• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

"It's not good to play with your food," I say to Lucifer standing behind him and Charlie now."I might not think of them as anything more than food but there still living and I don't find it amusing to torture the live stock, he say once again.

Lucifer- I turn around as my face adopts a frown, "Says the zombie who bit my neck and threw me against a building." I then drop Charlie and stand up, staring Zero in the eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
"That was different I wasnt playing with you I was leaving you to fate is all.Hmm your different from other zombies that's good we could always use new kinds of us. As long as you don't go and betray us to the humans," he said his one good eye staring down Lucifer

Lucifer- I scoff and motion to the edge of the room, "Yeah, i'm going to betray you to weaklings like that, they couldnt even do anything," I say sarcastically, "Besides what makes you think I'm sticking with you."

(Back)

Addie put her head in her hands and began balling her eyes out. "It's worse to lose both siblings, find one, and then lose him again, but for good. I don't even know if John's alive, or even alive as a zombie!" She said in between the tears.

"I honestly don't care what you do as long as you don't work with the humans I'll allow you to...live," he said hesitantly thinking that this Couldnt really be classified as s living.

Lilly sobbed slightly. "I know..." she paused. "But, at least there's still a chance to find John. Be glad you can hope he's alive."

Addie hugged herself and wiped away the tears, proceeding to wipe away Lilly's too. "We need to move." She said, changing the subject before she'd completely lost it. She began walking down the highway alongside Lilly towards their destination: Addie's first hideout.

"Okay." Lilly said. After a bit of walking Lilly said something. "I left some supplies in my dumpster."

Lucifer- I smirk, "What, that's it?" I say walking in a circle heading to the staires and staying out of arms reach

(I'm going back to 1st person lol)

I looked at her and then glanced back at the city, seeing a figure slowly making its way towards us. That's probably Felix... "Are you sure you want to go back to the city..? I think I can literally see Felix following us. If we went back, he'd probably catch us." I frown, remembering I had also left my backpack in the city.

Charlie clutched his wrist and clenched his teeth looking at Lucifer.

Lilly looked behind them. "I see him too." She thought a moment. "We could always find new supplies."

I gave a sharp nod. At this moment, I didn't want to do anything but press forward and hope that we'd somehow run into John. "For now, we just need to focus on what's ahead." Then, maybe we can focus on revenge. Or at least some means of defense from that utter monster that killed David and took away the closest thing to family I had. I glanced at Lilly. At least I still have her, at least I'm not alone looking for John like I was before I even met everyone...

(Goodnight!)

Lilly nodded, wondering what was going to happen in the future. Hopefully, Charlie is still alive. She thought, looking at the ground.

(Kk)

I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration and began walking forward again. I assumed Lilly would follow, and if she didn't follow, I'd leave her to that choice. I pressed forward knowing that somewhere behind us in the distance, Felix followed. And frankly, I had no idea how to get him sidetracked from our scent. My only hope was that the further from the mutant zombie he was, maybe the control of Felix would weaken until he could free himself.

Zero sat down on his throne of what he used as a throne it was really no more that a old recliner chair. The zombie Lucifer was probably still around and kat wasnt saying much. To be honest he was bored and he hadn't gotten and information of any one catching a prisoner so he was sure either the humans where dead or had escaped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back