When a problem arises, she is one of those who is eager to volunteer first to help out and offer her services. She will not back down even if her skill level in alchemy and inexperience in real combat tell her she has no chance of winning. But in the face of real combat, she will display a certain amount of fear, even to the point of running away and hiding until she gathers enough courage to face the enemy once more. Armae is also compassionate, sympathetic towards the misfortunes of others. She does not think of her own misfortunes, though, and is willing to lend a helping hand to those in need.

Backstory: (optional, but if you do add it, take it seriously and don´t try to hide stuff)

- Potions

- Adventures

- Chocolates and sweet potato

Dislikes: (at least 3)

- Mushrooms

- Structured places

-

Fears: (at least 2)

- Strong winds

- Rolling coconuts

Major Flaw: (basically, what makes them fit for Jizzytown)

Armae's major flaw is her inability to perfect her potions and experiments. No matter what she does, they mostly result to one thing---KaBOOM! Her mental capacity to understand chemistry and the science behind poison making is too limited that her parents, teachers, and almost everyone around her considered her case to be a hopeless one. Chaotic events and dilapidated rooms are some of the results of her attempts. The only type of potion that she was really able to concoct successfully is a magical healing potion in its most basic form, the lowest level there could possibly be.

However, still intent to follow her dreams and her calling, she continued on with her studies of the art eventually causing her to be sent to Jizzytown.

-=Magic and Body Area=-

(please put N/A in front of the below if you don´t have any of that type of magic/stats)

Stats:

Racial Magic:

Chant Magic

Chant Spells: (edit this as your character gains them, if they can)

- Dancing Poison (AoE): a chant spell that enables the user to release poison and attack all enemies standing within a certain radius. The radius may increase depending on the user's skill level. The poison will last for thirty seconds and will inflict a % damage off of the targets's life while disabling the targets' use of magic.

- Trace Activate: a chant spell that enables the user to track a target but only up to a certain distance. A special map, which requires another chant, is needed to be able to use this spell.

- Clothe of Peace: a chant spell that enables the user to summon a sort of storage for items.There's a weight limit as to how much one can store.

Skill Magic: (up to four)

- Alchemist: brewing potions

Items:

- Twin daggers

- Potions:

[SIZE= 18px]Blue Potion: adds small % of life (success) x5[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Black Potion: inflicts poison (failed) x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Red Potion: adds strength (failed) x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Green Potion: increase magic attack for thirty seconds (failed) x2[/SIZE]

- Small empty flasks (stored in her inventory) x10

- A small notebook where she keeps tracks of her poison and other chemical experiments

-=Extra Area=-

Theme: (optional)

Quote: (optional)

Relationships: (optional)

Other: (optional)

Last edited by a moderator:
20-something

I believe I specified it in the rules, but no keeping secrets from me or hiding information in the CS. Exact age (in years at least) is required.

Armae's major flaw is her inability to perfect her potions and experiments. No matter what she does, they all result to one thing---KaBOOM! Her mental capacity to understand chemistry and the science behind poison making is too limited that her parents, teachers, and almost everyone around her considered her case to be a hopeless one. Chaotic events and dilapidated rooms are some of the results of her attempts.

However, still intent to follow her dreams and her calling, she continued on with her studies of the art eventually causing her to be sent to Jizzytown.

I´m not sure if this was on purpose or not, but I want to make sure that you are aware that the alchemist specialization of the citzen class is the one that brews potions,  and none other can.

Personality:

Armae is a persistent person. Despite oppositions from almost everyone around her, she won't give up on her dream and supposedly "calling." Aside from that, she is also an amiable and happy girl. She finds time to try out her stealthy skills on others and tends to plays pranks on them. She likes to help around, too, but in fear of her "problem," people choose to stay away from her.

please expand the personality a little, this gives me little information about how she behaves

Dancing Poison (AoE): a chant spell that enables the user to release poison and attack all enemies standing within a certain radius. The radius may increase depending on the user's skill level.

and the poison does?

- Dart Poison: a chant spell that is released to attack a specific target. The user casts the spell and a poison dart appears and accurately hits the target. This spell uses a little bit more of energy compared to its AoE counterpart. It's also skill level dependent when it comes to range of attack.

remove this, it´s autohit. Disabling the possibility of dodging or avoiding a move is not allowed.

Assassin: a thief focused on the usage of toxins and other dirty tricks upon their opponents

- Swashbuckler: a thief focused on the mastery of swordfighting

- Scout: a thief focused on the greatest stealth and info gathering

these are three class specializations, you can only have up to two

- Master of disguise: rogues can hide in practically anything, as long as it is high enough, and the rogue stays still, they

can´t be detected.

this is class magic, not skill magic. You automatically have any class magic from your class and thus it doesn´t occupy a skill magic slot

Potions and empty flasks

If you´re keeping the potions, I´m gonna need to know exactly how many potions she has and what they can do.

