• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aquamarine such movie inspired, such made-up second version /*

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
/* /* /* /* /* /* Such mind-blowing greeting.

Plot: It is seven years after such as when Aquamarine, Claire, and Hailey left such as them, together of subside of such Aquamarine movie. I think we should each think of one wish Claire and Hailey wish, and such, role play is. I think such role play should exist short, different of long story. I ban disrespect, asking users personal questions, and violence of role playing.

Such Eric's Note, Such: Of such of you as unseen existence, such as you seeing such movie Aquamarine, here is such quick, quick, quick run down of very such movie. Of beach city, two teenage girls, which is precious, are consumed of heart saddening existence where one mother of one of such girls is moving as work, such work promotion as marine bioligist, such teenage girls best friends. Of, such, of one stormy evening of summer, ocean water emerges of boardwalk, and such is Aquamarine placed of pool, Aquamarine existing as young woman mermaid. Such teenagers see her at such pool of Claire falling of water then seeing Aquamarine, such is then, such teenagers decide of investigating. Silly mysterious night as yes, such, Hailey brings fish sticks, sardines, and of Aquamarine's first candy fondness of Hailey putting such one gummy worm at water, yummy gummy worms bring Aquamarine of surface of boardwalk, low lit light gracing little pool waves. Such of evading the cleaner of such boardwalk, the precious talk, then of precious girliness, decide of meeting of morning. Morning is, and Aquamarine is of legs which she is able of using until sunset and of her legs of zero wetness, and of such legs of first use, she is of boardwalk room of pool floaties, towels, and unique objects doored of wooden, white screen of evading such men vacuuming such pool. Such teenagers see her, see of wish able of getting if they help Aquamarine fall of love of three days which shall prove Aquamarine's father of true love since he is consuming her of arranged arriage of some merman she is unfond of which is why Aquamarine fled of home. Such three try of getting Raymond, local young man of falling of love of Aquamarine, though he is of zero love of her after three days. It is such, though Raymond's love is of zero existence, such love of wuch teenagers of Aquamarine proves of Aquamarine's heightened seeing father true love exists. Of is left, left is teenager's with wish, though it is unused, and Aquamarine swims back of sea and such teenagers depart of eachother of motive of seeing eachother and Aquamarine again, Hailey seeing such potential of her mother.

Write me. (;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back