• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone want to roleplay?

Are you into urban fantasy, or mediaeval fantasy? We could do something involving vampires and werewolves, I'm always into a werewolf RP.

We could also use some more obscure mythical beings, like Dryads and Djinn. Or we could do something with sorcerors. Honestly, I'd happily play anything.

Kind of.

We could do something with my character being a Djinn (a genie) and your character being the creature that stumbles upon their lamp. Then we can work from there.

oh never mind, how about this, instead of you being a djinn you are a creature that has been possed by the oracle, becuase bieng a gynn would limit your activity

oh never mind, how about this, instead of you being a djinn you are a creature that has been possed by the oracle, becuase bieng a gynn would limit your activity

That could be cool! I like it. Maybe like a dryad that prefers solitude, but once she's possessed by the Oracle it pushes her to go out and spread prophecy.

yeah and then one day when you are possed by the orical in public my character notices and starts to follow you around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back