• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone Wanna Build A World Together?

MarcusDarkblood

Hey there! Im looking for some new partners who will hopefully stick around so we can RP for weeks/months maybe even years haha
I usually write 1 paragraph sometimes less if theres not a lot I can think of, I feel this gives enough information and making it longer is just making stuff more complicated and I may forget some things in my response,

I love doing all kinds of RP except fandoms as like the title says I want to build a whole new world together, You must be able to play multiple characters and have good grammar (A few mistakes are fine, but spelying lyk tis is not going to work for me) Also no text speech please (Unless are characters are texting eachother then it adds to the immersion)

I dont have any preferences for roles at the moment so hit me up with whatever you are craving to do!

I would love to discuss an Rp with you! I am pretty lax with all of my roles really, but we can discuss them if you are intrested

Hey there! Im looking for some new partners who will hopefully stick around so we can RP for weeks/months maybe even years haha
I usually write 1 paragraph sometimes less if theres not a lot I can think of, I feel this gives enough information and making it longer is just making stuff more complicated and I may forget some things in my response,

I love doing all kinds of RP except fandoms as like the title says I want to build a whole new world together, You must be able to play multiple characters and have good grammar (A few mistakes are fine, but spelying lyk tis is not going to work for me) Also no text speech please (Unless are characters are texting eachother then it adds to the immersion)

I dont have any preferences for roles at the moment so hit me up with whatever you are craving to do!
I am interested if you are still looking! :)

I could be down trying some world building stuff if with you if you'd be inclined to try with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back