• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse

Anastasiya Griggs
Anastasiya looked to Colette with a smile, realizing that no matter how much the girl told her 'if she wanted' to do something, she could, she'd probably end up doing it. It was almost like she had some kind of gift for slowly working her way into someone's head. She chuckled at the idea of the girl being some type of telepathic high school senior saving the world from the undead. Of course, she kept the idea to her head. With her arms still wrapped around her form, she kept an eye on those around her, but primarily directed her attention towards Colette. "Well, fine. It couldn't hurt. I guess the best place to start is boot camp..." she began her tale slowly, not wanting to jump into the most intense chapter of her life before the apocalypse. Normally, she'd keep a straight face with this her boot camp stories - try and make it super heroic and epic, but there was something about that girl's smile. It was contagious. "Man, it was wild."

Cronos Cronos

Colette Angeliqué

There was a confused expression on her face, head slightly tilted to the side, when a chuckle was heard coming out of the lips of the girl in front of her. "Well, fine. It couldn't hurt. I guess the best place to start is boot camp..." But once she started telling her story, the last thing on her mind was confusion. There was a certain thrill about hearing military stories for Colette, and with Anastasiya that wasn't different. She could listen to the girl talking for hours and not get bored, maybe the former marine had hypnotic abilities.

She listened carefully, a smile unconsciously creeping onto her face. "Ask me something. Then we can get even and I can ask for another story." Colette had learned something on how to get what she wants; at least from her dad; she had put on the most innocent smile that she could manage, eyes glistening with hope, as she ended her sentence.

AttackOnTak AttackOnTak

Anastasiya Griggs
Ana rubbed her hands vigorously against her arms, praying to generate some type of heat. She nodded, visibly coming up with something she wanted to ask. "Hm..." Shuffling in her blankets, she whined almost; using her brain was almost too hard for her. Her head was still throbbing, and by the minute, she grew closer to becoming an ice pop. She leaned her hand forward, gently grasping Colette's shoulder. Anastasiya was losing consciousness, and no matter how much as she fought it, the situation only made it harder for her to stand. Her training started to kick in. "Head up. Deep breaths. Don't. Move." She'd passed out a lot after boot camp; hydration and overexertion would kick her ass constantly, so her squad leader would try and give her tips to keep her together. However, what she needed was not there. There were no Marines nearby. There was no heat or clearly accessible water, and the doctor would probably let her die. "Hold that thought..." she mumbled as she collapsed onto the frozen concrete below.

Cronos Cronos

Cole Bishop

Cole frowned after her. He'd said to share it, not explain the obvious. He considered going back to Colette, but she looked a little occupied with the unconscious stranger. He looked at the can of spam in Liam's hand, his stomach growling. He tugged the blanket tighter around himself and went over him. He thought of stealing it while Liam was busy with his dagger, but not only was he taller, but he the comforter would slow him down if he had to run. Even food wasn't worth giving up being warm.

Cole cleared his throat to get his attention. "Mind sharing some of that? I mean I wouldn't share with me if I were you, but maybe you care about whether other people starve to death or not." He shrugged.
Fizz Fizz

Colette Angeliqué

Once Colette felt a hand on her shoulder, the smile on her lips slowly disappeared, the girl started noticing visible signs that Anastasiya was not okay. "Anastasiya?" The name fell from her lips as a quiet plead. Worry swimmed through her voice, eyes analyzing the former marine's face. Anxiety filled her brain and fogged up her thoughts, it made it harder for her to focus on the situation. Calm down. You can't lose control. Focus on your task, not the aftermath. Her father's voiced pounded in her head, forcing her to concentrate on what was happening, preparing her for the brunette's expected fall.

Her knees hit the hard concrete seconds after, scooting closer to the other female. Colette brought her closer to her lap, holding her close and trying her best to not let Anastasiya's unconscious body make contact with the frozen floor. Her arms were slightly shaking as she pondered about her options. One: Call out for Will. He was the leader and would find out a solution for the problem. Two: Try and take care of it herself. This option would consist in carrying the other female to the bookstore and finding a way to warm her up. Three: Freak out. What her brain, seemingly, wanted her to do. No. That was not an option, she was not allowed to freak out and let this girl die. She wouldn't allow it.

