• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone up for a dark, post-apocalyptic dystopian roleplay?

JJuicci

⋆*ೃ:.✧The Juice Crew⋆*ೃ:.✧

Hello!

I do have a plot, but it's rather tedious to understand. I don't want to through you off with whole bunch of concepts that may confuses you. Alright! I can give you the bulletin form or the actual plot if you want the challenge! Comment below in you're intrigued, or not, the choice is yours. I'm also up for any other roleplay in mind. Just shoot me a PM, and I'll respond as soon as possible! Any inquires post below as well.

We all know the basic rules of RpN, so why not follow them:

So please noting too graphic! It'll hinder my growth as a great roleplayer in the future. Think of the children!

No power play, God-Mod, Mary or Gary Stews. Like Sonic Sez, it's no good!

Stick to the plot! This roleplay is not romance based, but if you want to get things interesting, let there be love!

Human characters only, unless the story progresses enough to where there can be lifeforms other than humanity.

No killing off characters unless we both agree to it.

Love is slow, take your time.

One liners are fine, but keep it to a minimum.

We're human, mistakes happen. So I'm not going to be a total Grammar Nazi, but just look like your trying.

Oh, feel free talk to be out side the roleplay. I consider myself a cool person? AMIRITE? ... Anyways, I'd like to chat with ya' sometime! Don't be shy.

Um, I think covered enough, I feel like I'm being needy... Alrighty then, comment away!

Happy roleplaying?

Yeah that works. :)

Alright. Our characters are living in a world where advance civilizations are about to crumble. A hundred years have past since No.6 has fallen by the wraith of a divine force, however the other city-states No.5, 4, and 1 have been plagued by parasitic wasps. The newly homeless people have no other choice but to forget their lives of luxury and survive with the people they forgot. Welcome to the Outer Babylon empire, where you'll spend the rest of your natural life in this form of purgatory. Well, it's not as bad as it first was established. There's energy, abundant supply of food and water, and a stable government. Now for possible roles: Muse A have been living in the wastelands all her life. She/he works hard to support her/his young band of brothers after the death of her/his parents. One day the radio announcement of another city-state (No.2) has fallen under the clutches of the ravenous wasps. Muse B of course is fresh from his safe cocoon of advance technology, and he/she is now aware of the true world around him/her. Now, Muse B must travel long and far to reach the holy city, and coexist with others to survive.

Muse B spends another ten years under he/she mentor Muse A. However Muse B never agreed with the caste system-like government. (If you're ancestors were the first people who were in the Outer Babylon empire then you are the wealthiest. It goes from No. 6&5 as the rich. No. 4&3 are normal civilians. Finally anyone from No. 2 are dirt poor.) Muse B, being from No. 2, he/ she does not have many possessions to call his own, and he wishes to change that. Thus, a rebellion is born, and Muse B is the unidentified leader. Muse A is unsure weather she could follow Muse B decisions because it risks the life of his/her family and the empire she/he built from scratch. Soon Muse A refuses, and both characters versus each other in a society revolution. Will the former bonds stay attached, or will it crumble like city beneath them as uncivil blood paint the city's walls.

Yep, the are. You could chose your role from Muse A or B. Any more questions?

What year is this? What is the origins of the wasps? What is the divine force? Origin of the outer babylon empire? Where is muse b from? Where is muse a from? i have some other questions. This is kinda confusing

Oh I forgot to mention this was based on an anime named No.6. Sorry if I was missing some info. I typed it up pretty quick.

-All you need to know it's in the future. There's no exact date. Also what established the states to begin with was a giant war the destroying most of the world. Thus resulting in the Babylon Treaty of peace, and the city-states No.1-6 was born.

-The divine spirit Elyurias caused the wasps to attack No.6 first. They tried to harness her powers but failed miserably.

-Muse B is from No.2

Muse A is from the Outer Babylon Empire.

I should be known with the anime to be experience for this role play, right?

Well, it'll be easier to understand, but half of this plot is made up. You just need to know the history, that's all.

I am sorry this is just to complex and i am not familiar with the anime. I will leave the spot for some one more prepare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back