• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone want to Roleplay?

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! I'm now at, like, two RPs that are actively running, and I'd like to start up some new ones. Now, my last search thread didn't seem to go too well, so for this one I'll try and follow the more usual format of listing pairings and such. First, though, I know expectations are a good thing to know about my partners.

I don't really require much, just that you write clearly (No text speak and such) and don't write too much. Add however much or little detail as you like, as long as you give me reasonable chance to react - Even one-liners are okay, though I tend to avoid them myself. Just have your posts be longer than three words. If you write one line of text, try and fill at least half of the line. Thank you ( :) )

Pairings

Bold
= The role I will play

(I'd like to do FxF, if possible, by the way)

Mermaid x Human

Mermaid x Scientist

Roommates

Siblings

Vocal x Shy

Shy x Crush

Best Friends

Kidnapper x Victim

Master x Slave

Monster Girl
x Human (I have plenty that can be used)

Monster Girl x Monster Girl (Either same-race or different races)

Adventurers/Travelling companions

Fairy x Human

Fairy x Fairy

Demon x Human

Demon x Demon

I'll edit this with more ideas if I get any, but for now, here it is (^.^) I'm open to any ideas you have as well, just PM me and we can discuss what we can do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'd be interested in a Mermaid x Scientist RP. I know what your RP style is like 'cause you're in my group RP. So, yeah!

Hey amybri! ( :) ) Sure, we can do that, should we do it in PM or thread? (Either one is fine, I just prefer PMs because it's easier to keep track of)

LegoLad659 said:
Hey amybri! ( :) ) Sure, we can do that, should we do it in PM or thread? (Either one is fine, I just prefer PMs because it's easier to keep track of)
Ok, do you want to PM me for details on the plot?

[QUOTE="Wolfeus Kindeer]Roommates, fairies, and mermaids sound fun. I may be male, but I believe I'm capable of playing a female character. (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Which would you like to do? I can PM the characters I could use in them, if it'll help.

amybri18 said:
Ok, do you want to PM me for details on the plot?
Sure! Just give me one second.

Bump, adding Demon x Human and Demon x Demon to the list since I have a Demoness in the works right now that I'd like to try out ( :) )

Still looking (^.^) For, like, one or two more.

Haven't gotten any new RPs yet, so I'm still looking.

*Bump* Ow, sorry! Just looking for roleplayers!

Probably should've done this before the bump, but I've added 'Siblings', 'Shy x Crush', and 'Best Friends' to the list, due to a newcomer in my character list ( :) )

LegoLad659 said:
Hey guys! I'm now at, like, two RPs that are actively running, and I'd like to start up some new ones. Now, my last search thread didn't seem to go too well, so for this one I'll try and follow the more usual format of listing pairings and such. First, though, I know expectations are a good thing to know about my partners.
I don't really require much, just that you write clearly (No text speak and such) and don't write too much. Add however much or little detail as you like, as long as you give me reasonable chance to react - Even one-liners are okay, though I tend to avoid them myself. Just have your posts be longer than three words. If you write one line of text, try and fill at least half of the line. Thank you ( :) )

Pairings

Bold
= The role I will play

(I'd like to do FxF, if possible, by the way)

Mermaid x Human

Mermaid x Scientist

Roommates

Siblings

Vocal x Shy

Shy x Crush

Best Friends

Kidnapper x Victim

Master x Slave

Monster Girl
x Human (I have plenty that can be used)

Monster Girl x Monster Girl (Either same-race or different races)

Adventurers/Travelling companions

Fairy x Human

Fairy x Fairy

Demon x Human

Demon x Demon

I'll edit this with more ideas if I get any, but for now, here it is (^.^) I'm open to any ideas you have as well, just PM me and we can discuss what we can do!
I'd love to do the demon x demon. Let me. Know or maybe human x demon :) let me know

DeUil said:
I'd love to do the demon x demon. Let me. Know or maybe human x demon :) let me know
Cool! I'll send you a PM with my demon and we can decide further ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back