• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

While the survivors inside the the city we're complaining about the noise Dice was causing he was handling the chaos it would of caused. Currently Dice would be cocking his shotgun after a successful kill. "Fuck you brain eater." He'd mutter as the zombie slipped off the dock and into the water, around the boat would now be mutiple floating corpses becoming a sign for others to keep away.

Dice would move back to the mic and pick it up screaming into "I COUNT...TEN DEAD BRAIN FUCKERS! COME ON I GOT TONS OF LEAD FOR YOU ZOMBIES!" He'd pause and then pick it up "Uh....I'm sorry I know you guys can think...SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE IDOITS!" He'd drop the mic and load two shells into his shotgun sitting back down.

I look at Lilly and tap her shoulder, "Here's what I did to help me, focus on smell or sight, try and piece together the distinct smells or the more define details of an object."

Lilly looked at Felix. "Its not the sound. Its what he's saying. He's lying bout it. My brother and I met up with somebody like him. Those kinds of people promise things and lie, and kill."

A look of concern crosses over my face, "Then you should definitely try and focus on something else."

After blasting another few zombies Dice sat back in his chair, loading the shotgun yet again. "Man they really are idoits..." Dice said as he leaned back in the chair turning the music louder. "Gunna rock down to...electric avenue...," He said as the minutes went by.

Dice went inside his boat to retrieve his Mosion, he'd sit himself at the front of the boat again with his rifle by his leg. The shotgun would rest on his lap "Usually people come running...tch I gotta get some people soon or this expedition is worthless." Dice would sit back and tap his rifle listening to the music.

"That's coming from the docks, who is good swimmer, Im shutting that crap off."

"Time for another announcement..." Dice would say as he stood up grabbing the microphone he'd cough a bit. "Alright I'm back...we got about...twelve dead bitches around my ride...like a god damm moat." Dice would chuckle a bit grabbing his rifle walking around with the mic. "Now see...lemme tell you a little about myself...I'm a self made man...I got plenty to trade. But I'm violent...I don't care about social shit anymore society is gone...I will kill whoever fucks with me. Zombies most defiantly. Now...I'm a lonely man...." Dice would laugh a bit again. He'd thump his rifle on the floor of his boat. "I'm looking for brotherly company....females yeah I'm talking to you as well!" He'd pause for a moment. "Side note: Don't fuck with me." Dice would say before turning the mic off letting the music play.

After hearing that last announcement I say, "Now Im sticking an arrow through his heart."

Dice would sit back in his boat and put his rifle on his lap adjusting his mask. "Man...Gotta love this shit weather..." Dice would say. "Now I just gotta wait for someone..." He'd give his rifle a look over it had never failed him before and it wouldn't now. Dice would sit himself down putting his rifle above him his chest almost flat, he'd look down the sight waiting.

Derrick looked at Casey as she drew her knives and swallowed before speaking, "I think it was a dog, as much as I'd love a nice dog leg, let's try and get out of Dodge before we go hunting." He smiled, "Sorry I slowed down, I have a habit of that." He shrugged. Following her closely, even if he was wrong, he was going to make sure her leg healed up well before she was alone.

"What is with the music man? Does he have a death wish or is he just an ass?" Dmytri asked with concern the music would surely attract a horde. "I know we've only just met, but is there any thing I can do to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
While standing their with the group i get fed up with the noise. Go over to my Harley and say out to the others as i open the garage door "I am going to see whats up with all this commotion. If i am not back in two or three hours just assume i am dead don't come looking for me." I jump on my bike and as i start the engine and start to pull away while closing the door i sigh and say "I am so tired of shit happening every second of today." So i pull out of the drive way and head down towards the docks. When i get their i see a man sitting on a boat with a rifle in hand and several zombie corpses in the water. So i get off my bike head down to the dock where the man is and approach with my hands up in a surrendering jester. And i try and yell over the music and say "what are you doing hear and can you please turn the music off."

@Dice

"I do hate to intrude, especially in light of what has happened. But, please, I have a rifle, I am able to mark in the wind at 500meters. I can sneak about, as you know, unheard, unnoticed." Dmytri paused and lit another cigarette. "Please, whatever I can do." He spoke through the cigarette in his mouth.

Dice would adjust himself, he'd stand up rifle in one hand the microphone in the other. "Come closer friend! Nothing to fear!" He'd say, not bothering to turn the volume down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back