• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Apocalypse

themaddiehatter

Hey guys! I'm a new roleplayer here at rpnation. I'm not having much luck finding an active roleplay that appeals to me, so I decided to give creating one a go! I am 16 years old, so usually teenage/young adult characters are appealing to me, but I am willing to expand my horizons and make exceptions if that does not suit your style.

Anyway, I'm kind of intrigued by the idea of a group of people being trapped inside of a building, like a mall, supermarket or school, and having to survive inside due to the apocalyptic scenario happening outside (possibly zombies or crazy people) This is an idea that I need help further developing, so if you are interested and have any ideas, please let me know!

This sounds interesting. I got an idea to throw, how about being stranded on a ship on sea with zombies. Or maybe in a Hospital.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back