• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arcadia

Psychedelia

Lonely Stoner
I thought about posting my overview but I think a simple summary works just fine. So, in sum, Arcadia is just your standard small-town role play that focuses in on ten select residents in their early twenties just living life. Th characters in this role play are already created and all but three are up for the taking. I do have some slight requirements that are relatively important to know before joining but if you think you might be interested, then here's the link.

There is now only ONE female role open! All others have been taken/reserved at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Meet Caroline "Care" Monaghan.

tumblr_lw63upjnbU1qbm4md.gif

Caroline is a twenty-one year old, homosexual female who is currently single. Further relationships include her best friend, Nikolai Ravida. Caroline can typically be described as bubbly, adventurous, and flirtatious, but she can also be impulsive, clumsy, and blunt. Growing up in Arcadia was pretty easy for Caroline aside from not having a father around. Her mother took very good care of her and Caroline grew up wanting to be just like her mom. However, things changed once Caroline was in high school and her grades began to slip, she missed school more often, and she was depressed an awful lot of the time. Noticing changes in her daughter, Caroline's mother immediately took her out of school and home-schooled her until her senior year when Caroline returned to get her diploma and face her demons. Now, Caroline still lives with her mother but only because she doesn't want to leave her mother alone."

-----

This is the last role currently open! Hoping to get this spot taken within the next day or so in order to start! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back