• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Apartment 3B **Open RP idea**

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
YC had gotten cut in the early hours of the morning and she was on her way home to her apartment. The apartment YC lives in is in a quiet yet sketchy area of town, but the rent is cheap and nobody bothers anyone on her floor. The man that lives across YC was always a quiet one that kept to himself - would stop to say hello but that was the extent of your contact with the neighbor in 3B.

That same night, as YC is fumbling with their keys, they hear what sounds like an argument happening in apartment 3B. Nosey as ever, they find themselves loitering outside the halls for a bit too long, trying to listen in on the argument coming from what is usually the quiet neighbor. That is until a single gunshot rings out onto the floor and no sound follows for a long moment. Frozen with fear, YC doesn’t move until she hears the shuffling of feet and voices moving inside the small apartment.

Flying into her apartment, she tries to talk herself out of what she was just a witness to. Too scared to report what may have been a false alarm, YC finds herself falling asleep after dead bolting her apartment door, deciding she’d investigate in the morning.

After a restless nights sleep, YC wakes up that morning and opens her apartment door to find an attractive man (MC) moving boxes into the apartment across the hall. MC is very eager to meet his new neighbor, giving her the story that the last guy was his cousin who had “leave town”, but didn’t want to mess up his credit by abandoning his lease. MC plays dumb and pretends like he has no idea what happened to the guy, but YC is convinced that he is the murderer of her now missing neighbor that used to reside in apartment 3B.

————-
Some general stuff / about me / what I'm looking for:
Hii! I'm a 21 year old female from the US. I am looking for a somewhat literate partner to do this with. By that I mean no one liners and so long as I can understand what you're saying, we're good. I use too many commas and then replace commas with dashes haha, we're all human. If you're interested in doing this we can plot and talk more about it. Just post or send me a PM! Just as a general side note - I am a full time student, work 4 jobs, and then do ballet dancing on the side. I understand a hectic schedule and understand life happens!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back