• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

"Pffff.... You lost the fleshy girl! And there was like.... Um.... One..... Two..... Three.... Four..... Five?.... Ten... Something three....? I don't know... But ehhhh I did better with a turkey than you!!! And there was a number of you I don't know of... that tried to attack her!!! Heheheheh!!!" Xyuga laughed up at the sky, with his rough hands on his hips. He grinned and twirled around in a circle while his buddies were forced to stare at his circle dance. One of them were locked in a cringe position. This was horrible. Just so wrong..... Xyuga continued laughing and tripped a few times onto the pavement. But somewhere on the treetops, a survivor was watching (@Deadly Darkness ) and would she try to get past these zombies by stealth? Or by attack?....

Last edited by a moderator:

Evelyn Ross

Eve's eyes fluttered open at the slightest of sunlight coming into the room. She had always been a light sleeper. If she wasn't then she would have been dead by now.

She wasn't born into a world this chaotic; however, the world before the dawn of the zombies was something she could no longer remember. She was barely four years old that time, and the only thing she remembered was the faces of her parents. Anything after that was a zombie filled nightmare. It sucked, and she disliked how she had to live in a world that had turned out like this. Her parents always told her and her sister stories about their own childhood, when they were still alive, but now it only seemed like a dream. Her view of the world had only gotten darker when her sister disappeared. She couldn't have turned into a zombie. No! She would never accept that. Lucy was still alive somewhere, she was sure of it.

Deciding to take away those thoughts from her head, she went out to get more supplies in the hospital, her trusty machete in hand. It was the break of dawn, and everything seemed blue with the sun barely rising in the horizon. She traversed carefully in the city before safely arriving in the hospital. She could see zombies around the corner so she tried her best to slip by the place quietly.

She got to her destination, but something seemed off. There was somebody else inside(
@RealityEntity). She readied her weapon, expecting the person—or zombie—to attack her anytime.

I woke up as I felt a prescence inside the room. I cracked one eye open and saw a girl (@Aeri Rosevier) holding a machete. I quickly stood up and grabbed my dagger, my eyes filled with alert.

"Who are you?" I questioned, my eyes narrowed.

Evelyn Ross

The person must have felt her presence and immediately reacted to it, though she wasn't really hiding the fact that she was there. The girl was holding a weapon as well, and just by that, she felt that this person wasn't a zombie... unless the superhuman undead have had the need to use weapons now, but she doubted that. The fact that they were able to overwhelm humans proves that they can handle things themselves as they are.

"I should be asking you that." she said, still keeping her weapon in front of her, but her guard somewhat lowered knowing that there was a bigger possibility that she was human. "That wound of yours better be treated right, if you're still human." she muttered. Well, she never really claimed the hospital for herself so she had no right to stop someone else from raiding it. Besides, the more humans she knew were alive, the better. She lowered her weapon, hoping she would seem less threatening.

I sighed, lowering my weapon also. Its great to have someone to talk to even though it kicked off with a bad start. I havent talked to anyone in months.

"The names Rea. Whats yours?" I questioned, wincing as another wave of pain hit my arm. "Damn those zombies." I muttered.

"Tch, If you're so good at catching stuff then help us find that human! And stop dancing around... You already freak me out more than them..." One of the undead, Shanks, said and rolled his eyes towards the group. Xyuga clapped his hands and grinned again.

"Sooooo.... We're all gonna track 'em down, right, Shanks? Because with... um...... one..... two..... three... eig--"

"Actually, you're going to do it by yourself..."

Xyuga stared at Shanks for what seemed like centuries and kept blinking until he finally understood. That was his normal thought time. A long time to humans and 'normal' zombies but it was regular to him. He nodded, his silver hair bouncing up and down with the movement of his head as he turned away from his group and headed towards the clump of abandoned buildings.

"I'm gonna catch the fleshy girl if you don't believe me!!! I've always wondered what a fleshy fleshy fleshy fleshy human tasted like!!! But the, if the fleshy girl keeps moving around a lot while I try to chew her she might move around in my stomach too! But if I kill her and she still lives... I won't get to taste the fleshiness! And if I don't get to taste it then I'll never know!!! But what if I can't taste it?! Because I can't feel nothing so what if I can't taste?! I just need to take a little bite to try though!!! But what if she kills me? Wait. No. I can't die. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DIE.... I HAVEN'T EVEN PLANNED OUT MY DIALOGUE YET!!! WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY WHEN I DIE?!?!?! WHAT IF I DIE AND FORGOT TO SAY THE LINES?!?!?! I NEED PAPER!!!! I NEED A PEN TOO!!! THEY'RE ALL AT HOME!!! AND I NEVER GOT TO TRY THE FLESHY FLESH EITHER!!! I'M NOT READY TO DIE YET!!! SHANKS!!! I NEED PAPER AND PEN!!!!"

