• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone up for a romance? MxF Trash-

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Exactly what it says in the title. Looking for more advanced writers, 2-5 paragraphs. I’ll need a response once every 48 hours to know you haven’t died a horrible death. All for world building if you are. I do character sheets but I don’t have to. I can rp through pms or threads. I will check in once every 48 hours to make sure you are okay. I am very friendly in OOC, and please tell me if I do something wrong. I don’t like being ghosted when I don’t know what I did wrong.

Okay, that’s it.

Comment if interested.

I love trash! Definitely interested!

If you have anything specific, lemme know! I'm down for whatever.

You still on the hunt, cause I feel like we could conjure up some garbage content quality literature👀

I'm an absolute sucker for the star-crossed lovers trope. Cheesy, I know, but I love it. Haha. I'm always up for stories making use of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back