• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone up for roleplaying?

LivelyDeath

Here and There
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm still new to the site but I figure the process of roleplaying should be the same here as it is other places. I'm in search of a least a partner or two for roleplays. I do have an idea or two in mind but I'm always open to other ideas that people might have.

I do prefer that there is some romance involved in a plot and I would prefer if the pairing would be lesbian since that's where I do best. I am capable of straight females, straight males, lesbian females, and gay males (these are not my best). I definitely like for there to be a lot of detail since I'm easily capable of at least paragraphs without any problem so I would prefer at least this much, I greatly welcome more if you can manage though. I will do my best to match whatever my partner gives me so I say the more the better.

Just feel free to let me know if you're interested because I have a couple of ideas in mind and I would be more than willing to share my ideas. I'm also open to hearing ideas so feel free to share your own if you're interested.

Like what type of rp people do you like sort of. Like you do you want to rp as best friends, gf/gf , strangers. Stuff like that.

I like all of them so it really just depends on the type of story.

Me too. I find that it keeps things interesting. I would go with characters 18 or older but it probably depends a lot on the story. Do you have idea in mind?

Hmm alright then. So the two characters end up going together?
Wanna move this to messages just so it will be easier?

I'm still new to the site but I figure the process of roleplaying should be the same here as it is other places. I'm in search of a least a partner or two for roleplays. I do have an idea or two in mind but I'm always open to other ideas that people might have.

I do prefer that there is some romance involved in a plot and I would prefer if the pairing would be lesbian since that's where I do best. I am capable of straight females, straight males, lesbian females, and gay males (these are not my best). I definitely like for there to be a lot of detail since I'm easily capable of at least paragraphs without any problem so I would prefer at least this much, I greatly welcome more if you can manage though. I will do my best to match whatever my partner gives me so I say the more the better.

Just feel free to let me know if you're interested because I have a couple of ideas in mind and I would be more than willing to share my ideas. I'm also open to hearing ideas so feel free to share your own if you're interested.

Hey! I'm interested to rp with you! I love lesbian RPs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back