Xyuga was sent flying in the air not too long after his worried babbling. Shanks stayed locked in his punch position. "GET YOUR ASS TOGETHER, XYUGA!!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE AND YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE!!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO!!!"

Xyuga's eyes were glimmering in the sunlight. "Shanks...... YOU'RE SO INSPIRATIONAL....." He stood up, with a swollen cheek and gave a thumbs up. "I WILL GO!!!! THANK YOU, SHANKS!!!!" And the zombie flocked into the buildings.

I heard voices downstairs. It was a mix of english and rambling. Not a good sign. I heaved myself up and bandaged my arm securely.

"Crap." I muttered as the voices got nearer and I looked over to the girl (@Aeri Rosevier). "Whats your plan?" I whispered quickly as footsteps can be heard on the rundown hallway.

Casey spotted the group of zombies. She listened as one blabbed nonsense before being sent off into the building. The zombies that were left soon dispersed in the hunt for someone else. Now's my chance. She thought to herself before quietly climbing down. Based on the creatures conversations someone had already been inside and there was little chance for any resources. So instead of risking her life on a mission with little chance of success she began towards a convenience store two blocks away. She took a rather wide path to avoid the zombies and being out in the open.

Kio looked around "Why did this happen....." she said to herself as she saw a convienence store near her "there...." she said and took off towards it

Once in the small building Casey began searching for anything useful, but not a hindrance. Most things had already spoiled and what was salvageable had been taken years ago. With a long sigh she began moving to the staff room, hoping something would have been left behind. Inside the staff room it was even more cramped and disarray than the main portion of the building. There were multiple lockers lining the wall for employees and what was left of a break corner. Casey began opening lockers, searching for anything useful.

Kio, once at the store, heard noises from inside and got her flintlock out. She put her back on the wall outside the store next to the door. She peeked inside to see who, or what, was inside

There was a slight sound that caused Casey to pull the twin Kambits from her boots. With her paranoia and living in an apocalypse she had a more keen sense of hearing. She stared intensely at the blonde haired girl, keeping the blades aimed towards her.

She watched as the girl waved. Though the stranger aimed her gun at Casey she took the wave as a sign of non-hostility. She tucked her blades back into their holders before continuing searching as if the girl wasn't there. She found a few pieces of clothing that could be used to repair the ones she currently owned or to tear to use as bandages. Though she came looking for food the cloth was nice to have.

Kio took a piece of bread out of her pack she carried and she holstered her flinlock. It seemed that the girl was friendly enough. "Hey..." she said as she reached into her pack

"Hi," Casey responded blankly as she continued searching. It seemed that she wouldn't find anything else here so it was time to move on. She turned, giving one last glance to the girl who stood by the door. She then walked out, thinking of her next move.

She stopped hearing the girl mention food. Slowly she turned to see the blonde hair girl holding a can. Her blue eyes flicked between the can and the girl's stare. "I suppose..." Was this girl really offering her food?

I dragged the girl behind the table as the zombie's footsteps started getting nearer an nearer. I pulled out my dagger and steadied my breath as the zombie entered the room.

@yumiyukifan1

Kio hands the food to the girl she still didnt know the name of and turned around "Good luck..." She said as she walked away. Kio turns the corner and finds a clothes shop. She comes back out looking like a female pirate.

Casey graciously accepted the food and then the girl walked out, headed to what appeared to be a nearby clothing store. Casey pocketed the can in one of the large pockets sewn into her black cargo pants. She then sneaked out of the building and headed toward the subway entrance, hoping it would be a safer way to travel across the city. But what if that's where the zombies' nest is? Though they might have stored some supplies in there to keep away from humans. After contemplating it for a few moments she began towards the underground entrance.

Kio looked around for any zombies. She had hardly seen any since getting into the town. "This is very odd" she said to herself as she explored the city

Users who are viewing this thread

Back