Other anyone use the discord voice chat

Daspikester said:
Does anyone use the voice chat? or only text?
coz i wanna voice chat xD
It depends. Sometimes, there'll be multiple groups chatting simultaneously, but other times it can be empty for hours.

TheDox said:
It depends. Sometimes, there'll be multiple groups chatting simultaneously, but other times it can be empty for hours.
When I'm on, they're deader than MySpace.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]When I'm on, they're deader than MySpace.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's rarely used then, but I've definitely seen it being used a few times.

Personally I blame the fact voice and text lobbies are separate. Back on TeamSpeak, the channel system used was much more effective for getting people to use their voices, as they were linked and all you had to do was quickly unmute your mic - you were already in a channel with people, no need to drag them anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDox said:
Maybe it's rarely used then, but I've definitely seen it being used a few times.
Personally I blame the fact voice and text lobbies are separate. Back on TeamSpeak, the channel system used was much more effective for getting people to use their voices, as they were linked and all you had to do was quickly unmute your mic - you were already in a channel with people, no need to drag them anywhere.
That and I think other folks have made their own servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back