• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aquila Strike Reboot (Pokemon Gijinka Kingdom Rp)

Not too much actually, we haven't even started it yet since Jayden hasn't gotten contact with everyone who was in the previous version. We've mostly been chatting on this thread ^^

Oh ok... So what's the plot? Are we gonna start off from last time and can we use our gijinkas from the rp?

Ohmigod guys. Watching the Warriors basketball game and Metallica just played the national anthem

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

@Pumpkakun basically this is a complete restart of the original. You may use your old characters, yes. I kinda expect it almost. I really wanted bishop back to start since he was my second for the Aquila.... I might start soon though since he's over seas

What huh? Oh hi!

If you give me a little time to go find my cs from the old one and let me finish up another set of cs's then I'll get back to this. I just got back and the jet lag is just starting to wear off

eimu_redesign___vulpix_by_rockbat-d5aas2v.jpg

I feel the need to point this out.... because it will be relevant later...

....hmmhmmhh

....wellll.... you can... If you make it into her little sister. That was the plan. Because, the thing is that her "forgotten past" is that she was an Aquila agent that got caught on some kind of mission(????) and was forced into the Hunt mentioned on one of the islands (uhhh which one fuck) and uhhh, well she escaped but somewhere along the way she lost her memory and ended on Idrid/is(DAMNIT UGH)

I didn't really have many plans, other then mentioned, but they were close. She's twelve while Nikki is seventeen

Her name is Alice.

Latigo+de+damnificador.png

No, I actually really want it. I can think of several things that can happen between them. Alice was always the more careful and calculating of the Vulpix sisters in Aquila, while Nikki was the warrior type. sooooo yeah. They were kind of close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back