• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone wanna do a soul eater rp?

There's a lot of interest on this site for Soul Eater. I've done a Soul Eater RP before. I don't know if I'll have time to participate in this one, but I could give some pointers to help you along, if you would like.

CelticHero37 said:
There's a lot of interest on this site for Soul Eater. I've done a Soul Eater RP before. I don't know if I'll have time to participate in this one, but I could give some pointers to help you along, if you would like.
Dude, I ain't the GM, but I think that would be super helpful and awesome! ;u; You're so kind, oh my gosh

The mod said she was a new RPer and I've never seen you guys before (unless if you changed your name). I think helping out new RPers is important, and, on top of that, Soul Eater is my favorite anime of all time.

CelticHero37 said:
The mod said she was a new RPer and I've never seen you guys before (unless if you changed your name). I think helping out new RPers is important, and, on top of that, Soul Eater is my favorite anime of all time.
Well.... I have been on this site for almost a year.. but If you couldhelp me along the fandom that wuld be nice.... I just finished the one with frankenstein

Oh, cool! I'm gradually teaching myself Japanese. Anyway, I've got expertise in both the anime and manga, so I can definitely help you out with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back