Instinct shouted louder than reason as she got up, carrying the smaller girl in her arms bridal style. Colette did her best to, in her situation, rush inside the bookstore, letting Anastasiya down on one of the slightly damaged tables. What to do now? Before she could even give it a second thought, she cried out Will's name, hoping that he would know what to do. The girl was quick to pull on one of the backpack's staps, removing it from its place and throwing it carelessly on the floor; she also removed the rifle secured on her shoulder, resting it next to her left. Rising up, she leaned closer to the older girl, fixing the blanket around her to provide more protection. Now all she could do was hope that Will would find a way to make this all better.

AttackOnTak AttackOnTak S n o w S n o w

Will Harris

Will took off the second he heard Colette, sprinting into the bookstore. "What happened?" He quickly looked over her, but she didn't seem hurt. Then he saw past her, at Anastasiya on the table, and his eyes widened. He hurried over to her. Hypothermia. It was his first thought as he looked at her. But he couldn't be sure. What if she had a hidden injury that she hadn't told them about, or worse, a bite? Will shrugged off his jacket and threw it over the blanket, just in case it was the former.

He jogged out in the cold, shivering at the ice creeping up his arms, and went to Nikita. Will put a hand on the smaller man's shoulder. "We need you in the bookstore. It's Anastasiya," he said urgently. "It might just be hypothermia. But it might also be something else."
Cronos Cronos The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect AttackOnTak AttackOnTak

Nikita Vissarionovich
Nikita had just done putting things back in his bag when he heard Angelique cry out Will's name. When people cried out names like that it usually meant that there was a medical problem. The idea of the new girl having a medical problem gave him a small bit of happiness. He was also in relief that he was not bothered again as if Will could handle it, it was no big issue medically. But then Will came running out. "We need you in the bookstore. It's Anastasiya," he said urgently to which he responded with a sigh. "It might just be hypothermia. But it might also be something else." Of course it was hypothermia. What else could it be? Nikita followed Will into the bookstore at a slower pace than him. He then saw the marine laid out on the floor. He was very tempted to take out his glock and pop a cap in her head. But his duties as a medic came before personal spite.

He knelt near her and then grabbed her left hand. He then tried to find her pulse. While doing so he asked Angelique some questions. "Alright, hoping that you were attentive, I will list some symptoms quickly, one after another. I would like you to answer yes, no or dont know to them. Got it?" Without waiting he began. "Slow Breathing? Exhaustion? Lack of coordination? It's her not being able to move or take steps properly? " he elaborated as he figured that she might not have known. He then continued "Difficulty speaking? Confusion and/or memory loss?" Whilst asking, he was barely able to find her pulse. It was incredibly weak, bordering on non existent. Depending on Angelique's answers, this might be very severe.

S n o w S n o w AttackOnTak AttackOnTak Cronos Cronos

Colette Angeliqué

"What happened?"
When Will's voice replaced the sound of her uneven breathing and filled her ears, she quickly turned towards him, words stuck in her throat. As she was about to answer, his eyes fell on Anastasiya's body on the table, rushing towards her and covering the blanket with his jacket. There was a glimpse of hope in her eyes; everything would be fine; she didn't even worry when he left the bookstore.

But as she saw Nikita enter the room with him, it looked like all hope was lost. Colette had no doubt that the medical treatment he would provide was bullet to the other female's head. "Alright, hoping that you were attentive, I will list some symptoms quickly, one after another. I would like you to answer yes, no or dont know to them. Got it?" Surprise could be seen all over her expression when she directed her attention towards the doctor and everything that she managed to do was nod in agreement, which he didn't seemed to wait for, starting with the questions. "Slow Breathing? Exhaustion? Lack of coordination? It's her not being able to move or take steps properly? " Colette pondered about the questions for a while and before she could answer, he continued. "Difficulty speaking? Confusion and/or memory loss?" The girl took a deep breath before she responded, hands clinging to the hem of her hoodie. "The words that she managed to get out were mumbled and she was shivering and- and she grasped on my shoulder before she fell, I believe that it was getting hard for her to stand. That is all I was able to notice." Her words came out of her mouth on a quick pace as she listed the things that came to her mind.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect S n o w S n o w

Nikita Vissarionovich

Nikita clearly got annoyed as she did not answer all of his questions. Without those details he would just have to assume the worst. Although, there was one more symptom he could ask about. With the knowledge of her weak pulse, cold body and the few symptoms Angelique could identify, this was the next most important question as it would decide whether the condition was dangerous or not. "If she was shivering then her body's heating systems were still online. We need to remove all wet clothing, and try to heat her back up as much as possible."

