• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anything and everything inbetween (open to all RP types)

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
Hello and good morning/afternoon/evening. I am looking for a partner for a roleplay of most any kind. I am very open and happy to adapt to styles and ideas. I have personal preferences of course that might help to narrow it down.

My style

• My length of reply tends to match my partner, i can be detailed (several paragraphs) to casual (1 paragraph or less)
  • I will not control your character, if ever i would like a partner to do something i will suggest it. That does not mean you have to do it, in fact i encourage your own creative twist.
  • I am avaliable for roleplaying from 8 a.m. To 3 p.m. Monday-Friday In my time. (I am from the American midwest) I may be avaliable at other times but i often work, and do to being in the military i do drill one weekend every month.
Preferences
  • I love medieval role plays, i am a big fan of this especially fantasy version.
  • I am into adventures, something that will allow characters, and the world to develop.
  • I am open to any story type, although my favorties are fantasy, medieval, and futuristic.
  • I prefer for a role play to be mildly detailed (at least 1 paragraph replies)

Prefer to not have
  • I am open to anything as i said, but i'd prefer for the role play to not revolve around love. I'm open to that kind of role play because it is popular, but i'm not the biggest fan of romance RP.
  • I like a milidly detailed partner, looking for someone who will write a paragraph or two. I will accept one line replies, but if it continues for too long I might lose interest in the RP.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, if you have suggestions for partners, role plays, or on how i could better present myself then please don't be afraid to say something. I am the kind of person that prefers brutal honesty to a gentle lie, thanks guys and I hope to be able to meet some good partners.

Heyo! I am a fellow fan of Fantasy and I would like to share a couple ideas with you. I like medieval fantasy the most but I'm very flexible to ideas. I am fastest 1st replying if we do this in private messages.

Heyo! I am a fellow fan of Fantasy and I would like to share a couple ideas with you. I like medieval fantasy the most but I'm very flexible to ideas. I am fastest 1st replying if we do this in private messages.

Sounds good to me, i am working on a poetry thread at the moment so i may be slow for a time. I'd like to bounce ideas off you and i'll message you or if I don't reply fast enough go ahead and shoot me a message.
Thanks

I'm patient. If you have any ideas right now, let me know in private messages. Of not, tell me and I'll give you some of my ideas.

I will try to keep this always open for anyone else interested in RP. I apologize for not having a solid base to work with, i'm coming back into this after being gone for almost a year so i am getting back into the swing of things.

You can hit me up too for any Medieval Fantasy interest. If you'd want me to come up with a plot I gladly will. Hit me up whenever.

You can hit me up too for any Medieval Fantasy interest. If you'd want me to come up with a plot I gladly will. Hit me up whenever.

Thanks for the offer, i'm closing in on the end of my school day and i have a full shift after school so i won't be able to reply after a little over an hour but id be happy to chat ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back