• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

Felix- As I'm following Addie I do my best to cut off my sense of smell, even though it would only delay the search because I would just pick up the smell as soon as I could smell again

Lucifer-
When Zero leaves I follow silently, having nothing else to do

Lucifer- As Im watching Zero he seems annoyed and I step backwards a foot, wondering if he somehow saw me

Lucifer- I dodge the car by mere inches and then walk in saying, "Thats not to nice of you."

Lucifer- I look around and say, "I don't know I was following you hoping something interesting would happen," then with a devious grin, "we could go hunting." bloodlust making my eyes grow brighter

Lucifer- "Yeah well I haven't been a zombie long if you don't remember," I say as my eyes dim, "but what's this plan of yours?"

I noticed the sun begin to drop below the horizon, turning into night gradually and it was hard for me to see. I frowned but kept moving forward, really hoping that Lilly had followed, but too scared to look back.

I leave then come back not much later with a bunch of other zombies we are all dressed in basketball uniforms and I'm carrying another one."Ok so lets play this game the humans call basketball, "I said very serious.

Lilly had lagged behind but she caught up. She was distracted by past events. But, when she remembered Felix, she picked up the pace.

Charlie propped himself up on the same crate Lilly and Addie had hid behind. He tore off part of his sleeve and wrapped it around his wrist, his teeth clenched in the pain.

(Yeah the zombies are just gonna play b ball until I figure out something else to do xD sorry if you think me not taking this seriously but I am lol)

I sighed in relief, but that sigh turned into a nearly silent gasp. Felix was still following in the distance, but he seemed to stop moving altogether every so often. I was confused, but figured it had to do with my theory of the farther away from the mutant zombie, the easier it was for Felix to break free of the mind control. I shook of the odd feeling in my gut and turned back around, staring into the darkness and unsure if we should keep moving forward in the utter black of night. I glanced back at Felix, and reluctantly plopped down, beckoning Lilly to do the same. "We can't really see where we're going, and as much as I hate to say this, I think we should wait until at least the first light of day. Just our luck that it had to be a New Moon tonight." I frowned and toyed around with mother's knife, mad that the girl who stole Marcus's knife from me never actually gave it back.

(Suggestion maybe we should end this as part one I mean we could ignore the basketball thing and just end it after the zombie attack then make part two)

(I thinks that's a pretty good idea, but lemme take a bit of time to consider since I have no idea how to make a part two. xD this is literally the farthest any of my rps has gotten to, most die off quickly lel)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back