• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

A rhythmic pattern echoed throughout the abandoned station from broken water pipes. Slowly Casey crept into the tunnels. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, but once they had she could make out different shapes and walls and doorways. Though wandering the dark wasn't an ideal decision she wouldn't dare think about bring a light source if this turned out to be a nesting area.

Evelyn Ross

The eerie silence between them was quickly penetrated by a muffled noise from downstairs. She couldn't quite understand the words but remembering the zombies she had bypassed earlier, it really didn't seem like such a good sign. She looked around for any suitable weapons or throwaways in case they would be in need of one later.

"A plan? Hm.." she thought for a moment. She knew this hospital, but not by heart. She had only been here a few times. She looked out the window but it was a little too high to jump from. "Should we take the risk? Or just run out of this room?" she looked back at the girl. She personally preferred the former.

Kio looked behind her and ran to the nearest building to climb. There were thre zombies after her. She was able toclimb to a ledge on the second story, just out of reach. But she was trapped. She did the only thing she could do while the zombies were trying to figure out how to get her. She shot one of them in the head with her flintlock. The sound resonated for a couple blocks.

Xyuga hummed to himself while twirling around in circles. He added a small leap every 3 seconds in his twirling and continued up the stairs where he could faintly smell the fleshy girl. Hopefully he didn't die. His will wasn't finished yet! It didn't even have one word on it!!! Just a smiley face.

"Fleshy Fleshy Fleshy Fleshy Fishy Fash Fesh.... Oh! Two fleshy girls!"

The undead boy did a twirling ice skating leap towards the door. Such a graceful way to open a door....BOOF. He failed to crash it open. Xyuga's face was swollen with pride (and with the beating the door gave him) He did such a wonderful job at leaping! He should try again.

BANG

BOOMF

PBHAB

"Oh my my my... THIS DOOR IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!"

@Aeri Rosevier @RealityEntity

The sound of a gun shot rang out. It had been a block or two away, but it was loud enough that it would drawn in the attention of many living and not so living things. Casey quickly crouched down. If zombies did inhabit this station they would surely being active now. She hadn't heard any reports of zombies having overly good vision, so she hoped if she remained silent and still she wouldn't be noticed.

Kio looked at the now headless body as it slumped over. the other two seemed to be temporarily startled as Kio fell onto one of them, driving her cutlass into the center of its head. The third one pounced ontop of her and seemed to have won. The zombie said "Farewell" as it opened its mouth to bite her. Kio drove her cutlas straight through the zombies mouth and it exited on the other side of his head. She thrusted her sword up and it cut his head in half. Kio pushed the corpse off of her and stood up

Casey slowed down her breathing, being as silent as possible. The shadows seemed to be moving in front of her. She blinked a few times before realizing they weren't shadows, but rather soulless forms. They shuffled across the concrete in front of her. She watched quietly. Suddenly one was two to three inches from her. She held her breath, paralyzed in fear of being caught. It continued on by, but then stopped for a moment. Casey's heart slammed against her rib cage loudly; she feared that the zombie nearby might hear it. It glanced back over it's shoulder, seeming to stare right at Casey.

Kio walked away from the mess she had made. Being prepared, she took out a recorder she had of various noises, activated it, and threw it away from her. "That should take care of any that get close" she said to herself

The creature took a step closer to Casey. She tightened her grip on her brother's switchblade, readying herself to attack. Suddenly there was a strange sound that echoed throughout the area. The creature turned towards the sound and took off at incredible speed like the rest. Casey let out the breath she had been holding. Her heart beat quickly as if she had been running a mile. She sat on the cold floor, trying to regain her composure. "Too... close..." She huffed.

I silently snickered, that zombie is gonna take a long time to get in here. I looked around trying to make the decision.

"We should just take the risk." I concluded to her. I looked at down at the window. There! I saw a fire exit. I started climbing out the window, hoping the girl was following suit.

@yumiyukifan1

@Aeri Rosevier

Last edited by a moderator:
There were loud splashes traveling towards Casey at a rather quick rate, not zombie quick though. Casey felt around on the ground until her fingers brushed against a small pebble. She picked it up and tossed it. It flew across the area and hit the ground. She hoped the small sound would cause some response from the stranger without giving away her position.

Evelyn Ross

Eve felt the blood leave her face for a moment when she heard a zombie banging on the door. No matter how many times she has encountered zombie, it still frightens her, sending chills down her spine. She was used to that feeling however. After all, she grew up trying to survive. She swallowed her fear before grabbing a short steel bar from the side and following the girl who had climbed down the window. Every now and then, she looked up to see if it was following them.