S n o w S n o w Cronos Cronos AttackOnTak AttackOnTak

Anastasiya Griggs
She was locked in her own body. In and out, the sounds of concerned voices echoed in her head. She couldn't move, and besides a steaming heat in her core, she couldn't really feel anything. No pain, no discomfort, just heat. Ana tried to scream, but nothing happened. "Is this death?" Her heart sank as the realization made itself prominent - she was either dead or dying, and the process wouldn't last very long. More voices. The doctor? She internally whined; he was going to let her die.

But she heard Colette. That girl was her only chance of survival, she figured. In reality, she didn't know what was happening. Everything was dark and empty, surrounded by a mysterious heat. Nonetheless, she wanted to believe that Colette could make it end. Her lips parted to weakly produce a name.
"Co...Colette..." She said no more, and laid still, eyes closed, with a deathly pale tone on her skin.

Cronos Cronos

Colette Angeliqué

"If she was shivering then her body's heating systems were still online. We need to remove all wet clothing, and try to heat her back up as much as possible."
Colette nodded as a plan began to form on her mind and before she could even realize, the girl was telling everyone what to do. At that moment, she didn't care if Will was the leader, she had a plan that could work and that was all that mattered. "I'll get rid of the wet clothes, you guys can try to close the door and prevent the wind and the snow from getting in. It doesn't matter if you have to close from the outside, it only matters if it is closed. In that situation, leave me here, I will stay with her until she is conscious again. Got it?" The brunette shot a glance at the other female, a sigh pushing past her lips. She wouldn't let Anastasiya die. She couldn't.

When she had put Will's jacket aside and handed it over to him, she managed to lift up the other girl's upper body and remove the blanket enveloping her frame. For Anastasiya's luck, she wasn't on the ground long enough for her clothes to get too wet, the same couldn't be said from Colette's blanket; there was no doubt that covering her with it again would cause more harm than benefit. There was a determined expression on her face when Colette slowly let go of the smaller girl's figure, gently letting her down again so she could take off her hoodie, being left with only a thin dark green long-sleeved t-shirt; the slyherin's house logo printed on the front; covering her body and slightly protecting her from the cold.

After a few minutes, Colette had managed to get her own hoodie on Anastasiya, short breaths leaving her mouth. At least, the other girl was warm and that was the important thing. She had pulled one of the chairs close to the table and taken a seat when a familiar voice filled her ears. "Co...Colette..." Hope filled her thoughts and an unconscious smile crept onto her face as she took a hold of Anastasiya's left hand, her own hands shaking. "I-I'm here, everything is going to fine but I need you to try and wake up for me, can you do that? I believe in you." Her grip became tighter as she got closer to the other female, slightly leaning in her direction.

AttackOnTak AttackOnTak S n o w S n o w The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Will Harris

Will immediately handed the jacket back to Colette after she took off her hoodie. "Take it," he insisted, but didn't give her a chance to respond, moving towards the door. As much as he wanted to stay and make sure Anastasiya was okay, she wasn't the only one he was responsible for. And he'd left everyone else outside. He closed the door behind him, thinking of what Frankie told him earlier about the apartment building. It was risky, since unless every single peron that had been living there got out in time or was killed by someone else, he had no doubt that they'd find the undead there. But what wasn't a risk these days? And the storm looked like it was only going to get worse.

"Listen up! We're going to an apartment building not far from here! We can stay there until tomorrow morning!" He yelled, hoping that everyone managed to hear him over the wind. He nodded towards Allegra and then at Liam. Since he didn't know the way, he expected them to lead them there. He walked over to Frankie, stopping her with a hand on her shoulder. "I want you to stay behind with Colette, Anastasiya and Nikita. Let them know where the rest of us are, and show them where it is when they're done." Plus, it was good to have someone else in there to watch over Nikita, just in case.
Cronos Cronos The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Fizz Fizz spacient spacient Vanessaaah Vanessaaah AttackOnTak AttackOnTak

Vanessa lifted her head when she heard Will. In all the minor chaos that had ensued she was left to be the one to hole Anna-Marie as she went into a fit. Vanessa had discovered early on that if you simply held the girl quietly, and tightly for an extended period of time you were able to ease her back into a calmer state of mind. Currently the small thing was hiccuping softly in what was the end of a long stream of tears. Slowly releasing her she stood to her feet and moved over to Will. "What should we do about ol' fearful over there?" she asked him. "You and I both know a place like an apartment is going to need some sort of clearing out before it'll be safe enough to rest our heads. I'm all for it, but." She glanced over her shoulder. "The poor girl goes into near hysterics over a broom falling over, I don't really want to be what will come around when she starts screaming again." A quick memory of when the group came across Anna flashed through her mind. The screaming, the undead it attracted, the mess...sometimes she thinks they should of just left her. But that time had passed and now they needed to figure out how to take care of her. "Also, I'm pretty sure Nikita will kill her if she stays with his group."

