• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Applegate House (Recruitment)

Cyline

Agent Honey Bee

Welcome to Merriam Boarding School, located in the small town of Venice, Maine. Merriam is a school well-known for its academics as well as its athletics and arts. In general, Merriam is rated as one of the top schools in the country. Although the majority of the school's populace is in the upper class, there are many scholarship students, with scholarships for academics, the arts, and athletics.

Like many boarding schools, Merriam is divided into separate houses. These houses are well-known for their rivalries against each other. Each of the houses are given Points based off of the residents' achievements throughout the year. The house with the most Points at the end of the year is given an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas as well as guaranteed the best dorms the next year, complete with everything a teenager could want.

However, there is one house that hasn't ever won the Point Game. The house's official name is the Applegate House, but it is often called the Outcast House. Who knows, though? This might be the year they win the Point Game.

Applegate House

Character Sign-Up

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Servant I'm not basing it off of grades. There's ten boy spots and ten girl spots. However, there are three Seniors, three Juniors, two freshman, and one sophomore. If you do make a Senior, it's probably the last one I'm accepting.

Oh! I didn't know that there would be a limit for each grade haha! I might switch my character from junior to sophomore if another junior joins but no sophomore joins (if it's okay to change it of course) because I don't really care what grade she's in but other people might :P

Okay so I think juniors are open if anyone cared whether their character was a junior or not ^.^ I hope not too many people were interested in being sophomores though xP

So yes, people should join :D Obviously a lot of effort was put into this and I think it will be awesome when it starts :3

Oop, may want to change the first post as it says that juniors are not being accepted haha. Since it seems like a popular grade xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back