• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone want to play a Warhammer 40,000 roleplay?

Jack Lick

Soldier of Fortune
Hello. My name is Jack Lick and I'm new to the site. I've been playing Warhammer a few months ago and I can say I like the flavor on the Imperial Guard. Sad to say I'm very inexperienced. Anyone want to roleplay with me? Posting my character here.

Name: Senn Cuiloius

Notable Qualities: Calls his plasma gun "Big Daddy" and painted a shark mouth at the business end of it. Has a limp on his left leg after a misfire fried his knee.

Equipment: standard Imperial Guard equipment, las-lock pistol, monomolecular knife.

Description: Man in his forties, with a sour expression on his face. His body has numerous scars all over it, all from battle. He walks with a limp, unable to run after a misfire fried his knee and had to be replaced. He hates the Tyranids after one of them almost killed his squad. That is all.

I'm from the Philippines, so most of you are sleeping. Please PM or reply while I'm still here.

I'm really craving a 40k RP.

Name: Brother Hantiel

Description: Adeptus Astartes of the Blood Angels with a finely honed craft equally for swordplay and poetry.

I'm really craving a 40k RP.

Name: Brother Hantiel

Description: Adeptus Astartes of the Blood Angels with a finely honed craft equally for swordplay and poetry.
Hi there! I've been on and off off here for a while and I was curious if you were still interested in playing him and if so, what sort of story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back