S n o w S n o w

Anna-Marie felt Vanessa leave her side and closed her eyes for a few moments. When she reopened them she saw her talking with Will and knew it was about her recent episode. A broom. a broom?! It's the damn apocalypse, and a broom slide out of a closet onto the floor. All she could think about was how lucky she was that Vanessa was near her. She had caught her and covered her mouth muffling her automatic scream and was kind enough to ease her through her attack. Now she was left with the empty feeling you get after you cry. The one where you feel like you cried everything your body has to give that when the tears finally stop you don't even know if you have a breath to exhale. After a few moments she pushed herself up to a standing position and moved herself over so she was leaning against a wall. Wrapping her own arms around her and keeping her eyes on her toes she waited until she was told to leave.

Anastasiya Griggs

"I-I'm here, everything is going to fine but I need you to try and wake up for me, can you do that? I believe in you."
The words echoed and bounced around in her brain. She groaned softly. The heat began fading away. She could feel the cold again, and it ached. Oh, how it ached. Her brows furrowed as she whined again, her consciousness slowly returning, but for how long was undetermined. She couldn't open her eyes - she was too weak. She was so thirsty and cold and tired and... "My God I'm going to die like this." Anastasiya began to realize that she was wrapped in someone's arms. She couldn't tell whose, but there wasn't much room to guess. Why was this girl going so far for her?

Anastasiya felt the cold wrap around her, but she wasn't losing to the winter. Colette was warm. She was being saved by some girl in a Harry Potter sweater. If only she knew, she would've teased her so much.
"It's... So fucking cold," she whimpered, the fight in her slowly returning. Ana was terrified, but now that there was a chance to do something, she was going to fight back. It was in her - the ability to pull through. She's been through stuff just like this. She could do it. For god's sake she was a Marine.

Cronos Cronos

Nikita Vissarionovich
Nikita watched as Angelique cared for Anastasiya right in front of his eyes. This display of affection sickened him. It made no sense that she would even care about a person that she had just met. He found it idiotic. But, she was distracted. Distracted enough to give Nikita enough time to take Anastasiya's knife from her. With him being the doctor, he felt obligated to stay and watch unless something went wrong. But the words that they passed between each other, almost like they were friends for years or something, annoyed him. But he figured that some people would just die earlier than others. He was really tempted to crack open and drink a bit of his vodka. But he had full control of his body so he resisted such temptations. And if he did start, he would not be able to stop. He did want a cigarette at that moment as well though. But the easy relief it provided was not available to Nikita. He walked to a corner, leaned on it, and watched.

Cronos Cronos AttackOnTak AttackOnTak

Will Harris

Will shook his head, moving away from Frankie. "She either stays with them," he nodded towards the bookstore. "Or she comes with the rest of us. There's no other choice." He glanced at Anna-Marie. "So, you're going to have to decide what you want to do." If she did end up coming with them, he wasn't sure what he was going to do with her. He didn't like the idea of leaving her outside while they went in to check out the apartment, but he wouldn't risk the safety of everyone else. Leaving her outside was almost as bad, since any screaming would still attract undead... Will sighed, and tried to ignore what felt like ice forming along his bare arms. Whatever she decided, he'd make a plan for it then.
Vanessaaah Vanessaaah

Allegra Sauvagess & Katherine Powell
Allegra nodded back at Will, still being the human crutch Katherine needed. She turned her head towards Liam and jerked her head to the side, asking the boy to accompany her.
Ally and Kate proceeded to walk in the direction she believed the apartment. The snow would cover any track made by someone within minutes of it appearing there, and the fog obviously didn't allow them to see far enough, so Ally was simply guessing at this point. But given that she had been pretty lucky so far, she was confident.
Kate poked Ally, catching her attention. The blonde girl turned to look at the brunette. She placed the top of her finger on her nose, making Allegra remember her wound. The blood that leaked from it was probably dried by now, given how cold it was outside, but she still needed to treat it.
"I'll ask Nikita for a bandaid when we get there," Ally said, and Kate nodded in return.
Allegra redirected her head forward and then cracked a smile. It was nice knowing that someone cared about such a small thing.
S n o w S n o w Fizz Fizz

Vanessa sighed. She glanced around and looked to Anna "You're going to stay here. Get inside somewhere and sit down, stay out of the way and stay quiet. If you start having a moment make sure to tell one of them" she said pointing to the group remaining behind. Without waiting to see if Anna-Marie had listened to her or not and turned her eyes back to Will. "At least this way we don't have to worry about her freezing along the way" she mumbled. Looking him up and down "you're cold." She stated, pulling her bag off her shoulders she dug around until she pulled out a large sweater. "Here. This might fit you, the last thing we need to worry about is you getting sick or something stupid by being noble and giving up your own jacket." She straightened herself back up and continued to hold out the light grey sweater. "It's better than nothing."

