Idea Anyone wanna co-GM something with me?

Scythex

make like a tree and get out of here
I have an idea for my first rp thread and I just think it would be great if I had someone to run it with. It's not a fully fleshed out plot, but we could both work on it and share ideas to make it a complete plot.

The basic idea is "modern day characters travel to a medieval fantasy dimension"

I don't really take this too seriously and I think it would mostly be just fun planning. Roleplay is supposed to be fun after all, so if you're interested, go ahead and DM me, I don't bite. There's only one requirement: you have to have Discord. I'm planning to use that as the OOC chat for the rp, but that's it.

Last edited:
I’d be interested, but I’d have to learn more. Let me know if you’re still looking.

I’d be interested, but I’d have to learn more. Let me know if you’re still looking.
I'm actually almost done with the plot, I was going to take this down when I posted the interest check. That said, I could still need help with GM duties. Could I DM you?

I'm actually almost done with the plot, I was going to take this down when I posted the interest check. That said, I could still need help with GM duties. Could I DM you?

Sure! I don’t mind. I’m still curious to hear about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back