Food Anyone like Chick-fil-a?

Whenever Chick-fil-a is mentioned within earshot of my director, he on instinct says "those dirty I'm uncultured-haters?"

Can't eat shit there, lol.

The majority of fast food is not vegetarian friendly (I still crave fries on rare occasions though), and considering the fact I also disagree with their company values, Chick-fil-a is one of the last places I'd venture to.

lol we got their calendar cards that give you a freebie each month that's how much we love it.

their breakfast is stupid good. who knew putting what is basically a chicken nugget in a tiny little bun could be so good.

and i could probably eat my weight in their nuggets and fries. ( fried all the way! the grilled ones just don't taste as good to me )

plus the placemats you can get for the tables???!!! seriously why don't all fast food restraunts have these.

(lol my mom and I totally take a handful whenever we go and keep 'em. We do the same with a handful of the chick-fil-a sauce )

I love chick-fil-a! It's such a shame I ended up moving to a place where there were none of this fast-food restauraunt aroun as this was my favorite place to go too! And Sundays are my least favorite day as well.

I love Chick-Fil-a but it's expensive and, honestly, the wait-lines are incredibly long.

I love Chik-fil-a! I'm especially in love with their frosted lemonade or whatever its called. Lol I'm lucky that the place I have near my house is super fast. Even if the line looks long, you hardly have to wait to get your food.

Fam it's either chick-fil-a for me and or their superior cousin Zaxby's
One or the other I don't care, I love them both.

I've never had it, and considering their stance on the GLBTQ+ community, it's going to stay that way. XD

It’s a fast food restaurant in America that sells chicken based foods. Like a higher quality more specific McDonalds. Or Culver’s but with only chicken

I wish there was Chick-fil-a where I am. Everyone I know seems to really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back