• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Apple of Eden (SPY RP)

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Just watched James Bond's Spectre a little while ago (Disappointed with the movie) and got an idea.

EDEN is a secret organization. Conspiracy theories never mentioned them, because they always find a way to make sure that the public blamed Illuminati or the New World Government instead. They are much more bigger than them, stronger, more influential, and certainly more dangerous.

Gaining a membership is a very easy thing to do. You can kill a person? Even if that person is your father or your own cousin? Perfect! You can easily join in then. However, it is very hard to rise up in ranks.

The CIA, the Mossads, the MSS, the FSB, MI6, they all knew about EDEN but doesn't have the guts to annoy the beast. However, as the EDEN grew more and more dangerous, the secret services all over the world decided that it is now time to stop it before it's too late.

Each of the organizations send in their best agents, who quickly able to infiltrate EDEN with ease after passing the so called screening test (A battle royale between the people who applied for EDEN. The 10% who survives are automatically accepted). These agents are told to find the head of Eden, the person who is just a step away from gaining world domination from the shadows. The person is nicknamed the Apple, and the operatives are ordered with different orders. Kill or capture the Apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I read the title, I've thought of Assassin's Creed. xD Despite the concept NOT being what I pictured it to be, this has caught my interest.

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]As soon as I read the title, I've thought of Assassin's Creed. xD Despite the concept NOT being what I pictured it to be, this has caught my interest.

[/QUOTE]
lol no it's not assassins creed xD

[QUOTE="too much idea]lol no it's not assassins creed xD

[/QUOTE]
Still, you've managed to catch my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back