• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane / League of Legends! (Seeking Angst)

Elius

Eli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Eli, 24. Looking for people who wish to write Arcane/LoL canon x canon.

⊙ Be 18+. At least 2 paragraphs. 3-5 paragraphs is my sweet spot, but I can easily write more. 3rd person, past tense, no asterisks.

⊙ Don't ghost me. Just tell me you don't want to write anymore if it comes to that. I won't be mad and I will extend the same courtesy.

⊙ Mainly seeking ANGST. I enjoy action, fighting scenes, tension, conflict, character development, hurting my characters. I don't like slice of life. My first preference is to do something in the ARCANE universe, but feel free to come to me with AUs as well.

⊙ Don't water down any of the characters. They don't have to be perfect, but I'm not looking for something OOC.

⊙ I take any ships, even unconventional ones. Romance isn't required, but can be added. Slowburn only.

Characters I Write
Mylo
Claggor
Ekko
Jinx
Viktor
Vander
Marcus

Malzahar
Talon
Aphelios
Kayn
Gwen
Yorick

Pairings
I do accept any ship, but here are some ideas for pairings:

Jinx x Ekko
Jinx x Viktor
Jinx x Caitlyn
Mylo x Ekko
Marcus x Viktor
Marcus x Silco
Vander x Grayson
Viktor x Silco
Viktor x Jayce
Malzahar x Kai'sa
Malzahar x Talon
Aphelios x Kayn
Aphelios x Sett

DM if interested! Thanks for reading, have a lovely day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back