S n o w S n o w
_______

Anna-Marie nodded to Vanessa and made her way into the store that held Nikita and the group he was with. She softly cleared her throat when she stepped inside to alert the people she was there before making her way more into the room. "They're going to look at the apartment and thought it was best I stayed here." She whispered and she lowered herself to the ground wrapping her arms tightly around her knees. She kept her eyes on the two women holding each other before shifting them over to Nikita and felt her heartbeat rise, the man scared her. Of course that wasn't anything special or important, everything scared her, but there was something about him that seemed more like a reasonable fear than her illness.
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Will Harris

Will's first instinct was to protest, and say something about someone else needing the sweater more than him, but admittedly, he was freezing. And it wasn't like she had taken it off and given it to him. Will nodded and took the sweater, putting it on. It was a little tight, but at least he could feel his arms again. "Thanks," he said. He moved ahead until he was walking beside Allegra and the newcomer. Between Nikita, Frankie and Anastasiya fainting, he never got the chance to introduce himself to her. "About the apartment building. What can you tell me about it? How much of it did you manage to get through before you were trapped? Did the beds seem usable?"
Vanessaaah Vanessaaah Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Francesca Illiani

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Vanessaaah Vanessaaah AttackOnTak AttackOnTak Cronos Cronos
Well, it looked like they all might be getting a good meal and a mattress to sleep on, if Frankie was actually allowed to go with right now. She didn't really want to look after a stranger that the others had found. She was actually a little with Nikita on this one, let the hypothermic girl die if she was on the brink of death. However, if Will wanted her alive for some reason, then fine, she would stay with the tiny group and lead them back to the apartment complex when this was all finished.

She went into the bookstore and saw the situation - new girl on the ground, Colette watching over her, Nikita against the wall, and Anna-Marie was off in her own little corner, "Hey, Will told me to stay back with you guys and lead the way to the apartment complex after... uh... she feels better," she explained. She thought now might be a good time to give Nikita the moonshine she found earlier. It was alcohol with an incredibly high proof, so he would either drink it or use it for those medical emergencies

She walked over to the stern-looking man, "Hey, Nikita, I have something you might be able to use," she held up a finger for him to wait a sec, then swung her pack on one shoulder, opened it, and pulled out the Mason jar that was 3/4 filled with moonshine, "Just open the cap on this thing, suuuuuuper strong. Sure you can use this."

Nikita Vissarionovich
Nikita was pretty much bored at that moment. He did not really have much to do. He figured that he would watch the two girls in order to monitor the health of Anastasiya under the orders of Will for a bit longer before opening up and reading one of his books. He watched as the fragile girl walked into the book store. He realised that Will would just start hoarding the useless members here while they were off finding a place to stay. The thought of staying next to such individuals was not received well by him. Anne-Marie, the girl from earlier that walked in, looked at Nikita in a peculiar way. It was almost as if she feared him. Nikita looked straight at her in the eyes while saying nothing. He did not like her irrational fears. But he figured that with her being scared all the time, it was some psychological issue that she had no control over. Which also meant that she should have died a long time ago and would do nothing but slow the group down.

Francesca walked into the bookstore after Anne-Marie. "Hey, Will told me to stay back with you guys and lead the way to the apartment complex after... uh... she feels better," And so the group was set. Nikita rolled his eyes. He already had a theory that the others would be elsewhere for a while. But this was basically a confirmation that he had to stay there with those guys. The only one in there that shared a single thought with him was Francesca. He did respect her value of logic over senseless morality in some cases.

