• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone want to join a Cave Story roleplay?

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
So, I had this Cave Story roleplay I'd put together back in the summer of 2016. Though I had a couple of people saying they'd join, they just disappeared past the point where they had to make a character. I'd like to bring it back though, as I had put a lot of effort into it. This roleplay would be set in the past years of Cave Story, before the game took place. As you might remember in the game, there is a hall that shows all the past possessors of the Demon Crown- this one would take place during the years where Halder was in possession of it. Arthur would be still leading the Mimiga Village during this time, to give you an idea of how far back this would take place. It would be moderately detailed- around 1-2 paragraphs per post! Any takers? You can make your own character or use one from the game if they were alive back then- either works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back