• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone just wanna have some fun?

SimpleGuy

Struggler
Let's just Fucking go on a car trip together. Maybe we are friends who are having a last hurrah before we all depart for life? Maybe we are just out of high school and wanna go take some risks and have some adventure? Maybe we could splash some fantasy elements into it and give it some FFXV flair with quests or something like that? 

Hell if I know I'm just in the mood to have some genuine fun. If you couldn't tell I'm completely open for suggestions. 

The one rule that I will absolutely enforce right now is that every character has to be human. Not necessarily physically (if that's your thing) but I feel this rp cannot work unless these characters act like people. 

Bad example - Mysterious badass who never talks even though he secretly loves that one chick who sits in the front seat. 

What you should shoot for - a person. 

Simple right? 

If you get together a decent group I'd be willing to join.

I'm interested, but just a question.. Are toy Jack in a Boxes allowed if he acts like a person..? Because, I'd love to play as Laughing Jack in a car with other people, I think that'd be funny. XD

If He/She/NES get's to be laughing Jack then i demand i get to be something equally ridiculous

@TheBlackSwordsman 

Soo.. You demand to be Candy Pop pretty much. XD

omg_first__candy_pop_cosplay_by_capriciousjinx-d7ugjmn.jpg

Alrighty I forgot to follow this topic and was really busy yesterday. This blew up. 

So do we all agree on the road trip with the final fantasy vibes?

Thank you all for your interest! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back