• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aolaris Academy Characters

Ya so far as I can tell this is the best explanation of world time zonesView attachment 187307

and I might just put this and the eastern standard times which is R and let you guys figure out the periods on your own if this becomes too difficult to decipher and calculate I'll be back in like four days or less with an answer to what I'm doing

If all the people doing this rp are living in the united states it makes it infinitely easier, just gotta keep in mind if they are western, central or eastern really. At most people would be 2 hours apart.

If all the people doing this rp are living in the united states it makes it infinitely easier, just gotta keep in mind if they are western, central or eastern really. At most people would be 2 hours apart.

united-states-time-zone-map.gif

Ok sorry at most people would be 4 hours apart I think.

@Dark_one

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya but that's just the thing I want a universal one that can be done anywhere from the US to England to Japan 

Name:

Breeshey Dhoo

Ageless but looks 15

Female

sexuality:

Bisexual 

Race:

Grim reaper

powers:

-Communicating with the souls of the long gone

-able to see peoples souls and stories

weaknesses:

-attacked by her own sythe

-Souls stories attacking during reaping

looks:

images.jpg

Bio:

'Too long to explain but mostly death and blood shed'

personality:

Breeshey is a quiet girl who prefer the company of ghosts to any living thing. Once you get to know her she is overly honest , Grim, tomboyish and smart. To her friends she is kind but to others she scary and dark

-Reading

-Grim topics 

-History

dislikes:

-loud people

-Death of friends

-Blood

classes:

1- History

2-Geography

3-chemistry 

4-Biology 

lunch

5-Art

6-English

7-P.E

8-literature 

Others:

She usually finishes her work early and in the top 5 of her class exams or tests.

Name:

Breeshey Dhoo

Ageless but looks 15

Female

sexuality:

Bisexual 

Race:

Grim reaper

powers:

-Communicating with the souls of the long gone

-able to see peoples souls and stories

weaknesses:

-attacked by her own sythe

-Souls stories attack dueing reaping

looks:

View attachment 187394

Bio:

'Too long to explain but mostly death and blood shed'

personality:

Breeshey is a quiet girl who prefer the company of ghosts to any living thing. Once you get to know her she is overly honest , Grim, tomboyish and smart. To her friends she is kind but to others she scary and dark

-Reading

-Grim topics 

-History

dislikes:

-loud people

-Death of friends

-Blood

classes:

1- History

2-Geography

3-chemistry 

4-Biology 

lunch

5-Art

6-English

7-P.E

8-literature 

Others:

She usually finishes her work early and in the top 5 of her class exams or tests.

Can you please check over the weaknesses? Spelling and grammar, my friend. It's important.

Going to try to get another character up before i go offline this weekend.

I'm in eastern time zone. 

Remind me if i forget to upload a profile. My laptop decided to die on me, lol. 

FORUM PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

please take all ooc chat to the new ooc thread

thank you

Name: Darcelle Ergore (aka Chelli, Darcy)

sexuality:  Sin-sexual/Death-sexual - in other words, the more sinful a creature of light becomes, the more she wants to either kill or use it to spawn. more on this later. just know she is terribly evil and is attracted to corrupted souls, the greater they have fallen, the better in her eyes.

Race: demon, succubus category

powers: 

being able to transform into any (humanoid) form that she has at least seen once. this ability needs time to recharge, so she can only use it once every month and it lasts ~12 hrs max.

her other power is the ability to spawn creatures she calls her "pets" which are dark creatures of one of three different kinds. one is a large carrion beetle-like creature that eats flesh and energy of anything good, mainly kept on a diet of wild animals. the second is a beast-like creature whose presence is awfully indescribable. it has the body of a wolf, cloven hooves and a ram's curling horns. it's coat is dark red and scaly and it has flat black eyes and a poisonous barbed tail. it is likely this is where the image of satan as a red-skinned, hooved being with an arrow-tipped tail and horns comes from. the third type of creature she can spawn is basically a corruption of whatever pitiable victim she has chosen for the day. their body is taken over by evil. recovering from this condition is virtually zero. she basically absorbs all the positive energy from them and turns it into her own fuel/food to make her stronger. the more evil-aligned they are the easier it is to convert them, but the less energy she gains from draining them.

weaknesses: light-elemental magic, growth magic, new moons, celestial magic, occasionally needs blood from fresh human victims (cannot drink monster blood, it makes her sick)

looks: black hair, black eyes, black wings, black clothing, pale skin, heart-shaped face

human form

ergore human form.png

succubus form (usual not-in-school form)

ergore succubus form.jpg

full magic form (full attacking power, rarely uses this now)

Ergore magic form.jpg

bio:* it's complicated... she came from the netherworld as a reigning noble of the Inferno. partially wanted to come to earth to wreak havoc, partially ordered to come to the school to destroy and cause chaos in any way possible. she's pretty good at that.

personality: innocent face but proves herself to be a lying traitorous and conflict-inducing character, loves to get people to fight over her and angle herself to make herself to seem innocent from all of it.

likes:* powerful people who respect her, minions/cronies, being a pain, sugary things, spicy things, tight-fitting clothing, seduction, getting people to fight each other

dislikes:* overly cheerful people, sunny days, girly girls, powerful people who think they are better than her, super-nice people

classes:

1-Study Hall

2-Math

3-Art

4-Politics

lunch

5-PE

6-Chemistry

7-Choir

8-Literature

Other:* she is seriously OP. She'll also be one of the antagonists we'll see.

Its like when the soul is not reaped correctly and the soul lashes out or not collected correctly like, sort of like a cinematic record like black butler xD

Name: Alyssa Fallows

sexuality:straight

Race: Fire Elf

powers:Fire creation and manipulation, along with the ability to resist fire. 

weaknesses: Is deathly afraid of water and heights. Water burns her skin.

looks: Bright fiery red hair, crimson eyes and pointed ears. 5'1 and tiny in staure. 

bio: Has come to this school to get off the streets. Is tough and hardened by street life. (Sorry I'm not good at bios on the spot)

personality: Feirce and passionate. She has a a proud but happy personality and is kind to those who are kind to her.

likes:* Fire, food, books, music and writing. Is also good at archery and art. 

dislikes:*Water and heights

classes:

1-Writing

2-Math

3-Art

4-Science

lunch

5-Literature

6-Gym

7-History

8-Free block

Other:* 

IMG_0270.JPG

Name: Alyssa

looks: Bright fiery red hair, crimson eyes and pointed ears. 5'1 and tiny in staure. Wears a black t-shirt, black lace mini skirt, and black ripped fishnet tights topped off my black platform combat boots. 

bio: Has come to this school to get off the streets. Is tough and hardened by street life. (Sorry I'm not good at bios on the spot)

personality: Feirce and passionate. She has a a proud but happy personality and is kind to those who are kind to her.

classes:

1-Writing

2-Math

3-Art

4-Science

lunch

5-Literature

6-Gym

7-History

8-Free block

A anime picture is pefered please

Name: Alyssa

looks: Bright fiery red hair, crimson eyes and pointed ears. 5'1 and tiny in staure. 

classes:

1-Writing

2-Math

3-Art

4-Science

lunch

5-Literature

6-Gym

7-History

8-Free block

View attachment 187926

Can you just put the picture under Looks? Then it's accepted. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back