I got down quietly, motioning the girl to head to a subway station a couple of blocks ahead. I started to jog quietly, my head down low, crouching. I heard a gunshot and my pace quickened. Gunshots means Survivors.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]There were loud splashes traveling towards Casey at a rather quick rate, not zombie quick though. Casey felt around on the ground until her fingers brushed against a small pebble. She picked it up and tossed it. It flew across the area and hit the ground. She hoped the small sound would cause some response from the stranger without giving away her position.

[/QUOTE]
Kio stopped in her tracks after hearing a sound. The sound of a gun being drawn and cocked echoed off the walls

Xyuga frowned and sat down to stare at the door. He only made one little dent.....Just as big as a lady bug.... Or did the lady bug make that dent?

"BAHHH..... I don't know how to do this!!!! The door won't open!!!!!"

He banged his head against the door a few times and played with the knob. The door swung open when he turned it all the way and he stumbled inside. His eyes gleamed with amazement as he stared at the room. Fresh air!!! The window was open and fresh air was inside the room!!! Or, was it just the same polluted air they breathed in? Polluted Fresh Air!!! So refreshing.

"But.... I smell the fleshy girl.... and she isn't here.... Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

The undead swung around to face the window. He took steps towards it and bent down..... Yay! A pen! He smiled at the pen and kissed it. "All I need is paper!!!" Xyuga twirled around and this time, he fell out the window.

"W-WAIT!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE MY WILL YET!!!!"

He was fighting the air for his pen that was dropping with him and gave out frustrated noises. He wasn't about to lose his pen to gravity!!! IT WAS HIS BELOVED PEN!!! HE FOUND IT!!!

CLANG

He hit something metal. Metal stairs? Or the railings? But it made him fall closer to the ground. And lose his special writing utensil...

"NO!!!!! MY PEN!!!!!"

His pale rough hands grabbed one of the railings and he hung on there, grieving for his beloved pen. There it went, dropping to the cement and splitting in half. Xyuga sobbed.

"I WON'T FORGET YOU, MY BELOVED!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!!!"

@RealityEntity @Aeri Rosevier

I heard rambling behind us. "Shit. Its that dude again. What the fuck? Wont he ever stop?!" I groaned as my pace quickened and my feet went to the direction of the subway station, my head and body still crouched down low.

Evelyn Ross

Finally reaching the pavement below she followed the girl to wherever she was leading her, and it seemed she was heading for the station. She has never been there. Was that a wise idea? Right now, underground places didn't seem like such an inviting place. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked before a gunshot, stopping her in her tracks. Where was it from? Didn't they know they were giving away their location with such a loud sound?

She then heard a thud from behind her, quickly reminding her that they were running away from a zombie, and that was confirmed by the girl complaining about being chased. She went back to running, trying to catch up with her. Nope, she wasn't dying today.

A gun was cocked, obviously a human. Zombie's weren't usually known for using weapons, especially guns. "Friend or foe?" Casey called out. She hoped the echoing of the station would reflect her sound as to hide her current hiding spot.

"Well with a response like that I suppose it's safe." She stood up and began towards the exit. "I just wanted to be certain you wouldn't shoot me." She recognized the voice; it was the blonde hair girl from the convenience store. She was nice enough to offer Casey food, so she assumed she wouldn't be shooting her anytime soon.

As I approached the station, I heard voices and a gun being cocked. I looked at the girl, asking whether or not we go in and introduce ourselves.

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]"Well with a response like that I suppose it's safe." She stood up and began towards the exit. "I just wanted to be certain you wouldn't shoot me." She recognized the voice; it was the blonde hair girl from the convenience store. She was nice enough to offer Casey food, so she assumed she wouldn't be shooting her anytime soon.

[/QUOTE]
"Can i get your name?"

Evelyn Ross

She heard the gun but right now, guns weren't the worst thing that bugged her. She grabbed the girl's hand as she ran past her. "Guns mean humans right? Definitely better than the zombie behind us!" she said as she pulled the girl with her. She was willing to take this chance. That noisy zombie behind them was crazy and she wouldn't like to fall in the hands of his kind.

Before going into the station, she turned to the zombie for a moment, throwing at him the steel bar she had taken from the room earlier, hoping it would buy them some time. With that, she returned to running.

Reanne I felt the girl wrap her hand around my wrist, dragging me to the subway. Before she can enter, she quickly turned around and threw something at the gaining zombie. I ran with her, my pace in synce with hers. As we reached the main part of the station, we saw 2 figures and I immediately held my dagger in an attacking position, ready to strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back