• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Anything

Dibbydoo

squeek
This RP is for anything. Im not setting any lore or plot up because I don't mind any type of RP, But it must be modern.

Alrighty! I might have something, but I'm not very good at modern. You don't mind, do you?

A series of mysterious murders have lurked the dark streets of New York. Every dead body involves the gouging of their eyeballs. A detective must solve this case, and with the help of a somewhat unstable coroner, the two can unravel the mystery.

Do you think this is good? You can choose whether you want to be the detective or the coroner, I could be either :)

North said:
A series of mysterious murders have lurked the dark streets of New York. Every dead body involves the gouging of their eyeballs. A detective must solve this case, and with the help of a somewhat unstable coroner, the two can unravel the mystery.
Do you think this is good? You can choose whether you want to be the detective or the coroner, I could be either :)
Its good, but can you do a character sighn up? I know is not really set up but.. Yeah, ANd talk in Occ CX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back