"Hey, Nikita, I have something you might be able to use," she held up a finger for him to wait a sec, then swung her pack on one shoulder, opened it, and pulled out the Mason jar that was 3/4 filled with moonshine, "Just open the cap on this thing, suuuuuuper strong. Sure you can use this." Nikita's mood was saved at the very least. With the last of his medicinal alcohol being drained, he only had his vodka to use. And now thanks to her, he had a bit more alcohol for his operations. He knew that the moonshine she offered would not have as much alcohol as his vodka which had an alcohol content of around 88.75%. But every bit helped. He took the moonshine off her hands and then opened the cap. He then slightly tilted it in his mouth and took an incredibly small sip from it. He then closed the jar while making sure it was secured tightly and thinking a bit about how much alcohol there was in it from its taste. He estimated a value that was close to 55%. He did not have accurate equipment to actually find out so that was the estimate he had to rely on. "Thank you very much Francesca. I was running out of alcohol but that wont be a problem as this will definitely help me by allowing me to clean more wounds." He then put his backpack down and opened it, placing the jar of moonshine next to his bottle of vodka. He then took out one of the three candy bars he had found earlier from the story. He just felt obligated to give something back. Nikita never liked being in debt to, or owing any favour to anybody. He took it and then offered it to Francesca. "I know that it is not much but I found it earlier. It is the only thing I can offer in return other than my vast knowledge at this moment in time."

spacient spacient Vanessaaah Vanessaaah AttackOnTak AttackOnTak Cronos Cronos

Francesca

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect
Frankie was very glad he was able to use the alcohol she found, although she would have liked to keep a little bit for herself. She wasn't much of a drinker, but e few sips of this would knock her on her ass if she needed to go to sleep. At least it all went to someone who would be able to use it, and she grinneded, "Hey, it's no problem, I knew you could use a little more, you've been complaining you were low for a week straight."

She wasn't expecting him to give her anything, let alone a candy bar, but she wasn't going to turn it down. She had a wicked sweet tooth, and she wanted to snatch it right from his hand and chow down on it until it was all gone. No, she would savor every single bit of it, and she took it from his outstretched hand with an even wider smile, "That's really nice of you, I've reeeeeeally wanted some chocolate for a while," she said this part a little quieter so only he could hear, "I'll give you some soup I found earlier, I'm sure you're hungry"

Liam was silent throughout the walk to the apartment building, although he felt much warmer now, he still had his arms huddled to keep himself from the chill. Paying attention to the conversation between Will and Allegra, his eyes were fixed on the pathway, watching out for any signs of undead.
At this point, he felt no need to start a conversation or be 'friends' with anyone in the group - his survival outweighed any other outcome.
Human__Ramen Human__Ramen S n o w S n o w

Allegra Sauvagess & Katherine Powell
Katherine stared at Will, slightly confused. She thought that he already knew she was mute, making her wonder why he was asking her that question. Fortunately, Ally quickly informed him.
"She can't speak, Will. You might want to rephrase those questions." Allegra stated, readjusting Kate on her shoulder. She stayed quiet for a while, continuing to press forward and allowing her mind to wander a bit, giving Will some time to do what she suggested.
"Did you get to the second floor?" Allegra suddenly spurted out, ignoring the time she gave to Will and proceeded to glance at Kate. The brunette nodded in return.
"Were there any zombies on the second floor?" She continued, and Kate shook her head. Ally reflected on the next question she would ask the girl, trying to mold it into a yes or no question.
"Did you check a lot of the second floor?" Kate hesitated and then shook her head again. Ally frowned.
S n o w S n o w

Nikita Vissarionovich

It had felt like it was the first in what seemed like weeks. But a smile had finally managed to make its way to Nikita's face. Although, it was more of a slight smirk than anything. But it was clearly visible to Francesca who was right next to him. He then took out one of the books he had from earlier and then zipped his backpack shut, making sure the zippers went all the way to the end. "I'll give you some soup I found earlier, I'm sure you're hungry" The sound of being offered food was not bad to Nikita. He was hungry just like everyone else. But he was one of the people who was better off in terms of food in the group due to him not needing to eat as much. He also had the mental fortitude to ignore a strong sense of hunger and focus on what he was doing. "It is really not necessary. I'll take it off your hands if you insist but I don't think I am going to be eating it right this instant." He then leaned in closer to her ear to deliver the rest of what he wanted to say. "Besides, I am sure that every single person in this goddamn group would not enjoy seeing me eating as to them, I am no more than a goddamn Nazi." He then walked over to a table that was on the other half of the room, a certain distance away from the commotion. While going, he turned back to Francesca and tilted his own head towards where he was going to, in order for her to come and sit down with him.

spacient spacient AttackOnTak AttackOnTak Cronos Cronos Vanessaaah Vanessaaah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back