• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone looking for an RP?

JacobTurner

Hey! I’m new to the site, but have been role playing for awhile now. I’m looking to tell stories in my favorite worlds as I have the most fun role playing when I’m further exploring something I love. When it comes to how I role play, I enjoy crafting stories and expect my partner to do the same. They should be willing to craft a basic outline for our story, but be willing to break from that as often times it’s the storys that break from what’s expected that are the most memorable.

Fandom’s- I’m going to list out my favorite fandoms and which characters I’d be interested in playing. I’m happy to discuss pairings with those interested. I’m happy to to with most other characters, including OCs, but will only be interested in the relationship of the characters being romantic if it feels right, or is something I ship.

Legion
-David*****
-Lenny*****

The Witcher
-Geralt
-Yeniffer

Constantine
-Constantine

Star Wars (Original Trilogy, New Trilogy, Or around Solo)
-Han (Young***** or mid***)
-Luke (Old)
-Finn
-Rey
-Kylo
-Qi'ra*****
-Lando (Young)****

Marvel
-Starlord****
-Rocket****
-Gamora
-Iron Man
-Scarlet Witch
-Jessica Jones
-Daredevil
-Cable*****
-Domino*****

Looper(RP where one of us plays the future of the character the other the past. Would be difficult, but I think it could be a fun experience to try and crete a setup similar to the movie where the future character determines what happens in the future while the past character is in control of the past)

Scott Pilgrim vs the world
-Scott
-Ramona
-Julie Powers

Arrow verse
-Oliver Queen
-Kara Zor el

-Jack Bauer

Uncharted
-Nathan Drake
-Chloe

Overwatch
-Tracer
-Reaper
-Dva
-Widowmaker
-Sombra

Rick and Morty
-Rick
-Morty

Archer
-Archer***
-Cheryl

Last edited:
Sorry, I never really got into Pokémon. If you know any of the fandoms I’ve listed, then we can rp one of those. If not best of luck finding a partner.

Message me with wether or not you want to play the OC or if you want me to, and the era and I’d be happy to discuss scenarios with you.

That we could. Message me with which era of Luke you'd want, and we can get right on creating a scenario. Also I will no longer be taking Star Wars RPs until further notice.

I'm back and looking for more RPs! Am taking more Star Wars RPs as a couple ended up falling through. I'm no longer interested in a OT Luke Skywalker RP. Anything else is fair game. Also added some more characters.

JacobTurner JacobTurner Hello, I'd be interested in doing a Star Wars roleplay! I'd love it if you could play Han for a female OC - I've got a few ideas for how it would work. This is my thread if you want to know more about me! I would PM you but I haven't got that ability just yet!

Added my current craving which is a Star Wars Rebels RP to my original post, but am still open to the other RPs I have listed.

Bump!
Craving Legion, Star Wars (Solo), or Guardian of the Galaxy related RPs. Still open for others though

Last edited:
Hello! I’ve recently had an idea regarding Han and an OC of mine. It has to do with him being forced to take in a young girl after she hides out on the Falcon.

If you would like to know more details, please PM me! I also don’t mind doubling and can play (almost) any character from Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back