Half-Elf

(Half-elves are allowed, right?)

you can´t use any class or race not on the list, however, you are allowed to suggest them in the appropriate section, and if approved, you and any other who wishes is allowed to use that race or class.

I believe I specified it in the rules, but no keeping secrets from me or hiding information in the CS. Exact age (in years at least) is required.

Yes, GM. Changed.

I´m not sure if this was on purpose or not, but I want to make sure that you are aware that the alchemist specialization of the citzen class is the one that brews potions,  and none other can.

It was on purpose, yes. I was contemplating of whether to have her as thief or citizen. I will settle with alchemist.

Is the alchemist specialization limited to brewing potions or can it be extended to item creation? I'm thinking of some games/animes where it does that but I don't want to get mixed up here. I can limit mine to potions if I have to.

please expand the personality a little, this gives me little information about how she behaves

Updated. Please let me know if I need to expand some more.

and the poison does?

Updated, although I'm not sure if that's too much or not.

remove this, it´s autohit. Disabling the possibility of dodging or avoiding a move is not allowed.

With regards to the Dart Poison, is it possible for it to malfunction (I might have to adjust some her her chanting ability if so), causing its hit rate accuracy to lower and thus miss its target completely? I did not mean it to be an autohit.

these are three class specializations, you can only have up to two

Changed.

Am I allowed to keep the daggers?

Do I have to expand my description of Alchemist?

this is class magic, not skill magic. You automatically have any class magic from your class and thus it doesn´t occupy a skill magic slot

Updated.

If you´re keeping the potions, I´m gonna need to know exactly how many potions she has and what they can do.

I've listed the potions she has in her inventory, including the successful ones and the failed ones. I suppose she can just brew more potions of the same kind whenever she needs it. Please let me know if I need to change, add, or delete anything. Thanks!

you can´t use any class or race not on the list, however, you are allowed to suggest them in the appropriate section, and if approved, you and any other who wishes is allowed to use that race or class.

I thought I saw someone asked it here. I must have mistaken it for another rp. Thanks.

Thanks!

Is the alchemist specialization limited to brewing potions or can it be extended to item creation? I'm thinking of some games/animes where it does that but I don't want to get mixed up here. I can limit mine to potions if I have to.

only potions

Dancing Poison (AoE): a chant spell that enables the user to release poison and attack all enemies standing within a certain radius. The radius may increase depending on the user's skill level. The poison will last for thirty seconds and will inflict a % damage off of the targets's life while disabling the targets' use of magic.

since the citizen class is pretty much useless as combatants, I will allow the block of magic, however, a cooldown must be added and the possibility of allies getting hit must as well.

With regards to the Dart Poison, is it possible for it to malfunction (I might have to adjust some her her chanting ability if so), causing its hit rate accuracy to lower and thus miss its target completely? I did not mean it to be an autohit

then you have to state it malfunctions every time. Perfect accuracy implies autohit , so I can´t allow it under any circumstance.

Changed.

Am I allowed to keep the daggers?

Do I have to expand my description of Alchemist?

you can technically have any weapon you want. Your character will be mediocre at best at using it in combat, but you can use it.

and alchemist is an already existing specialization, so you don´t have to.

I've listed the potions she has in her inventory, including the successful ones and the failed ones. I suppose she can just brew more potions of the same kind whenever she needs it. Please let me know if I need to change, add, or delete anything. Thanks!

as long as she is not brewing any deux ex machina potions or ignoring the need for ingridients and time to brew them, that is fine.

Armae is a persistent person. Despite oppositions from almost everyone around her, she won't give up on her dream and supposed "calling." She is also an amiable, happy, and friendly girl, willing to approach a stranger first, initiate conversation, and making them feel welcomed. However, she can be loud at times and likes to talk to herself about her muses. People around her might find her troublesome. When a problem arises, she is one of those who is eager to volunteer first to help out and offer her services. She will not back down even if her skill level in alchemy and inexperience in real combat tell her she has no chance of winning. But in the face of real combat, she will display a certain amount of fear, even to the point of running away and hiding until she gathers enough courage to face the enemy once more. Armae is also compassionate, sympathetic towards the misfortunes of others. She does not think of her own misfortunes, though, and is willing to lend a helping hand to those in need.

too mary sue. She doesn´t have personality flaws, needs some

[SIZE= 18px]Black Potion: inflicts poison (failed) x2[/SIZE]

poison does?

and about these potions:

*what does "failed" entail?

*do they have to be drinked or is there another process for them to take effect available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back